Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today (626 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates 40 Years As Redeemed Church General Overseer (Pix) / COZA: Watch RCCG G.O, Pastor Adeboye Speak On Pst Biodun & Busola Rape Saga / Pastor Adeboye Finally Speaks On Handing Over To Bishop Oyedepo As RCCG G.O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by Omooba77: 12:00am On Jan 21, 2021
From January 21 1981 to January 21. 2021... All the Glory to God..,,
Let Somebofy Shout Halleluya, God thank you for Daddy G.O.
Awa Oba ni Egberun Ahon, koto fun Iyin Olugbala...
Eniyan Iba ma yin Oluwa fun Ore re..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by Omooba77: 12:11am On Jan 21, 2021
Let the Redeemed of the Lord Say so..

Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by Dayoebe(m): 12:28am On Jan 21, 2021
Legendary

staying afloat for 40years no be beans. Imagine if RCCG is a manufacturing company
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by Omooba77: 12:34am On Jan 21, 2021
Dayoebe:
Legendary

staying afloat for 40years no be beans. Imagine if RCCG is a manufacturing company

It is Just God..
To handle A Parish is not moinmoin, not to talk of a Church in 192 Countries... We return all the Glory to God Almighty, Our Father in Heaven... Eke Halleluya!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by Omooba77: 12:41am On Jan 21, 2021
Iya Dominique Ojo Ayo ni Oni... OluwaSeun....Halleluya!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by Untainted007: 1:01am On Jan 21, 2021
RCCG parishes were only locally recognised then, but to the glory of God, RCCG is now in several countries of the world.
A visionary leader backed with the grace of God is who you are Pastor Enoch Adeboye.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by MightySparrow: 6:28am On Jan 21, 2021
From 39 parishes to about 200 nations, working with the covenant. More grace Sir, you will finish strong in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:52am On Jan 21, 2021
So what is the positive effect as the numbers of people in the Organization increases?

Have they managed to stop racism and politics in their midst? Because that's what has been causing the killing throughout the world today!

Have they managed to inculcate in the minds of members that Jesus and his father are two separate beings?

How about evangelism that's free without money making? Because that's why other top Pastors wants to kill the Baba! embarassed

Well congratulations for expanding a huge business venture! Matthew 6:24

MightySparrow:

From 39 parishes to about 200 nations, working with the covenant. More grace Sir, you will finish strong in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by MightySparrow: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So what is the positive effect as the numbers of people in the Organization increases?

Have they managed to stop racism and politics in their midst? Because that's what has been causing the killing throughout the world today!

Have they managed to inculcate in the minds of members that Jesus and his father are two separate beings?

How about evangelism that's free without money making? Because that's why other top Pastors wants to kill the Baba! embarassed

Hypocrisy and JW are 5 and 6 the billion of dollars spent on publications are stolen abi?

What exactly is JW doing to stop racism, I think you just join your organisation and are excited. I have been reading JW publications for more than 40 years now. What exactly, have they done to stop wars, Boko haram is there, how many of you are there to preach to Shekau or Hitler?
Hope you have heard about miracle wheat.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:34am On Jan 21, 2021
MightySparrow:
Hypocrisy and JW are 5 and 6 the billion of dollars spent on publications are stolen abi?
The billions of dollars spent on publications are God's own so that's why nobody can buy private cars or jet with the contribution, it must be spent on the global preaching and teaching program alone! You will notice each JW with full cover copies of the Bible, each with new printed publications (though with old bags) cheesy, you'll notice each member always going out to preach and teach in their neighbourhood after building a Kingdom Hall nearby. All the money comes from contributions gathered globally for the purpose of the good news.

What exactly is JW doing to stop racism, I think you just join your organisation and are excited. I have been reading JW publications for more than 40 years now. What exactly, have they done to stop wars, Boko haram is there, how many of you are there to preach to Shekau or Hitler?
Hope you have heard about miracle wheat.
Good question!
We can't force you to drop your own weapons when you still believe in using it to settle matters {Matthew 26:52} but all those who see Jesus as King must drop weapons if they want to become followers of the Prince of Peace! Isaiah 2:2-3, 9:6

So if all the religions claiming Christians on earth today believe in the Prince of Peace, none will carry weapons for any reason whatsoever! smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by MightySparrow: 8:40am On Jan 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The billions of dollars spent on publications are God's own so that's why nobody can buy private cars or jet with the contribution, it must be spent on the global preaching and teaching program alone! You will notice each JW with full cover copies of the Bible, each with new printed publications (though with old bags) cheesy, you'll notice each member always going out to preach and teach in their neighbourhood after building a Kingdom Hall nearby. All the money comes from contributions gathered globally for the purpose of the good news.

