Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Inauguration Ceremony Of Joe Biden And Kamala Harris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inauguration Ceremony Of Joe Biden And Kamala Harris (301 Views)

How The Devil Rules The World And Kamala Harris Was Chosen / Actor Odunlade Adekola Pictured At The Inauguration Ceremony In Ekiti / Wizkid Denies Being Billed To Perform At Opening Ceremony Of 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inauguration Ceremony Of Joe Biden And Kamala Harris by Extrim(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
The inauguration ceremony of President Joe Biden and Kamala Harris his vice was graced by stars.

Award-winning singer and songwriter Lady Gaga took the stage first to perform a rendition of "The Star-Spangled Banner."

The Star had made the announcement on Twitter of her performing the National Anthem during the ceremony;

"Singing our National Anthem for the American people is my honor. I will sing during a ceremony, a transition, a moment of change-between POTUS 45 and 46. For me, this has great meaning."

Another star who performed was Jennifer Lopez who performed patriotic songs including "America The Beautiful" and "This Land Is Your Land."

Singer and songwriter Garth Brooks took the stage to perform "Amazing Grace."

National Youth Poet Laureate Amanda Gorman also took the podium to give a heartfelt poem during the 59th Inauguration ceremony.

[url]=https://the96illusion.com/2021/01/20/inauguration-ceremony-of-joe-biden-and-kamala-harris/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Two Yahoo Boys Bath In The Middle Of The Road For Money Ritual. (video) / I Fed Your Two Left Legs In The Big Brother Naija House-ka3na Replies Ex-house.. / Nengi Gets More Gifts From Ghananian Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.