Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President (728 Views)

3 Lessons To Learn From Jesus And The Adulterous Woman / Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President / 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2021
Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President

Donald Trump already gave his farewell speech as president yesterday and today is the inauguration day of his successor, so it's fair to say that his loss at the president election has been confirmed, and Donald Trump wouldn't be continuing as the president of the United States.

Hence it's time for his staunch Christian supporters who were still harboring hopes that he would continue in office after he lost the elections in November, and kept expecting and desperately praying for a divine intervention to take place before today which is the 20th day of January, to now move on with their lives, but begin to reflect on how they could have gotten it so wrong concerning Donald Trump.

Meanwhile provided below are some lessons that could be learnt from his disappointing loss which could be helpful in that regard:

1. Never put your trust and hopes in any man but God. If you do so, expect many disappointments and surprises, because man can fail you but not God.

2. Learn to pray according to the Will of God. Otherwise do not expect your prayers to be answered.

3. The Scriptures must be fulfilled. When the appointed time for the fulfillment of the Scriptures comes, no man can stop it, so any attempt to do is bound to end in failure and disappointment.

4. God doesn't follow man. It's man that ought to follow God, so those who refuse to align themselves with God's plan, but expect God to follow theirs because they think that it's their right as the children of God, would only find themselves walking on their own. Even Jesus the only begotten Son of God had to align himself with God's plan saying "not My will but Thine be done". Luke 22:42 If Jesus the Master would that, there's no excuse for anyone who claims to be His follower to do the otherwise.

5. God is still in control, and His plan is still on course regardless. Donald Trump's loss doesn't affect God's plan in anyway, if not, he would surely never have lost. Any idea that it does is not of God but of men because God has got everything sorted out, so those who are truly His have nothing to fear.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by drmuchin: 10:06am On Jan 20, 2021
bye bye
Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by petra1(m): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Hence it's time for his staunch Christian supporters who were still harboring hopes that he would continue in office after he lost the elections in November, and kept expecting and desperately praying for a divine intervention to take place before today which is the 20th day of January, to now move on with their lives, but begin to reflect on how they could have gotten it so wrong concerning Donald Trump.

They didn't get it wrong and its not about putting faith in a man . Its about praying for what is good to happen . Those who support the opposition will soon start complaining as the case of sai bubu. Just like Israel whenever they missed thier hour of visitation.
Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by Hongkog(m): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2021
ok
Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:08am On Jan 20, 2021
petra1:

They didn't get it wrong and its not about putting faith in a man . Its about praying for what is good to happen . Those who support the opposition will soon start complaining as the case of sai bubu. Just like Israel whenever they missed thier hour of visitation.

They including you got the outcome of the election wrong. Fact! They including you also got it wrong with the belief that the outcome of the result would be definitely overturned. That's also a fact!

Just in case you forgot, let me refresh your memory of the conversation we had in November after the election.

petra1:
There is still hope.

jesusjnr2020:
Well as far as Trump is concerned, to me there's none. So let's wait and see who's right.

Even without Trump, God is still God and still got a plan.

So keep deceiving yourself with your baseless comparisons. Anyone that follows your lot would end up with bitter disappoinment as Donald Trump, because the outcome of the election was in accordance with God's plan.

God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by petra1(m): 11:33am On Jan 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
They including you got the outcome of the election wrong. Fact! They including you also got it wrong with the belief that the outcome of the result would be definitely overturned. That's also a fact!

Just in case you forgot, let me refresh your memory of the conversation we had in November after the election.

You will soon cry back to us soon when you realize that the devil has just been rigged in . Just like bubu
Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2021
petra1:

You will soon cry back to us soon when you realize that the devil has just been rigged in . Just like bubu
I would never cry as the likes of you who put your trust in mere men like Trump. My trust is in God not men and God's got me covered, that's why I'm not walking and praying amiss as the likes of you who were praying to God out of desperation that Trump must win as all costs.

