Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Nigeria's Show Of Shame - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Show Of Shame (545 Views)

Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena / Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Show Of Shame by luckynas(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2011
Where did Attahiru Jega and INEC get the impression that Nigerians are non-entities that can be taking for a ride anytime the wish and want . To have been planning an election for many months now and not be able to tell that from work done so far materials will not be enough or arrive on time at the various polling stations, as at 6am this morning they still could not tell that it will not happen today had to wait until almost midday to tell us that they have cancelled the elections and now we have to sacrifice another day( on monday) of work,school and business to go out again in the sun to vote.
In my opinion this is a very stinky, outrageous, lowlife show of shame from a nation that is supposed to be giant of Africa.

I actually believed that we had outgrown some of this stone age challenges that keep us where we are today.
When shall it become?
Re: Nigeria's Show Of Shame by Revsola: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2011
I wonder Oooo.150million Nigerians with so much money, yet cant coordinate simple distribution of papers.When Newspapers get easily disributed to different parts of the same country before 7am.Shame!Shame on GEJ! Shame on Jega!Shame on us!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Inec Loses N4 Billion To Election Postponement / PDP IS STILL IN CONTROL / South Sudan Becomes World's Newest Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.