Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Popular Small-sized Socialite, Aunty Ramota Ties The Knot (photos/video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Small-sized Socialite, Aunty Ramota Ties The Knot (photos/video) (5855 Views)

Actress Aunty Ramota Hospitalized After She Tried To Increase Her Curves / Nigerian socialite, Aunty Ramo's Introduction is Today. PHOTOS / Small-sized Nollywood Actor, Ozonigbo, Twerking Hard (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Small-sized Socialite, Aunty Ramota Ties The Knot (photos/video) by Cindyada13: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2021
Popular Nigerian socialite and Lagos-based internet sensation, Aunty Ramota, has reportedly gotten married to her lover, Jay Azeez.

Videos of the small-sized lady in a wedding gown smiling while posing with Jay Azeez has surfaced on social media.

Aunty Ramota as she’s popularly called was seen in a white wedding sitting comfortably and holding a flower.

However, details on where the wedding held wasn’t publicised which left many in confused as to if its a stunt being pulled by the couple.

Sharing the photos on Instagram, Ayzeez wrote; 

“Dear fellow married men, pls welcome me to the club, HML to me and my baby.“

In another post, he wrote;

“Love is a beautiful thing. He who found a wife has found a good thing. Thank you all for celebrating with us, we love you all”

Watch videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDE3lifKehQ
Re: Popular Small-sized Socialite, Aunty Ramota Ties The Knot (photos/video) by dawnomike(m): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2021
Cindyada13:
Popular Nigerian socialite and Lagos-based internet sensation, Aunty Ramota, has reportedly gotten married to her lover, Jay Azeez.

Videos of the small-sized lady in a wedding gown smiling while posing with Jay Azeez has surfaced on social media.

Aunty Ramota as she’s popularly called was seen in a white wedding sitting comfortably and holding a flower.

However, details on where the wedding held wasn’t publicised which left many in confused as to if its a stunt being pulled by the couple.

“Love is a beautiful thing. He who found a wife has found a good thing. Thank you all for celebrating with us, we love you all”

Watch videos

Congratulations to her!!!
Re: Popular Small-sized Socialite, Aunty Ramota Ties The Knot (photos/video) by rill: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2021
She looks totally pissed
Re: Popular Small-sized Socialite, Aunty Ramota Ties The Knot (photos/video) by SporaD8: 10:48am On Jan 20, 2021
Cindyada13:

Watch videos

First white wedding, then the bolded and they call themselves Azeez/Ramota! #idongesit
Re: Popular Small-sized Socialite, Aunty Ramota Ties The Knot (photos/video) by TruthHurts1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
Looking like a masqurade with several layers of foundation and powder.

1 Like

Re: Popular Small-sized Socialite, Aunty Ramota Ties The Knot (photos/video) by Birdeyeview: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
How she became popular still surprise me.

1 Like

Re: Popular Small-sized Socialite, Aunty Ramota Ties The Knot (photos/video) by mytime24(f): 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Aunty ramota wey no get joy
Re: Popular Small-sized Socialite, Aunty Ramota Ties The Knot (photos/video) by Taywon: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
Naxo life be oo
Re: Popular Small-sized Socialite, Aunty Ramota Ties The Knot (photos/video) by britiko: 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
Cindyada13:

Watch videos

Its a movie publicity. Oko Ramota.

1 Like

Re: Popular Small-sized Socialite, Aunty Ramota Ties The Knot (photos/video) by bukatyne(f): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
britiko:

Don't mind the OP

1 Like

Re: Popular Small-sized Socialite, Aunty Ramota Ties The Knot (photos/video) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
britiko:

Yes.. It's for movie publicity.
But I believed it at first grin
The captions of Azeez on pictures he uploaded on IG looked seemingly true.

1 Like

Re: Popular Small-sized Socialite, Aunty Ramota Ties The Knot (photos/video) by britiko: 1:01am On Jan 21, 2021
Christie06:

Yes.. It's for movie publicity.
But I believed it at first grin
The captions of Azeez on pictures he uploaded on IG looked seemingly true.

Ohh my gosh �, I was so worried for a while when he said his love was blind o. I thought it was real and instantly I followed him on IG to know what his problem was cos Aunty Ramota is a tough nut to crack o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Popular Small-sized Socialite, Aunty Ramota Ties The Knot (photos/video) by 444croopy(m): 2:16am On Jan 21, 2021
I no b tribalist ooo but goodness...the way my brothers dey call that name eh..... hanty Ramotu
Re: Popular Small-sized Socialite, Aunty Ramota Ties The Knot (photos/video) by remi1444: 6:25am On Jan 21, 2021
mytime24:
Aunty ramota wey no get joy
she no get joy at all. grin
Re: Popular Small-sized Socialite, Aunty Ramota Ties The Knot (photos/video) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2021
britiko:

Ohh my gosh �, I was so worried for a while when he said his love was blind o. I thought it was real and instantly I followed him on IG to know what his problem was cos Aunty Ramota is a tough nut to crack o cheesy

cheesy
Re: Popular Small-sized Socialite, Aunty Ramota Ties The Knot (photos/video) by Diong22(f): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
We love you too jarey

(1) (Reply)

Power Of Plastic Surgery: See Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery / Actress Destiny Etiko Pictured With Pete Edochie - New Pictures / Uche Ogbodo Plays Basket Ball With Cossy Orjiakor's Breasts, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.