Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,677 members, 7,865,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Ewes And Akose - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ewes And Akose (366 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ewes And Akose by Iroso4caminos: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
First of all, it is a pleasure to be in this very interesting forum. The information I am looking for is about the prayers of the ewes, the medicines or akose that can be performed with them and everything related to incantations with ewes. To anyone who can guide me where to find This material would be of great help.Aboru aboye abosise

1 Like

Re: Ewes And Akose by ogunfrayo: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
What exactly do u want to know about ewes?
You can chat me up and let me put u through some stuffs.
Iroso4caminos:
First of all, it is a pleasure to be in this very interesting forum. The information I am looking for is about the prayers of the ewes, the medicines or akose that can be performed with them and everything related to incantations with ewes. To anyone who can guide me where to find This material would be of great help.Aboru aboye abosise

(1) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE The 75 Hectares Shrine In 2021. A Tour Of 0sun Osogbo Sacred Groove / Good News As Igbu Akoh Monarch Is Set To Reduce Bride Price / Relax And Enjoy Your Life With A Few Friends Instead Of A Thousand Friendnemis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.