Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

If You Want Your Business To Succeed, Then You Need This Type Of Logo - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / If You Want Your Business To Succeed, Then You Need This Type Of Logo (652 Views)

7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously / Buy Official Portraits of President & Govs and Any Type Of Unique Photo Frames / 10 Commandments Of Logo Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want Your Business To Succeed, Then You Need This Type Of Logo by Joekinggraphix(m): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
I've been in the logo designing niche for five (5) years now and believe me when I say your logo can bring great success to your business.

Your logo is the face of your business, the way your logo appears determines the way people perceive your brand.

A professional and well created logo tells people how professional you are, trust me you don't want people to ignore your email just because your logo is like that of a scammer.

Re: If You Want Your Business To Succeed, Then You Need This Type Of Logo by Joekinggraphix(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2021

Re: If You Want Your Business To Succeed, Then You Need This Type Of Logo by Joekinggraphix(m): 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Logo designing is not the same as art work, a design is there to function why an art work is to be appreciated for their beauty or emotional power.

Re: If You Want Your Business To Succeed, Then You Need This Type Of Logo by Joekinggraphix(m): 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
You can contact me @09067754700 via WhatsApp
Or joekinggraphix@gmail.com
Re: If You Want Your Business To Succeed, Then You Need This Type Of Logo by Joekinggraphix(m): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
Logo Though are all made of typography and images, and each logo type gives your brand a different feel. Your logo is the first thing new customers see, that is why you have to get it right. You got to make sure your logo is the best for your business.

So I will be showing you the types of logos you need to know about:

1. Monogram Logo (Lettermarks)

A Lettermark is a typography based logo that’s comprised of a few letters, usually a company’s initials. The Lettermark is all about simplicity. By utilizing just a few letters Lettermark logos are effective at streamlining any company brand if they have a long name.

For example, how difficult is it to say and remember NASA?

Below are monogram Logo designed by Thomas Watson Sr. and James Modarelli

Re: If You Want Your Business To Succeed, Then You Need This Type Of Logo by Joekinggraphix(m): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
Stay with me because I'm going to show you all the type of logo design you need to know in order to know which logo is best for your business

1 Like

Re: If You Want Your Business To Succeed, Then You Need This Type Of Logo by Joekinggraphix(m): 1:43am On Jan 22, 2021
2. Wordmarks (or logotypes)

Similar to a lettermark, a wordmark or logotype is a font based logo that focuses on a company’ name alone. Companies like Visa and Coca-Cola. Wordmark logos work well when a company has a distinct name. Google’s logo is a perfect example. The name itself is catchy and memorable so, when combined with strong typography, the logo create strong brand recognition.

Below is a wordmark Logo designed by me

Re: If You Want Your Business To Succeed, Then You Need This Type Of Logo by Joekinggraphix(m): 2:13am On Jan 22, 2021
Actually, monogram and wordmarks logo type similar to each other, they have no icon and are both font based logo, so how do you know which will suit your business?

The answer is, Monogram is perfect for business that needs a font based logo but do have long company name, so the key is to use the initials of the company name which becomes a Monogram logo type

For business/company or brand (which ever) with fantastic, short and simple names like Google and Facebook, Wordmarks are best for this kind of names due to its distinctive name
Re: If You Want Your Business To Succeed, Then You Need This Type Of Logo by Joekinggraphix(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
3. Pictorial marks (or logo symbols)

A pictorial mark (logo symbol) is an icon. It’s probably the image that comes to mind when you think “logo”: just like the twitter bird, Reddit logo. These companies’ logos is so emblematic, and each brand so established, that the mark alone is instantly recognizable. A true brand mark is only an image. Because of this, it can be a tricky logo type for new companies, or those without strong brand recognition, to use.

Below are images examples of two logo concept OceanBeauty and ReavenCare created by me

(1) (Reply)

A couple of my artworks / 3D CGI For Film Compositing Needed / 10 Creative Ways To Decorate An Empty Wall In Your Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.