Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

How Much Are You Willing To Invest In An Nysc-based Market? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Are You Willing To Invest In An Nysc-based Market? (925 Views)

Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power / How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Start-up Capital? / How Much Are You Willing To Pay To Attend A Finishing School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Are You Willing To Invest In An Nysc-based Market? by naijabands(m): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2007
I am into business unusual, yet still a corper (I graduate 2nd week in August though); I have discovered that there is an immense market for a camp survival kit for corpers headed for the orientation camps. The kit I have in mind will be in 3 categories; Regular, Extra and Deluxe.

The Deluxe kit will be made up of the following; 2Waist Bags (:1 regular, and another WATER PROOF, white T shirt, Flash light, badge, face towel,Notepad, pen, water bottle, silicone wristband, lanyard, sim card backup, toiletry kit (still under consideration). All this will cost a max amount of 6k to the prospective corper, and the profit will be at least A HUNDRED PER CENT to me!!!  shocked

The major difference between the Deluxe and Extra is the sim card backup and waterproof waistbag, and it (the extra) will go for #2,500, while the regular will contain just absolute essentials for 1k5.

I have a source for all these at unbelievable prices, I have a sales outline (pay into a UBA or FCMB account, and pick up there), I have the necessary motivation (poverty is not an option), I have experience with such (I have made silicone wristbands for the same market before), BUT I DO NOT HAVE FUNDS (it aint my fault that my folks did not go into politics)!!! cry

The whole thing will cost 3.5m for 20k pieces (10k regular, 6k Extra and 4k Deluxe); this is inclusive of advertisement and logistics, and the money will be paid back in less than 3 months with an interest rate of 10% per month!!!

I should at this point that the kit WILL NOT carry the NYSC logo, as a matter of fact it will carry my brand name AJUWAYA which has been registered (because of all you thieves tongue!), thus eliminating the need for NYSC's approval angry, and the sale of same will commence 2 weeks after call up letters are issued, and will stop the day before camp closes to prospective corpers.

Just in case people are to lazy to go to UBA banks, the kit will be available at the payment desks of a certain reputable transport company that has also tapped ito the NYSC market,

I am more than willing to open an account for the venture, which I won't have access to till I have repaid the investor(s) fully!

As I said earlier, I am just a jobless graduate wink, but potential plenty!!!

I NO GET CV O , neither do I have any intention of putting one together!  grin
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Invest In An Nysc-based Market? by shey(m): 11:28am On Jul 04, 2007
do u know u have to get approval from NYSC before u can participate at the mamy market? what if u are not allocated a shop in the market
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Invest In An Nysc-based Market? by lade685: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2007
WOW! This is one of the most innovative ideas I have heard about i a lonnnggggggggggggg time. Kudo's to u, for seeing an opportunity birthed from ur experiencing a need. I dont think u'll nid NYSC's permission as such, cuz u can sell ur kit to students in school when they come to collect their call up letter to go to camp. Unfrtunately, I dont have 3.5M to offer, but i belive this is a great idea. All the best
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Invest In An Nysc-based Market? by SOJ(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2007
shey:

do u know u have to get approval from NYSC before u can participate at the mamy market? what if u are not allocated a shop in the market
Shey link is right. U have to have an innovative marketing strategy to overcome this hurdle o.can u send me the summary of the biz plans to peruse;i might have a few pple who r interested.And remeber i said a summary,so no fear of stealing ur ideas,abi? wink
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Invest In An Nysc-based Market? by taj: 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2007
You have a great idea. Go for it.

(1) (Reply)

Any Business Opportunities In Ghana? / Do You Have A Genuine Business? / Importing Goods Into The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.