Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jehovah's Witnesses (1894 Views)

Comedy: Jehovah Witnesses Had A Bad Day / How To Keep Jehovah's Witnesses From Knocking (lol Pics) / How To Stop Jehovah's Witnesses From Knocking On Your Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah's Witnesses by michaelwe1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2007
A man arrives at the gates of heaven. St. Peter asks, "Religion?"

The man says, "Methodist."

St. Peter looks down his list, and says, "Go to room 24, but be very quiet as you pass room 8."

Another man arrives at the gates of heaven. "Religion?"

"Baptist."

"Go to room 18, but be very quiet as you pass room 8."

A third man arrives at the gates. "Religion?"

"Jewish."

"Go to room 11, but be very quiet as you pass room 8."

The man says, "I can understand there being different rooms for different religions, but why must I be quiet when I pass room 8?"

St. Peter tells him, "Well the Jehovah's Witnesses are in room 8, and they think they're the only ones here. grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses by Abshir: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2007
funny
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses by spoilt(f): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2007
roflmao! gosh that's funny. and so true. they will be shocked! grin (no pun intended!)
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses by amdaboss(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2007
[roflmao! gosh that's funny. and so true. they will be shocked! (no pun intended!)]

hey, that joke is not true, Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe that they are the pnly ones that will be saved. They believe that it's all left for the Almighty God whose name is jehovah to decide for himself who is worthy and who's not, for Him and only Him alone sees beyond the outside and peers deep into the heart.

Holler
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses by abelix(m): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2007
true true it is in dia character,nice one
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses by skirmish: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2007
abelix:

true true it is in dia character,nice one

I can see your own character angry

Stop slandering people. How well do you know the Jehovah's Witnesses?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses by Oracle(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2007
Funny joke
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses by CrazyMan(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2007
Nice one. smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses by ayomy: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2007
absolutely true, i am showing this to one of our cleaners, she's also witness, nice joke and fact

(1) (Reply)

Help 190 Pleasee (Pix attached) / Gbagaun Of The Century. One Word For This Guy / That Awkward Moment When You Wanna Take A Selfie With Mark Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.