Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,207 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Join This Group To Discuss About All Trading Issues - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Join This Group To Discuss About All Trading Issues (510 Views)

Join This Group To Get 100% Accurate Binary Trade Signal / Join This Group For Weekly Cashout!! / If You Wish Make Money Legitimately, Join This Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join This Group To Discuss About All Trading Issues by dforexguru(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
I have created a group on WhatsApp where you can actually discuss about all the issues we are all facing today in the trading industry ranging from brokers, spreads, scams, trading strategy, etc. Come join the group, everything is free and every member is equal (admins inclusive). I have spent so many years in the trading industry but for one reason or the other I still end up flat. I suspect that the brokers are really playing a fast one on us all, let's gather on WhatsApp and contribute freely and maybe some of us can either quit completely or gain some motivation to hang on.

The link to the group is below (copy it and remove the space before loading), it is a new group and people have already started joining.

https: //chat. whatsapp .com/GNWhPLfTB1tLxaPkcIaYLD
Re: Join This Group To Discuss About All Trading Issues by dforexguru(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
Join and let's hit the nail on the head and truly I am really obsessed with this FOREX trading thing.
Re: Join This Group To Discuss About All Trading Issues by Odiase23: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2021
Thanks for the information. But the watsapp link isn't activating.

Add me up
Re: Join This Group To Discuss About All Trading Issues by dforexguru(m): 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Copy and paste the link in your browser and then carefully remove the spaces in between the link
Re: Join This Group To Discuss About All Trading Issues by dforexguru(m): 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Odiase23:
Thanks for the information. But the watsapp link isn't activating.

Add me up
remove the spaces in between the link

(1) (Reply)

Hearing Between CBN Vs MBA Forex Ltd And Maxwell Odum Holds As Follows: / I Want To Invest In Cryptocurrencies, Kindly Advice / Sell His Car To Fund His Startup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.