Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

A Beautiful 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent (with pictures) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Beautiful 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent (with pictures) (4569 Views)

OUR Cctv Installation With Pictures.. / Abuja: Tastefully And Very Beautiful 3 Bedroom Bungalow To Let. / *Updated*Properties In Ibadan To Let*With Pictures* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Beautiful 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent (with pictures) by kikeige: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2011
A new 3 bedroom flat bungalow(only 2 tenants in the compound with separate main gate) is available for rent at Adebisi layout Apata, Ibadan  (very close to NNPC). N200,000/year, 2 years rent. Very well maintained flag stone compound and the house is at the very end of a  very quiet close.
Pls e-mail kikeige@ymail.com or call Mrs Adeleke on 08020947312.

Re: A Beautiful 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent (with pictures) by don7: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2011
Hi nairalanders, I need a 4-5 bedroom detached or semi detached duplex for rent in Ibadan. Most of the rooms should be en suite and should have at least 2 sitting rooms and a guest cloak room. The house should have a boys quarters attached to it. My preferred areas are AKOBO, BASHOSRUN, OLD BODIJA. Water and tarred road a must.
I do not want to repair a landlord's house so responders should pls make sure their properties are habitable as I have viewed a lot of houses that are inhabitable. I want a house I can pay the rent and move into immediately.

Pls email me on adebayoolagbami@yahoo.com telling me what you have and if it is what I want we can arrange a viewing.

Better still, you can contact me also at folagbami@yahoo.co.uk
Re: A Beautiful 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent (with pictures) by iregen2(m): 8:35pm On May 13, 2011
Is it still available?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Unveil Eko Atlantic City’s Pearl Towers / Transforming Lives By Design (see 3d Images) / Precious Peace Commercial And Industrial Estate Imota Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.