Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,864 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year (1564 Views)

I I Switched From Android Phone To Iphone: An Android User's Point Of View (andr / TECNO Hios Micro Intelligence: A Tool For A Smooth Mobile Experience / Tecno HIOS 5 Review And Its 13 Best New Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by HiOSGuru: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2021
HiOS or let's call it it's mothers' name, TECNO Operating System with so much improvement from its 1st version now to the 7.0 has once again radiated it's glow at an evening dinner airing the celebration, recognition, and award-giving session to major players and extinguish achievers in the Information and Communication Technology Industry of Nigeria (ICTIN).

HiOS, not exaggerating, with the most recent stunning and outstanding beauty of both art and designs, evidentially won the award as the ANDROID USER INTERFACE OF THE YEAR.

The event was organized by the Beacon of Information and Communications Technology (BOICT) thus, marked the climax of the Nigerian Communications Week 2020.

You will agree with us that HiOS put very much effort and consideration into its UI design to ensure usability, readability, and consistency, hence the award.

What a great way to celebrate an effort. The journey is still before us and we have many more to deliver.

Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by Neowanskywalker: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2021
Which OS does HIOS competed with

15 Likes

Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by Friedyokes: 11:05am On Jan 20, 2021
Stop nah
Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by Deasegun19(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2021
huh? that shitty os?
Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by khingTony(m): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin

It will be the best if it competed against Nokia Torchlight OS, Nokia 3310 OS or the Nokia N70 symbian OS
Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by Lexusgs430: 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
Who is bankrolling this organisation, awarding useless awards............ grin

18 Likes

Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by theFilmtric: 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Who is bankrolling this organisation, awarding useless awards............ grin
who's meant to win it?
MIUI
Right?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by Lexusgs430: 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
theFilmtric:

who's meant to win it?
MIUI
Right?

theFilmtricsay

You think I am a xiaomi fanboy............ cheesy
Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by theFilmtric: 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lexusgs430:

You think I am a xiaomi fanboy............ cheesy
no I think you're a Umidigi fan boy Answer my question
theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by Lexusgs430: 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
theFilmtric:

no
I think you're a Umidigi fan boy
Answer my question

theFilmtricsay

Yes Sir........ grin
Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by theFilmtric: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Yes Sir........ grin
ok Give me 3 specific reasons MIUI is better Though I also think its a little better But ill put MIUI=XOS I have a lot of reasons
theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by Lexusgs430: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
theFilmtric:

ok
Give me 3 specific reasons MIUI is better
Though I also think its a little better
But ill put MIUI=XOS
I have a lot of reasons

theFilmtricsay

You are playing filmtric with me........

19 Likes

Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by The5DME(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Neowanskywalker:
Which OS does .........did HIOS competed with
Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by theFilmtric: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lexusgs430:

You are playing filmtric with me........
answer the question
theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by chichima5764: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
:Which OS does .........did HIOS competed with
Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by theFilmtric: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
The5DME:

Neowanskywalker:
Which OS does .........did HIOS competed with

lol
You're also wrong
Its Which OS does HIOS compete with

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
I think they are competing with KIOS
Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Benjaniblinks:
I think they are competing with KIOS
Kios is better. Except its on a tecno device, then it's worse.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by seaboyzen: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
ZesusHVWritter:

Kios is better. Except its on a tecno device, then it's worse.
grin let them come for u

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by Rareoil(m): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
theFilmtric:
ok Give me 3 specific reasons MIUI is better Though I also think its a little better But ill put MIUI=XOS I have a lot of reasons
theFilmtricsay
Compare the amount of ads in hiOS and MIUI
Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by Rareoil(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
I cant believe this when there is one UI, oxygen os, stock Android and Android one.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by mattbass(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Another trash again.

Oh lord when will these cheaters stop shaming their company??
Like seriously when others far performing UI are out there.

Sha na dem set the competition and dem award demselves.

More of a child bringing his football to the pitch, then decides who to play and appointed himself as the referee grin your guess is good as mine cool

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by theFilmtric: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
Rareoil:

Compare the amount of ads in hiOS and MIUI
I think both can be eliminated So that's not a factor
theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by KrazyDave16(m): 7:52am On Jan 21, 2021
theFilmtric:

I think both can be eliminated
So that's not a factor

theFilmtricsay
Install a launcher with adaway to stop them ads on HiOS or in extreme cases flash a gsi.

MiUI disable ads by disabling recommend ads or whatever its called.

True both can be eliminated but all that trouble to make HiOS less of an eyesore...
Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by Elxandre(m): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2021
Always found the UI on both TECNO and Infinix eyesore.
Looks to me like something developed by amateurs.
Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by masterfactor(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2021
Advantages of HIOS
none
Disadvantages of HIOS
1. advert
2. laggy
3. buggy
4. Boring
5. blur icon
6. theme application never
7. font can be compared to the one on Nokia 3310

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by gogeekish(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2021
Won by corruption. The most buggy OS ever known.
Unfortunately this has stopped OS won? OS with big size and lack features?

Hmmm. Wonders sha never end

1 Like

Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by MartinsD12(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2021
HiOSGuru:
HiOS or let's call it it's mothers' name, TECNO Operating System with so much improvement from its 1st version now to the 7.0 has once again radiated it's glow at an evening dinner airing the celebration, recognition, and award-giving session to major players and extinguish achievers in the Information and Communication Technology Industry of Nigeria (ICTIN).

HiOS, not exaggerating, with the most recent stunning and outstanding beauty of both art and designs, evidentially won the award as the ANDROID USER INTERFACE OF THE YEAR.

The event was organized by the Beacon of Information and Communications Technology (BOICT) thus, marked the climax of the Nigerian Communications Week 2020.

You will agree with us that HiOS put very much effort and consideration into its UI design to ensure usability, readability, and consistency, hence the award.

What a great way to celebrate an effort. The journey is still before us and we have many more to deliver.

I don't agree with this infact hios and xos is one of the worst custom Android skin ui, it should have been color ui on oppo or vivo ui, but I think oppo has a better ui
Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by HiOSGuru: 1:12am On Jan 22, 2021
masterfactor:
Advantages of HIOS
none
Disadvantages of HIOS
1. advert
2. laggy
3. buggy
4. Boring
5. blur icon
6. theme application never
7. font can be compared to the one on Nokia 3310

I'm certain you haven't tried the recent versions of the OS
Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by HiOSGuru: 1:13am On Jan 22, 2021
mattbass:
Another trash again.

Oh lord when will these cheaters stop shaming their company??
Like seriously when others far performing UI are out there.

Sha na dem set the competition and dem award demselves.

More of a child bringing his football to the pitch, then decides who to play and appointed himself as the referee grin your guess is good as mine cool

You might want to check out the organizers and see if they aren't credible.
Re: Tecno Hios Shines Bright As It Wins Android User Interface Of The Year by IamDavid(m): 6:04am On Jan 22, 2021
Who dash monkey banana?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 17 Pro Vs Redmi Note 10 Pro - The Best Value For Money / Help I Over recharged My Phone / Unable To Re-register On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.