Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) (36432 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) / Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by benjackugo: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
A 35-year-old man popularly known as Jaja, has been electrocuted while dismantling Christmas light decorations in Asaba, the Delta State capital, IgbereTV reports.

IgbereTV gathered that the incident happened along Nnebisi Road on Monday, January 18.

The victim, a staff of Abba Solar & Digital Tech Ltd, was said to have been engaged by a contractor to the Asaba Capital Territory Development Agency on beautification, to dismantle the decorations.

The deceased's colleague, who confirmed the incident said that Jaja was disconnecting the decorations when one of the wires on the street light poles suddenly snapped, touched the ladder he was standing on and electrocuted him. He died on the spot.

Abba Solar & Digital Tech Ltd wrote on Facebook:

"With deep pain in our hearts, we regret to announce a very painful exit of one of our Technician popularly called Jaja.
Age 35 years, He was Electricuted in Asaba while disconnecting the Christmas lights."

https://www.facebook.com/391088791680073/posts/868840847238196/?app=fbl

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by Draslo(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
What a sad way to go. Sleep well.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
What a Death!
Condolences

Some Die at work
Some Die while asleep
Some Die through sickness
One way or the other, thousands of people are crossing over to the other side as the clock ticks.
This Earth is not our Home.

Preparation is Key!
Preparation for Eternity is key!
There is Life after Death.
Heaven is Real!
Hell is Real!
The Difference in places is Having JESUS or not Having JESUS.

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by adadike(f): 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
So sad! 100 ways to die. Indeed no one knows the hour or the time death will come calling. We all live to die. So live today like it's your last. Rest Iin perfect peace sir

15 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by M100pro: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sad

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Death!
Condolences

Some Die at work
Some Die while asleep
One way or the other, thousands of people are crossing over to the other side as the clock ticks.

Preparation is Key!
Heaven is Real!
Hell is Real!

Stfu you religious robot. ..
I don't know why you love to masturbate over threads that has to do with tragedy and loss of lives.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by Sommydisaster(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Such a pity

Life's crazy
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by Uniqueslee: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sorry

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
embarassed
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
Chai
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by gentleg87(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
Minus 1
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by waphany07c(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
Painful exit. May God give His family, and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss... Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by Omofloflo: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bad news coming from delta recently
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by certifiedvik(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ohh lawd
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by Bobyro: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
The way death occurs in Nigeria makes me ask this question everytime : Is the point of life to die? What is the reason for the existence of humans?

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by mankan2k7(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
More than a million ways to die.

RIP young man
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by Kaypee98(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
V
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
kingxsamz:

Stfu you religious robot. ..
I don't know why you love to masturbate over threads that has to do with tragedy and loss of lives.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by Otaiky(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
[b][/b]Gosh
RIP to e dead this is unsophisticated
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Death!
Condolences

Some Die at work
Some Die while asleep

Preparation is Key!
Heaven is Real!
Hell is Real!

Please stick to posts like this and choose the appropriate threads to post it and stop being masochistic on every thread.

6 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by UncleKoboko: 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
angry
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by Akpuobi1: 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ije Uwa
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
sad shocked Nah iron ladder sad undecided? Why not use wood/NEPA type own

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Since the day my neighbor that sells beside me died on 30th,i fear death no more..
This is the same mama that secured my blessed place for me, brought food to me on 25th both morning and afternoon.. She helped me immensely without knowing me and we later got to know we are from the same village..
She was not sick, she just slumped and died..

Out of over 8000 people in my area, we could even find just one person to speak ill about her, grandma was extremely good to everyone...

Rip man

13 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by tillaman(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
shocked
So sad, my prayers goes to the bereaved family
God will grant them the strength they need at this trying time
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
So sad cry. May God comfort and console his family

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by DSC7: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Chaiiiii......

Jaja of opobo electrocuted on Xmas day......

Why he no japa nah
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sad.
He come resemble Evelyn bayi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Toks2008:

Please stick to posts like this and choose the appropriate threads to post it and stop being masochistic on every thread.
cheesy
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by deavicky(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
What happened to circuit breaker. Why was it not installed during installation?.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by cassidy1996(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
Rip
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Pagan celebration naim kill am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stomach Ulcer: What is the effect? / Indian Manufacturers Rename Tramadol To Evade Detection By Nigerian Customs—repo / Johnson & Johnson To Pay $2.1bn Over Cancer-causing Talcum Powder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.