Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Gaming - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gaming (501 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gaming by Shadowninja: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPIOIDk72Sg
Do you play games or watch anime if so you can tune in to my channel at your free time
Am grim_curious by the way
Kindly share ❤️to your friends if you love the gameplay
And Subscribe to pay your rent it’s free�
Road to 300 subs❤️

Re: Gaming by Olive25: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
I’m playing my favorite online game Shadowbound. This game is awesome! Though it is VERY addicting after the tutorial (the tutorial was SO BORING that it almost made me quit, so if you start, just suffer through it to get to the fun � ) Clothing pretty show-y, but in the real game you really don’t see it. The game also cons+ists of other ‘mini-games’ such as trivia, farming and something called purgatory which is basically 10-15 dungeon floors made of puzzles. (I’m not going to explain it too much ’cause it’s not really the main point of the game) All in all, I think this is one of the most amazing games ever.

(1) (Reply)

Playstation 3 With 2 Follow Come Controller / Ps 2,ps 3 And Ps 4 Games From Spain For Sale(cheap And Affy Prices) / Playstation 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.