Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Boycott MAMA In Uganda Boycott Museveni - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Boycott MAMA In Uganda Boycott Museveni (354 Views)

I Stopped Promoting My Song After Losing My Baby Mama In Australia- Guru NKZ / Song With "Slay Mama" In It????? / Tekno Ft Wizkid – ''mama'' (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boycott MAMA In Uganda Boycott Museveni by nigerianrevolut(f): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
It is no longer news that Museveni who has ruled Uganda since 1986 is attempting to extend his 35years in power. He has won a highly-disputed election rife with rigging and violence. What a shame!

The most painful part of the whole tragedy is that Museveni has placed Bobi Wine under house-arrest by the Ugandan Army. All this is happening while other African leaders look on in silence. What a pity!

Recall that only recently, Nigerian stars Omah Lay and Tems were victimized in this same Uganda of Museveni.

The time has come for African musicians and celebrities to protest against the dictatorship in Uganda. The time has come to end dictatorship in Uganda and free Ugandans from the brutal rule of Museveni.

Let us start by boycotting the upcoming MTV MAMA awards in Kampala Uganda. A boycott will send a loud and clear message to Museveni that he must retire and give way for democracy in Uganda.

Please share the image below on all social media and remember to use the hashtags #BoycottMAMAinUganda #FreeUganda and #MuseveniMustGo

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Diamond Jimma – I Will Survive / Electrifying Ruger Performance Which Left Fans Screaming / Harmonize – Sorry Mp3 Download Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.