Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,438 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

"Tinubu Is My Man."- Ataoja Of Osogbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tinubu Is My Man."- Ataoja Of Osogbo (917 Views)

100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road / Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh / Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Tinubu Is My Man."- Ataoja Of Osogbo by AmeboFeeds(m): 12:21am On Jan 20, 2021
The Ataoja Of Osogboland, HRM Oba Jimoh Oyetunji has declared maximum support for the presidential aspiration of Asiwaju Ahmed Tunubu come 2023.

Kabiyesi, made this declaration during the visitation of The movement tagged “The South-West Agenda (SWAGA )” in readiness for the 2023 presidency.

In attendance was the leader of the group Sen Dayo Adeyeye, the vice chairman Sen Akanbi and other members of the group which also the co-ordinators for all the South West states w Hon Kafilat Ogbara lagos ,Hon Oloruntoba Oke Lagos ,Hon Kola Pereginro, Gani Omaluka,Isaac Akinniran,Adewale Adeogun, Sunday Oludare Falae .Hon ifedayo Abegunde (Abenar),Hon Ayo Omidiran and Hon Rotimi Makinde ,Hon Monsuru Alao, Hon Hon Ahmed Olaofe and others important distinguished dignitaries which includes Hon Akeem Munir and Hon Deji Jakande,Hon Peregiro, Otunba Yomi Ogunusi,Hon Musa Mukaila,Hon Hon Kola Oluwajana.Hon Mudasir Toogun,Hon Yinka AJayi and Prince Tilewa Sijuade and others.

Kabiyesi, urged the delegation to imbibe in the spirit of patience and maximum respect for the elder statemen, while eulogizing Pa Fasanmi the only living among the late Chief Awolowo caucus and political group.

He described Sen Bola Tinubu as an exemplary leader who has built many leaders too numerous to be mentioned.

"Let us all support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to become the President of Nigeria come 2023, he has paid his dues, he has supported many people to become leaders and independent on their own... It is time for payback."He is my man." " Said Ataoja of Oshogbo land.

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Is My Man."- Ataoja Of Osogbo by solmusdesigns: 12:24am On Jan 20, 2021
Jagaban

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Is My Man."- Ataoja Of Osogbo by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:43am On Jan 20, 2021
Beeni Kabiyesi!
On Asiwaju Tinubu I stand

Re: "Tinubu Is My Man."- Ataoja Of Osogbo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:55am On Jan 20, 2021
You have a right to love and support anyone you chose to.
If only some swines will understand that fact and stop giving themselves migraine for nothing every morning.

2 Likes

Re: "Tinubu Is My Man."- Ataoja Of Osogbo by Iyiataata92: 1:11am On Jan 20, 2021
These Yoruba monarchs have refused to learn from the Oba of Benin on how to be a father to all. The Oba of Lagoon in Lagos wouldn't have been so much disgraced if he had respected his office and played a fatherly role to all.

This Osogbo Oba is taking same path to the lagoon
Egungun Be Careful!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Tinubu Is My Man."- Ataoja Of Osogbo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:17am On Jan 20, 2021
Tinubu that cannot step his feet in United states is who you called your man

Re: "Tinubu Is My Man."- Ataoja Of Osogbo by Iyiataata92: 1:26am On Jan 20, 2021
post=98240163:
You have a right to love and support anyone you chose to.
If only some swines will understand that fact and stop giving themselves migraine for nothing every morning.
You're always a bigot. Subtle in some posts; brazen in others

It's just in you
Re: "Tinubu Is My Man."- Ataoja Of Osogbo by bcomputer101: 1:36am On Jan 20, 2021
Daddy wa

Na how much dem pay you sir?
Re: "Tinubu Is My Man."- Ataoja Of Osogbo by Omihanifa: 1:39am On Jan 20, 2021
Just because of money see how a king is stooping so low
Re: "Tinubu Is My Man."- Ataoja Of Osogbo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:40am On Jan 20, 2021
Iyiataata92:

You're always a bigot. Subtle in some posts; brazen in others

It's just in you
The guilty is afraid.
Our posts always get to the guilty as charged.
They always respond to what is home with them.
If you didn't feel we talking about you, you just moved on, like thousands of people did prior you.
Now. Nairalanders have known you too.
It's in you, Just like ya shadow!
Bravo.

We will keep hitting you and your type with the bitter truths.
We gave you a good advice in our post,
You still have to quote to be @$!^@.

Whether una like am or not, Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
Una never see somching. cool
Now, swerveeeeee tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: "Tinubu Is My Man."- Ataoja Of Osogbo by doggedfighter(f): 2:00am On Jan 20, 2021
What's the colour of his a.ss? undecided
Re: "Tinubu Is My Man."- Ataoja Of Osogbo by Ahmed0336(m): 2:34am On Jan 20, 2021
Iyiataata92:
These Yoruba monarchs have refused to learn from the Oba of Benin on how to be a father to all. The Oba of Lagoon in Lagos wouldn't have been so much disgraced if he had respected his office and played a fatherly role to all.

Egungun Be Careful!!!

When you become one (if you'd ever be) put what you wrote up there into action.

FEAR WETIN MONEY FIT DO.
Re: "Tinubu Is My Man."- Ataoja Of Osogbo by SmartPolician: 3:53am On Jan 20, 2021
Iyiataata92:

Egungun Be Careful!!!

That's why kings are graded according to classes in Nigeria. First class kings are rarely politically elected. Whenever politicians influence the process that produced a king, those kings always dance to their tune.

But then, power is useless without money. Little wonder some low-class kings still run to politicians for financial assistance, unlike the first-class kings who are already rich.
Re: "Tinubu Is My Man."- Ataoja Of Osogbo by bcomputer101: 4:05am On Jan 20, 2021
Bunch of drug barons
Re: "Tinubu Is My Man."- Ataoja Of Osogbo by OduntanGabriel(m): 4:35am On Jan 20, 2021
But kabiesi is not supposed to show his loyalty to anyone publicly
Re: "Tinubu Is My Man."- Ataoja Of Osogbo by IYANGBALI: 4:55am On Jan 20, 2021
Hungry man talk
Re: "Tinubu Is My Man."- Ataoja Of Osogbo by ObiOfOnistha: 4:58am On Jan 20, 2021
These people endorsing Tinubu just want to give to Igbo people sever heart attack, this is not fair, the marginalized people want their birth right, the presidency of Nigeria, please let them have it although we don't know if Peter Obi, the convicted Kalu, Umahi, Ameachi, etc aspiring will spend just one one month to make it go round, because non of them is ready to support another, the division is too wide and no common front and their people are groaning and lamenting seriously, or should we invite the fugitive Kanu Nnamdi to come and represent them, this people need their inheritance.

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Is My Man."- Ataoja Of Osogbo by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 20, 2021
Iyiataata92:

Egungun Be Careful!!!

Chai I can't be surprised to see primitive reasoning from someone that has no culture, you and it kind are the same, you lack respect and pls this is nairaland not your family meeting that you can abuse all your elders

(1) (Reply)

Achievement Of Senator Teslim Folarin In The 9th Assembly / Biafra, Oduduwa Republic: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nige / Tinubu, Ambode, Afenifere Etc By Late Yinka Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.