By Trump's loss and consequent exit from the white house, God has proven to your lot that you're seriously walking in error. But obviously, you're not willing to learn.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by petra1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I would never cry as the likes of you who put your trust in mere men like Trump.

Thats your mistake. Trust is not in trump.
Let's see the performance of the rigged bidden whom you trust. Remember bubu
Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
petra1:

Thats your mistake. Trust is not in trump.
Let's see the performance of the rigged bidden whom you trust. Remember bubu
I also wanted Trump to win, but the difference between the likes of me and you, is that I didn't put my trust in him as the likes of you that think you can dictate to God and were desperately praying, "God you must make Trump win! God you must make Trump win" as if God had now become your mate.

God showed you that you can't dictate to Him by rejecting your prayer, if not whether with Biden rigging or not, Trump would have still won. That's how Buhari won both presidential elections.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by petra1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I also wanted Trump to win, but the difference between the likes of me and you, is that I didn't put my trust in him as the likes of you that think you can dictate to God and were desperately praying, "God you must make Trump win! God you must make Trump win" as if God had now become your mate.

Kindky quote where I made such prayer. Or any prayer for trump
Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
petra1:

Kindky quote where I made such prayer. Or any prayer for trump

I would quote where you defended such a prayer being made for Trump and those who made it to show you're no different from them.

God bless.
Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by Image123(m): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
petra1:

But what about the millions of Americans that were complaining about Trump? Are you wishing them bad administration so you can say I said so?

1 Like

Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by petra1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Image123:

But what about the millions of Americans that were complaining about Trump? Are you wishing them bad administration so you can say I said so?

Well we are looking at it ftom gospel perspective. Under the previous Administration of Democrats The bible was taken out ,islamm was promoted ,gay was legalized etc . They are coming back to promote anti Christian values . And now they are coming back with more sinister agenda .

A president who hold Christian values and one who has even officiated gay marriage. Which one would a Christian prefer. Its only a nominal Christian who doesn't have global evangelism and christianisation of the world that will kick against such .
Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by obonujoker(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lol.... I hope they learn bro... Although some have gone on rapture already since Trump left the office today grin

1 Like

Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by kingxsamz(m): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
Or maybe you religious people just think you hear voices and see prophecies from a being that is not there. If ya'll really do, there won't be much division and confusion. tongue
Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by Image123(m): 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
petra1:

Well we are looking at it ftom gospel perspective. Under the previous Administration of Democrats The bible was taken out ,islamm was promoted ,gay was legalized etc . They are coming back to promote anti Christian values . And now they are coming back with more sinister agenda .

A president who hold Christian values and one who has even officiated gay marriage. Which one would a Christian prefer. Its only a nominal Christian who doesn't have global evangelism and christianisation of the world that will kick against such .

Jesus Christ kingdom is not of this world. The best Christians can do is pray for the leaders and vote prayerfully for godly leaders. It is nauseating to weaponize, politicize and twist scriptures all in a bid to bring your preferred candidate. We should hope for the best for the incoming president if it so much concerns us. All politicians fight for their own interests, not God's. They only use religion as it suits them.

2 Likes

Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by petra1(m): 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Image123:

All politicians fight for their own interests, not God's. They only use religion as it suits them.

A Christian with God's kingdom at heart fight for the interest of Gods kingdom not siding with the advasery
Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by Image123(m): 12:02am On Jan 21, 2021
petra1:

A Christian with God's kingdom at heart fight for the interest of Gods kingdom not siding with the advasery

So you think Trump is an angel while Biden is the devil? You've got to be wasting the salvation you were given.
Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2021
obonujoker:
Lol.... I hope they learn bro... Although some have gone on rapture already since Trump left the office today grin
This is really funny. Lol!

It's really strange how some could arrive at such ridiculous ideas because of sentiments yet think that it was inspired of God.

1 Like

Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:22am On Jan 21, 2021
kingxsamz:
Or maybe you religious people just think you hear voices and see prophecies from a being that is not there. If ya'll really do, there won't be much division and confusion. tongue
Even the dogs are not that ignorant...

Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by kingxsamz(m): 1:24am On Jan 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Imagine using certain human actions dogs imitate as the validation of your god. Lmao. grin

1 Like

Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by kingxsamz(m): 1:34am On Jan 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
This is really funny. Lol!

It's really strange how some could arrive at such ridiculous ideas because of sentiments yet think that it was inspired of God.

This you?
Oh how you made a fool of yourself. grin grin grin
You're no different from those who relied on prophecies for Trump's reelection.
This clown wanted to perform miracle on Nairaland and his god failed him, same way it failed Trump supporters.
Hypocrite. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:24am On Jan 21, 2021
kingxsamz:

Imagine using certain human actions dogs imitate as the validation of your god. Lmao. grin
Animals are not that ignorant.

Photoshopped images can vindicate you.
Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:28am On Jan 21, 2021
kingxsamz:

This you?
Oh how you made a fool of yourself. grin grin grin
You're no different from those who relied on prophecies for Trump's reelection.
This clown wanted to perform miracle on Nairaland and his god failed him, same way it failed Trump supporters.
Hypocrite. grin grin grin
You've hence proven that i don't put my trust in man but in God and the extent to which I do. And delay is not denial.

And I never said God failed anyone, it's you that said that, so your statement of ignorance can't make me a hypocrite. God never fails. It's only ignorance that would make anyone assume that.

And below is a proven display of your ignorance about God which ironically has to do with the same sun standing still, so that could be considered as God answering my prayer and the sun standing still upon your head. Lol!

I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow you come and apologize for your display of ignorance about God today. Na your way but you never learn from it.

Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by petra1(m): 4:49am On Jan 21, 2021
Image123:

So you think Trump is an angel while Biden is the devil?

Thats your word. Their policies are not hidden go online

You've got to be wasting the salvation you were given.

Wasting salvation ? Nigerian sha. What does that mean
Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by petra1(m): 4:50am On Jan 21, 2021
Image123:

So you think Trump is an angel while Biden is the devil?

Thats your word. Their policies are not hidden go online . Sodomy campaign is on .

You've got to be wasting the salvation you were given.

Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by kingxsamz(m): 6:17am On Jan 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You've hence proven that i don't put my trust in man but in God and the extent to which I do. And delay is not denial.

And I never said God failed anyone, it's you that said that, so your statement of ignorance can't make me a hypocrite. God never fails. It's only ignorance that would make anyone assume that.

And below is a proven display of your ignorance about God which ironically has to do with the same sun standing still, so that could be considered as God answering my prayer and the sun standing still upon your head. Lol!

I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow you come and apologize for your display of ignorance about God today. Na your way but you never learn from it.

I know you'd bring this up. grin grin grin
You're so predictable.
I don't even see how they're related since the misunderstanding was based on grammar, and not about the reality of the event.
But anyways, go off and embarrass yourself, lol.

Now why did you deactivate your account?
Were you so ashamed of yourself and your sky daddy that you couldn't admit you were wrong? grin
You commanded that there should be no sunset until 12am, and when it didn't happen, you deactivated out of shame. Now you're here telling people how they shouldn't have relied on prophecies for Trump's win, whereas, you yourself let your delusions get a hold of you by thinking you could command nature to obey you.
You're a clown. grin
I'm sure in your lifetime, you'll never display such foolishness on Nairaland again. grin grin
Just see how confident he was, commanding nature with his keypad on Nairaland and calling unto his sky daddy to come and save him from embarrassment. grin grin grin grin

Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by kingxsamz(m): 6:36am On Jan 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

grin grin grin
Clown.

Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by Image123(m): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2021
petra1:

Thats your word. Their policies are not hidden go online . Sodomy campaign is on .

They are both politicians, working for their own interests not yours or the church. Stop misusing and twisting the Bible to support one, that remains the point. Focus.
If with salvation and all the benefits in it, you are still miserably fooled by mere men, you are wasting it. Get some discernment.
Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by petra1(m): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2021
Image123:

They are both politicians, working for their own interests not yours or the church.

