Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

I Need One On One Cryptocurrency Training Here In Benin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need One On One Cryptocurrency Training Here In Benin (713 Views)

FREE Cryptocurrency Training At No Cost To You. / Free Cryptocurrency Training / Do You Need One-on-one Cryptocurrency Trading Training? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need One On One Cryptocurrency Training Here In Benin by williams080: 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
Good Day

Please i need someone to guide me on how to trade cryptocurrency on Binance app or Blockchain, i am a novice i need a mentor Please help, please help or send me your contact to reach you..
Re: I Need One On One Cryptocurrency Training Here In Benin by MaziHarri: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hello everyone,

We all at one point of the other might have heard about Bitcoin, and other coins.

Bitcoin keeps getting more values daily.
If you have patience, tolerance and remain focus then you can trade Bitcoin and make cool cash.

I have been doing Bitcoin trades since 2017 and right now I have decided to teach others since we are in the tech world.

I will host a class on WhatsApp and after the class you will also get a Free Ebook for further knowledge. We shall use Binance for trades.
If you're interested then chat me up on WhatsApp via +15173121624
Re: I Need One On One Cryptocurrency Training Here In Benin by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
Why all these scammers dey disturb nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: I Need One On One Cryptocurrency Training Here In Benin by fergieboy: 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
williams080:
Good Day

Please i need someone to guide me on how to trade cryptocurrency on Binance app or Blockchain, i am a novice i need a mentor Please help, please help or send me your contact to reach you..

Everything you need to learn is on YouTube with just your data you are good to go
Re: I Need One On One Cryptocurrency Training Here In Benin by BlackyinC(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Midoin is the first digital coin that can be mined on your mobile.
Use this link to download the free app https://midoin/r9mP and you will get 5x boost on you earnings when you use my username "blackyinc" as your invitation code!
Join now and see why everybody is talking about Midoin lately.
Re: I Need One On One Cryptocurrency Training Here In Benin by SavageResponse(m): 12:24am On Jan 21, 2021
BlackyinC:
Midoin is the first digital coin that can be mined on your mobile.
Use this link to download the free app https://midoin/r9mP and you will get 5x boost on you earnings when you use my username "blackyinc" as your invitation code!
Join now and see why everybody is talking about Midoin lately.

One other oerson said it's Tron, another says it's Pi and now you're saying it's Midoin
Re: I Need One On One Cryptocurrency Training Here In Benin by williams080: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
i really thank you all for your contribution, i will also do my search on youtube but i need a mentor, this guy posting his US number you dont look real you did same in other post i saw it too, please excuse us and think positively okay.
Re: I Need One On One Cryptocurrency Training Here In Benin by williams080: 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
fergieboy:

Everything you need to learn is on YouTube with just your data you are good to go

Yes i knew but i need , I DONT KNOW TO TO STAKE HOW TO BUY AND SELL ALL THIS SPOT AND LIMIT, I AM CONFUSE
Re: I Need One On One Cryptocurrency Training Here In Benin by boykas(m): 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Even me too... Am just confused...I don't know how it works..
Re: I Need One On One Cryptocurrency Training Here In Benin by williams080: 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
please i need a mentor to guild me , i am afraid to put my money on trade i dont really understand the dos and don't i have some funds in my holding account on binance just need someone to mentor me and teach me how to place trade when to stop or buy
Re: I Need One On One Cryptocurrency Training Here In Benin by Snowflakess: 7:56am On Oct 31, 2021
williams080:
please i need a mentor to guild me , i am afraid to put my money on trade i dont really understand the dos and don't i have some funds in my holding account on binance just need someone to mentor me and teach me how to place trade when to stop or buy

William are you still in benin Republic?

(1) (Reply)

Does Tiktok Pay Creators? Anybody Know? / What Is Royal Q All About ? Find Out More Below / Finally It Is Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.