Good question!
We can't force you to drop your own weapons when you still believe in using it to settle matters {Matthew 26:52} but all those who see Jesus as King must drop weapons if they want to become followers of the Prince of Peace! Isaiah 2:2-3, 9:6

So if all the religions claiming Christians on earth today believe in the Prince of Peace, none will carry weapons for any reason whatsoever! smiley
Private jet is paining you ni, Which denomination of Christianity has an Army?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by Omooba77: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Let me invite you for Thanksgiving in any of our Parish near you today. Jesus said, I and my Father are One!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:27am On Jan 21, 2021
MightySparrow:

Private jet is paining you ni
Why are you so blind and deaf spiritually?
Am i the one seeking to kill the Baba to become the new GO? undecided
Guy it's due to acquiring material possessions for private use that's making the top Pastors seeking the man's life.
In JW Organization we also buy cars, Jeep and other automobiles for carrying our missionaries from place to place but the difference is those automobiles are for the general use of all appointed ministers, none is specially reserved not even the President of Watchtower! undecided
Do you still remember the cashier among Jesus' followers? Well it's none other than Judas Iscariot, even Jesus himself doesn't touch the purse where the money contributed for the good news is kept, that's why he had to use the money in the mouth of a fish to pay for their head tax.
So learn to be wise, no outsider is seeking to kill Adeboye but top Pastors who feels cheated due to his accumulation of material possessions for private use! undecided

Which denomination of Christianity has an Army?
The fact that there are weapon carriers in their midst shows their support for it's use, most GOs go about with fully armed guards because they're scared of been attacked not by outsiders but their own members who knows their financial status!
Jesus commanded his own followers never to settle issues with weapons {Matthew 26:52} so they can't think of becoming weapon carriers for any reason. For your information all those doing the job of weapon carrier are used to promote racism and politics! John 17:16
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by Omooba77: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Guy it's due to acquiring material possessions for private use that's making the top Pastors seeking the man's life.
In JW Organization we also buy cars, Jeep and other automobiles for carrying our missionaries from place to place but the difference is those automobiles are for the general use of all appointed ministers, none is specially reserved not even the President of Watchtower! undecided
Do you still remember the cashier among Jesus' followers? Well it's none other than Judas Iscariot, even Jesus himself doesn't touch the purse where the money contributed for the good news is kept, that's why he had to use the money in the mouth of a fish to pay for their head tax.
So learn to be wise, no outsider is seeking to kill Adeboye but top Pastors who feels cheated due to his accumulation of material possessions for private use! undecided

The fact that there are weapon carriers in their midst shows their support for it's use, most GOs go about with fully armed guards because they're scared of been attacked not by outsiders but their own members who knows their financial status!
Jesus commanded his own followers never to settle issues with weapons {Matthew 26:52} so they can't think of becoming weapon carriers for any reason. For your information all those doing the job of weapon carrier are used to promote racism and politics! John 17:16

Today is a day of Joy, being in a position for 40 years can only be God. Join us for celebrations...
Matthew was a tax collector and Judas was in charge of purse!

Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:31am On Jan 21, 2021
Surely it's good to celebrate but the first century Christians never celebrate such a thing in their midst! smiley
You are celebrating the man just as someone will say he is celebrating Jesus yet
What is the result of Jesus' teachings?
What impact does his three and half year had on his disciples?
Are they truly separated from the world under Satan's control?
Congratulations my friend, this man has made a great name for himself in the history of Nigerian Churches {John 15:18-19} only that you haven't point to the fruit of God's Holy Spirit in the man's business! smiley

Omooba77:

Today is a day of Joy, being in a position for 40 years can only be God. Join us for celebrations...
Matthew was a tax collector and Judas was in charge of purse!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by Omooba77: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2021
40 years of His Mercies...
I will Sing, I will Shout
Kosi Oba bi Ire
Hehelele..
Kosi Oba Bi Re..

Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by Omooba77: 11:49am On Jan 21, 2021
The day is the day, the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it! Halleluya!!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by Omooba77: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Surely it's good to celebrate but the first century Christians never celebrate such a thing in their midst! smiley
You are celebrating the man just as someone will say he is celebrating Jesus yet
What is the result of Jesus' teachings?
What impact does his three and half year had on his disciples?
Are they truly separated from the world under Satan's control?
Congratulations my friend, this man has made a great name for himself in the history of Nigerian Churches {John 15:18-19} only that you haven't point to the fruit of God's Holy Spirit in the man's business! smiley

Jesus was celebrated so much when he was alive and now than ever before!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
By believers or unbelievers?
My friend, just continue with your celebration don't let me spoil your mood with the TRUTH this morning!
I've told you that people celebrates people both in ancient times and today but never in history has a man of the true God received honour {17:14-16 compared to Matthew 10:22-25}
Of course the world will continue to celebrate it's own! John 15:19 smiley

Omooba77:

Jesus was celebrated so much when he was alive and now than ever before!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by MightySparrow: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It is paining you, go on to justify yourself as if God has given you the authority to judge others and live in delusion. You are telling us another fallacy , your organisation doesn't touch money like Jesus, all your printing outfits are got from the mouth of fishes, lol.
The people handling the treasury in your organisation are descendants of Judas Iscariot smh. Next time someone wants to kill you, use charms or allow him, don't use police. Stupidity crying in the street. You know RCCG more than the members, continue to deceive yourself.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by Omooba77: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by judedwriter(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wow shocked

40 years of yoke breaking anointed ministry!

