Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Urgent Vacancy In LAGOS And IBADAN. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy In LAGOS And IBADAN. (1239 Views)

Urgent Vacancy For Residents Of LAGOS And IBADAN. / Urgent Vacancy At ED SCOB SUITES. Lagos And Ibadan / Sales Executives Needed, Benin, Ilorin, Minna, KD and Ibadan(ROLE CLOSES SOON) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy In LAGOS And IBADAN. by royola: 6:43am On Jan 21, 2021
Vacancy at Reputable Organization in Ibadan and Lagos)
The available positions is vacant and we need an Eloquent and Elegant personnel to fill the bellow seat
1).Hospitality Manager (Ed Scob Suite Ibadan)
2).Secretary ( Lagos
3).Personal Assistant (PA)" (Daniels Nigeria Limited Lagos.)
4).Chefs ( Ed Scob Suite Ibadan )
5).Fromt desk Attendance ( Ibadan)
6) Driver (Lagos and Ibadan)
7) Laundry ( Ed Scob suite Ibadan)
coolcleaner ( Ed Scob Suite Ibadan)
Interested Applicants should kindly forward his/her resume to (danielschairman@gmail.com or edscob@yahoo.co.uk) or call 08109108111.
N.B Applicant from other state who intendvro relocate can also apply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Vacancy In LAGOS And IBADAN. by Ayomideayo(f): 6:54am On Jan 21, 2021
Thanks for this, i applied for front desk officer at ed scob suite, is there a way u can help me get this job?
Re: Urgent Vacancy In LAGOS And IBADAN. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
I applied last year but heard nothing from your Manager till now.
Re: Urgent Vacancy In LAGOS And IBADAN. by royola: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
@Abigarnics01 sorry for that, probably you cv was not check.what position did you apply for? Kindly resend your cv to the above mail or call 08109108111 .
Re: Urgent Vacancy In LAGOS And IBADAN. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
royola:
@Abigarnics01 sorry for that, probably you cv was not check.what position did you apply for? Kindly resend your cv to the above mail or call 08109108111 .

I called this same number up to five times during the Endsars protest period. I sent my cv twice as well. He said he'd get back to me but nothing. Is it possible to come directly to the hotel tomorrow for the interview?I am in Ibadan now.
Re: Urgent Vacancy In LAGOS And IBADAN. by royola: 5:47am On Jan 28, 2021
@Ayomide and Abigarnic01 kindly resend your cvs and give me the name on your cv for follow-up. Thanks
Re: Urgent Vacancy In LAGOS And IBADAN. by banggy: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2021
royola:
The available positions is vacant and we need an Eloquent and Elegant personnel to fill the bellow seat
2).Secretary ( Lagos
Interested Applicants should kindly forward his/her resume to (danielschairman@gmail.com or edscob@yahoo.co.uk) or call 08109108111.

Are you a School sat holder and ready to work as a POS person

Do you stay around Aguda/Ijesha Surulere?

Kindly call 07034579079(WhatsApp) for immediate employment..
Re: Urgent Vacancy In LAGOS And IBADAN. by extol1(m): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2021
royola:
2).Secretary ( Lagos
let me tell my brother to send his CV
Re: Urgent Vacancy In LAGOS And IBADAN. by Viccur(m): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2021
royola:
@Ayomide and Abigarnic01 kindly resend your cvs and give me the name on your cv for follow-up. Thanks
Please follow mine too, already sent cv
Re: Urgent Vacancy In LAGOS And IBADAN. by Mojisolababe: 11:54am On Jan 28, 2021
Please i already send my cv i stay in Ibadan. kindly follow up applied for a front desk officer. I really need this job thanks
Re: Urgent Vacancy In LAGOS And IBADAN. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
royola:

Thanks alot.
Mine is Abigail Emuobonuvie Ijave's CV. docx

(1) (Reply)

NLNG 2022 Recruitment: Experienced Hire - Let's Discuss / Vacancies / Closed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.