Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Say Hello To My New Infinix Zero 8 - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Say Hello To My New Infinix Zero 8 (7299 Views)

Say Hello To My New Baby - Sammy S23 Ultra / Say Hello To The First Person To Use 12GB Ram Phone In Nigeria / Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Hello To My New Infinix Zero 8 by Ruchytechy: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
nightbuzzer:
chai you will be like machine when playing pubg .. grin grin people will call you hacker today
This Pubg really dey burst people head with all these devices.
Re: Say Hello To My New Infinix Zero 8 by Ruchytechy: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Jung:
See as people dey wish person bad luck simple because dem buy phone wey money fit afford! Na wa oh.

None of them dey even use better devices. E come be Xiaomi. And I'm pretty sure no be the premium ones dem Even they use sef.

This life eh
This life no balance oo. One man's food is another man's poison. Wetin no make sense for their eyes. Na him be person gold.
Re: Say Hello To My New Infinix Zero 8 by Ruchytechy: 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
100trillion:

3 months later: Infinix zero 8 128 gb/8gb ram for sale sad

Welcome to Calcare wink
Y do people keep calling Carlcare.
I don use many android devices. And I never still visit Carlcare. Omo na d way u use phone sha na him matter. Except na factory problem.
Re: Say Hello To My New Infinix Zero 8 by Newman20(m): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
theFilmtric:

keep quiet
Transsion phones are the least sold on Nairaland
1st Xiaomi
2nd Samsung
So what's your point?
Smart people talk with evidence,facts...
Not sentiments and hearsay

theFilmtricsay

Did it ever occur to you that they are least sold because they have the lowest resale value or that they spoil easily

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To My New Infinix Zero 8 by theFilmtric: 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Newman20:

Did it ever occur to you that they are least sold because they have the lowest resale value or that they spoil easily
that's a faded stereotype

theFilmtricsay
Re: Say Hello To My New Infinix Zero 8 by harryodilli19(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Yes the infinix zero 8 is soo good and really fast for gaming because of the helio G90T processor smiley

RGBshield:
I feel so happy now

I just got the infinix zero 8 128+8 G90T

Pubg this night grin grin grin cheesy

#TeamInfinix
Re: Say Hello To My New Infinix Zero 8 by RGBshield: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Diffpussies:
When ur mum talk say na phone go kill u 1day grin
WTF ..
Re: Say Hello To My New Infinix Zero 8 by RGBshield: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
femi4:
Calcare customer in the next 6months
im still enjoying the phone no lagging oooo
Re: Say Hello To My New Infinix Zero 8 by femi4: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
RGBshield:
im still enjoying the phone no lagging oooo
We never reach June now
Re: Say Hello To My New Infinix Zero 8 by Nairalandwizerd(m): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
femi4:
We never reach June now
June je? March ending, carlcare is waiting.
Re: Say Hello To My New Infinix Zero 8 by harryodilli19(m): 7:10am On Mar 15, 2021
the infinix zero 8 is definitely better with its big 4,500 mAh battery, huge 6.85-inch screen, 8GB ram and mediatek helio G90T processor. good phone 4 overall daily use and multitasking.

talktalk4u:
Welcome to the gaming world... Ever since i left Xiaomi to buy this zero 8 my gaming expirence upgraded . Infinix has improved ..i no lie

Ps ; Get ready for xiaomi fan boys with their lie lie bad mouth
Re: Say Hello To My New Infinix Zero 8 by bennyefosa19: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
True, infinix has some really cool option in the budget range. For example I really like my Infinix Zero 8. Such a cool display and a good quality helio G90T chipset. Love it.

talktalk4u:
Welcome to the gaming world... Ever since i left Xiaomi to buy this zero 8 my gaming expirence upgraded . Infinix has improved ..i no lie

Ps ; Get ready for xiaomi fan boys with their lie lie bad mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Watch African Movies On Your Phone With Afrinolly From Mtn. / •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! / How To Get 1GB (gig) For N200 On 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.