Congratulations daddy. More anointing sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by Omooba77: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
MightySparrow:

It is paining you, go on to justify yourself as if God has given you the authority to judge others and live in delusion. You are telling us another fallacy , your organisation doesn't touch money like Jesus, all your printing outfits are got from the mouth of fishes, lol.
The people handling the treasury in your organisation are descendants of Judas Iscariot smh. Next time someone wants to kill you, use charms or allow him, don't use police. Stupidity crying in the street. You know RCCG more than the members, continue to deceive yourself.

Oga today is a day of Joy, Jesus was accussed of using Belzebulb. Defamation is allowed.
Let somebori shout Halleluya!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by Omooba77: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
judedwriter:
Wow shocked

40 years of yoke breaking anointed ministry!

Congratulations daddy. More anointing sir.

Amen and amen.. I cant not forget the August convention 2000, that a blind man eyes opened without laying of hands..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by judedwriter(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Omooba77:

Amen and amen.. I cant not forget the August convention 2000, that a blind man eyes opened without laying of hands..

I won't forget the 2014 September Holy Ghost service. Where anointed oil blessed by daddy was used to anoint chairs and we were asked to touch them as a point of contact.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by Omooba77: 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
judedwriter:

I won't forget the 2014 September Holy Ghost service. Where anointed oil blessed by daddy was used to anoint chairs and we were asked to touch them as a point of contact.

Something happened at OAU Ile- Ife Holy Ghost Service, when a piece of broken chair he sat on after dismantling by students healed a mad boy. The sister took it home.
Seun or Lalasticlala can verify the story... To God be All the Glory....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by MightySparrow: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Omooba77:

Oga today is a day of Joy, Jesus was accussed of using Belzebulb. Defamation is allowed.
Let somebori shout Halleluya!!!!
. Tes brother, our God reigns
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by MightySparrow: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
Omooba77:

Something happened at OAU Ile- Ife Holy Ghost Service, when a piece of broken chair he sat on after dismantling by students healed a mad boy. The sister took it home.
Seun or Lalasticlala can verify the story... To God be All the Glory....

Hallelujah, our God reign and has not changed, hallelujah!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
The money was contributed so appointed members surely touch it but not for personal use! smiley
And as for the police i don't depend on them to protect me rather i look up to my God for protection. Your life can only be safe when you don't go about flexing with material possessions, the simpler you make your life the safer you are from fraudsters, robbers and hired killers {Matthew 6:19-23} so let godly wisdom be your protection not humans carrying weapons! Luke 12:15

MightySparrow:

Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by Omooba77: 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
MightySparrow:

Hallelujah, our God reign and has not changed, hallelujah!!!!
Halleluya 40 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today by MightySparrow: 4:57am On Jan 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The money was contributed so appointed members surely touch it but not for personal use! smiley
And as for the police i don't depend on them to protect me rather i look up to my God for protection. Your life can only be safe when you don't go about flexing with material possessions, the simpler you make your life the safer you are from fraudsters, robbers and hired killers {Matthew 6:19-23} so let godly wisdom be your protection not humans carrying weapons! Luke 12:15

Hypocrisy, so, JW as they claim don't believe in organized government. So, there should be no security outfits. Still you enjoy the security provided by the governments because there is nothing like JW republic, no laws or order, and enforcement agencies. So, in your self righteousness, you lie. So many of your interests are still protected by the militaries all over the world. Except, you don't have members in Borno State among the people being tomented by Boko Haram, soldiers are dying daily for them to secure them. Your organization is so holy that you don't touch money. Yet, Jesus monitored offering in the temple to notice a poor widow casting her last. He didn`t ask her to take her money back. Rather , commended her. He didn't spend the money either being not a priest. What, is your source of information that all the money being contributed in RCCG is in Adeboye`s pocket? How did he get the jet? Even Kumuyi that doesn't have any bank accounts anywhere, you people still criticize. You are just modern day pharisees. If you say you preach the kingdom of God, do that without lies and prejudice. I think you were cajoled into your organization by such unfounded lies which you still peddle. If you have any useful information about how the RCCG money get into Adeboye`s pocket and the running structure, feel free to give details.
You are living in delusion brother. You cannot see any good in others or have the mind of your own. Your organization preaches self righteousness, they don't have. Most of your members I have contact with deny, in their behaviour, as you are lying now, the righteousness the seem to preach.
About ?Material possession, I guess the cloth you have now is your only possession. You are just a lay about, no job, no aspirations, no goals or focus. Delusion. Conceit. I know a few of you that are very rich, making money legitimately. If material things are not relevant, why don't you people form a country of JWs with no money. The earth you want to inherit will be like Garden of Eden, a jungle, no houses, no roads, nothing, no clothing, Delusion.

(1) (Reply)

Questions That Are Asking For Immediate Response! / Throwback Video Of Prophet Nigel Gaisie Predicting T.B. Joshua’s Death Hits The / Grab Your Free Copy Of The Satanic Bible Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.