Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Housekeeper Is Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Housekeeper Is Here (167 Views)

Housekeeper / Nanny Wanted / The Perfect Waiter/housekeeper Is Here / Urgently Needed in Lekki: Matured And Experienced Housekeeper/ Nanny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Housekeeper Is Here by Slimslimqq: 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
good evening everyone

pls I urgently need a job. i am 26years old(male) and I need to leave my father's house since alot of people are making mockery of me of being unemployed. I have applied for tons of jobs and gone to interviews but to no avail. I really need any type of job.

I can be a house help/keeper, (I can cook very well, clean and wash, very effective and can also drive a car). pls I would take this job as long as I am fed and able to send some money home to my little son for his food and education.
thank u in advance, as I await a positive response.

(1) (Reply)

Biology And English Teacher Needed Urgently / Need Korope(mini Bus) Hire Purchase /rental. / Marketing Executive(10)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.