Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Last - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Last (5986 Views)

Do You Need A Bank Job? / I Got Access Bank Job Through Nysc! / A Bank Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last by learn(f): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2007
Hello
Re: Last by ifyeve1(f): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2007
congratulation our God never disappoints he does things at the appropriate time when one will value it. i rrejoice with u, he will do thesame for us smiley
Re: Last by vindoheney(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2007
Thank God for what he has done for you. That u have gone thru this is 4 u not to allow it to happen to any other person. so help ur brothers and sisters when u see them in the same situation u were b4 u got a job. Praise God
Re: Last by vindoheney(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2007
Thank God for what he has done for you. That u have gone thru this is 4 u not to allow it to happen to any other person. so help ur brothers and sisters when u see them in the same situation u were b4 u got a job. Praise God
Re: Last by ginaivy: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2007
congrats, really happy for you.all the best.
Re: Last by laoura(f): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2007
Learn

Have u read this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The Banking School of Excellence is a 4 Months intensive training programme which all candidates will be expected to score a minimum of 65% in all subjects to qualify for an offer in the Bank.

Each candidate admitted into the Banking School of Excellence must produce a SURETY who will provide acceptable evidence of a minimum net-worth of #1million as well as sign a training bond of two years on behalf of the candidate"

What does the house say about this? Which is in addition to not providing accommodation during the training with an allowance of #30,000
Re: Last by babe4real(f): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2007
Congratulation 2 u.

Thank God 4 givin u a 1daful job in Access , but i pity u and d new found job.

i must tell u , be prepare 2 keep searchin 4 new job(s)  becos u need no one 2 inform  u abt Access.

wishin u a pleasant stay in Access.

welcome Access warrior in a world class bank.
Re: Last by Aproko(f): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2007
congrats oh. all the best at access bank.
Re: Last by bodsibobo(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2007
Thank God for you. Best of luck!!!
Re: Last by Bossman(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2007
Congrats! Best of luck to you. I'd make a suggestion though, when anyone posting their job search success story, it will also help to post your qualifications and what you will be doing on the new job or what your job description entails. This will help others out there looking to estimate how things are in the market in general.
Re: Last by breeolan(f): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2007
well, to the family of Access Warriors,

hope ur ready for the battle, wink
Re: Last by cyprianjr(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2007
Thank God for you, He is the same yesterday,today and forever!!! Amen
Re: Last by lolypop: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2007
thank God for your life, but where did you later got the surety that produced 1Million to opened an account on your behalf as one of their requirement after training?
Re: Last by marvostica(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2007
Congrats e no easy.l thank GOD for.l beg make u no forget to pray 4 us.
Re: Last by boladez(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2007
God is good .

Don't forget your days of waiting.

* Be nice and don't complain about everything*Dont allow your job to prevent you from serving your maker
*Help people without waiting for rewards
*Save and Invest don't do things becos others are

God bless and keep you Maitey
Re: Last by Dexlomo: 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2007
Congrats bros!!!!!
Indeed I will say welcome to the world of Access Warriors. Sincerely, it is not as bad as people exergerate it. If God could help us then there is no one he can't help. I ewven know a set whose least score was 77% at the end. The only thing is that you need be more focused and rugged. All the same, I have left. My set was far ahead of when they began the bond thing. I still have friends there in Access and we still communicate. Every bank is the same. I can tell you that Intercontinental is not easy either. Besides, UBA, Ecobank, Oceanic to mention a few none of them is easy. You know s a banker, I have friends in almost all banks and we gist a lot.
Re: Last by Forfavour(m): 3:46am On Jul 04, 2007
Congrats, this is just d begining of glorious things ahead
Re: Last by Everbright(f): 6:54am On Jul 04, 2007
You are a lucky chap dearie, so many have stayed 3 years since they left school without a job and here you are,a career with Access bank just after 5 months.
Congratulations lucky chap,God has rewarwarded your efforts.
Re: Last by anyibaba(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2007
Congrats! That is d hand of God working for you. Just s He would work fo all of us too. Just keep the faith. Don't fall out of God's favour. Best of luck in access bank
Re: Last by hugo77(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2007
hi,

please i would like to know when you wrote your test and when and where interviews where conducted 'cos i just had my interview last saturday. and would like to know if you where amogst dose dat had the access interview in abuja last saturday.

thanks.
Re: Last by Bensogie(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2007
A big congratulations to you. This is wishing you the best on the job. Once again, Congrats! grin
Re: Last by blissfull(m): 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2007
Guy, Congrats. We will meet there.
Please, do give us the test format
One Luv.
Re: Last by Bonie(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2007
Make Kool money and empower sombody today  by creating a Link, I have tried it and it is working, i decide to invite Fellow Nairalanders to Participate in the chain for more info email me at: boniefred@gmail.com   or call 08023503754, 07037676754
Re: Last by johnsonon: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2007
anyone with info on Access bank interview conducted on saturday. hope they av not contacted those they want
Re: Last by Bonie(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2007
Make Kool money and empower sombody today  by creating a Link,   (http://wealthbuilder.goattale.com/BONIEMAN) I have tried it and it is working, i decide to invite Fellow Nairalanders to Participate in the chain for more info email me at: boniefred@gmail.com   or call 08023503754, 07037676754
Re: Last by fleck: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2007
Omo we happy for you oh,but abeg how me self take get job for the same Access Bank,am a graduaute of accounting with 2.1 dis is my e-mail address yemoafo@yahoo.com and my mobile number 08023139997
Re: Last by luka: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2007
God is really great but keep praying because there are days of frustartion lying ahead.

Anyway you can pray to God either to avoid being a marketer or to be a markerter and have God lead you to people who will give you enough deposits to secure your job.

Don't worry it is not really as bad as people say but I don't like Access bank at all. Just keep ypur faith brother.
Re: Last by bobbyan(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2007
[size=8pt][/size]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              C O N G R A T U L A T I O N
Re: Last by Tonyblu(m): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2007
Here are some jobs and vacancies.

Click HERE to view more details.

Just a helping WEB_LINK.
Cheers.
Re: Last by omobabson(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2007
Tank God 4 ur victory. I will be an ingrateful not to share mine. God also answered my prayers and i am already in access bank training school. I started on the 2nd. You guys out there,there is notin impossible 4 God,ve a paradigm shift and he will salvage ur situation, To my colleague ask of femi in d tarining skool.
Re: Last by lucidang(m): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2007
congrats on ur job.
but u know, babe4real is kind of right,
working @ access bank is quite challenging
not to worry, it will sharpen your mind and make u dogged for your next assignment
best of luck
Re: Last by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2007
plese continue to hold on to God He'll give u better things. Maintain ur integrityand tithe payment. it's well wt u and congrats smileyi'm encouraged wt ur testimony

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Well You Performed In Your NPOWER Test / Zamfara State Universal Education Board Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Intercontinental And Fcmb Online Form !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.