So you rather side with the devil nah. The fact that they are politicians is not the issue whos policy is favorable to God cause and whos policy is unfavorable . At least Trump openly profess his faith in christ . He may be young in knowledge

Stop misusing and twisting the Bible to support one, that remains the point. .

Kindly site the verse that was misused and twisted
Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:38am On Jan 21, 2021
kingxsamz:

I know you'd bring this up. grin grin grin
You're so predictable.
I don't even see how they're related since the misunderstanding was based on grammar, and not about the reality of the event.
But anyways, go off and embarrass yourself, lol.

Now why did you deactivate your account?
Were you so ashamed of yourself and your sky daddy that you couldn't admit you were wrong? grin
You commanded that there should be no sunset until 12am, and when it didn't happen, you deactivated out of shame. Now you're here telling people how they shouldn't have relied on prophecies for Trump's win, whereas, you yourself let your delusions get a hold of you by thinking you could command nature to obey you.
You're a clown. grin
I'm sure in your lifetime, you'll never display such foolishness on Nairaland again. grin grin
Just see how confident he was, commanding nature with his keypad on Nairaland and calling unto his sky daddy to come and save him from embarrassment. grin grin grin grin

You should clap for yourself for knowing the obvious, so that for that reason I shouldn't expose how you shamefully exposed that the foolishness of your tirade against God and the Bible was hinged on ignorance.

God made the sun to stand still on your head. He answered my prayer even though it wasn't in the way I expected it. My God is truly alive.

You can go on making silly excuses but your comments are there for all to see how ignorant and foolish your accusations are.

Tomorrow go and foolishly displaying your ignorance that the sun cannot not stand still as it was said in the Bible because the sun doesn't move, despite that the same you that claim to know better would still be saying the sun is rising and setting.

Such a shameless soul, if not you wouldn't even have the audacity to come near me because I have put you completely to shame to God's glory. The sun stood still on your head!

What you're clutching at has absolutely nothing to do with you. You're shamelessly clutching unto someone's coat-tails, because you have nothing of your own against me. What I'm showing you here is what I achieved with God against you here not someone else's. If it's just me and you, one on one, you're nothing but a sorry loser. But you can continue shamelessly clutching hard at someone else's achievement because that's what losers do. Lol!

Re: Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President by kingxsamz(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You should clap for yourself for knowing the obvious, so that for that reason I shouldn't expose how you shamefully exposed that the foolishness of your tirade against God and the Bible was hinged on ignorance.

God made the sun to stand still on your head. He answered my prayer even though it wasn't in the way I expected it. My God is truly alive.

You can go on making silly excuses but your comments are there for all to see how ignorant and foolish your accusations are.

Tomorrow go and foolishly displaying your ignorance that the sun cannot not stand still as it was said in the Bible because the sun doesn't move, despite that the same you that claim to know better would still be saying the sun is rising and setting.

Such a shameless soul, if not you wouldn't even have the audacity to come near me because I have put you completely to shame to God's glory. The sun stood still on your head!

What you're clutching at has absolutely nothing to do with you. You're shamelessly clutching unto someone's coat-tails, because you have nothing of your own against me. What I'm showing you here is what I achieved with God against you here not someone else's. If it's just me and you, one on one, you're nothing but a sorry loser. But you can continue shamelessly clutching hard at someone else's achievement because that's what losers do. Lol!

Chai... grin grin grin see epistle. E pain am.
See how you're literally crying. grin grin
Small talk and you're already frustrated.
You can go and frame that comment I made on that thread and hang it in your living room grin if you think I'm bothered about it in any way. grin grin
I thought you said you'd end atheism on Nairaland. What happened? grin
Imagine being so delusional to the point where you think you can stop the sun from setting. grin grin grin.
Your foolery will forever be funny. grin grin
And to think he deactivated out of shame. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Battle For The Soul Of Nigeria / Pastor Dies While Trying To Emulate Jesus’ Three-day Resurrection (photos) / Why Do I, As A Christian, Feel Bullied By Atheists? See 5 Reasons Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.