Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

The Do It All Drummers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Do It All Drummers (246 Views)

5 Crazy Hiddens Facts About Drummers / Moment Of Truth For Drummers / 5 Crazy Moments Only Drummers Would Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Do It All Drummers by jamerflepz(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
Recently I have heard drummers say: Guy give me any kind of drum set, I will play. Whether two or three toms , whether 3 or 5 cymbals, whether double pedal, I will play it now now for you. Bro be calming down. Lol. Yes you might be an expert but something (your style of play) must definitely change when you go for a show and play a different kind of drum (setup) than the one you are used to. Professionals are able to play all kind of drums not because they are skillful but because they are quick to adapt to the new drum set they are playing on. I have seen good drummers do gra gra on drums they are not used to and they end up falling their hand. Forget the whole drum sef, ordinary cymbal can mess you up if you are not careful. If in your church you play drums with one cymbal on the LEFT, when you play drums in another church with one cymbal on the RIGHT. My Gee, wahala go dey. As you play, you silently have to tell yourself before you roll: guy cymbal dey RIGHT, cymbal on the RIGHT not on the LEFT (no be ur church you dey). Thank God for churches with two cymbals. grin

(1) (Reply)

See The New Way To Heaven Without Dying / Bubble / Off White Hoodie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.