Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

What Does It Mean To Carry Bunch Of Plantain In The Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean To Carry Bunch Of Plantain In The Dream (11724 Views)

What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean To Carry Bunch Of Plantain In The Dream by PSVITA(m): 6:54am On Jan 21, 2021
Good morning friends, in my dream today I was given a bunch of ripe plantains.

Please who know the meaning of the dream should help me interpret it.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: What Does It Mean To Carry Bunch Of Plantain In The Dream by Bornu1stSon(m): 6:56am On Jan 21, 2021
PSVITA:

It means that you should get yourself a bunch of plantain to poke your pussy or asshole

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Carry Bunch Of Plantain In The Dream by falcon01: 7:06am On Jan 21, 2021
Some people sha!! Imagine trying to give meaning to a completely meaningless dream.

Ok let me inteprete The person who gave you the plantain is someone you trust but is a bit skeptic and this plantain is a symbol of your life opportunities and goal, if you just kept the plantain you gonna be a failure in life, if you give the plantain out it means You are giving other people access to your succes and if you eat them it means you don't miss any opportunity that comes to you and you would make it in life.
Re: What Does It Mean To Carry Bunch Of Plantain In The Dream by LMS1(m): 7:15am On Jan 21, 2021
LEMME ASK FROM TIMAYA,HE ONCE SOLD PLANTAIN

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Carry Bunch Of Plantain In The Dream by rexchazy(m): 7:18am On Jan 21, 2021
There are plenty blessings for you from all sides this season. Pray and fast to make it come faster

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Carry Bunch Of Plantain In The Dream by Ahmed0336(m): 7:32am On Jan 21, 2021
Looking for problems when there's none.
Re: What Does It Mean To Carry Bunch Of Plantain In The Dream by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2021
PSVITA:

Nothing... absolutely nothing.

The dream is trying to tell you that you were originally meant to be a farmer. A plantain farmer. You plant, harvest and give to the poor in your village.

It is left to you to now quit what you are currently doing no matter how lucrative it is and return to your father's village in order to fully embrace your future calling. You cannot escape it.

Besides, Nigeria needs more of your type in the spirit of Operation Feed the Nation. Who knows? You could be the next Otta farmer. That was how he started- planting plantain in a plantain farm and later it grew to a plantain plantation.

Hallelujah brother.

Your future is very bright in the plantain business. Don't delay. Rush to your village now.

My name is brother Joseph the dream interpreter by the way.
Re: What Does It Mean To Carry Bunch Of Plantain In The Dream by Nobody: 5:50am On May 07, 2022
Bornu1stSon:

It means that you should get yourself a bunch of plantain to poke your pussy or asshole
you're mad

(1) (Reply)

Can You Pray For The Dead? Is It A Futile Effort? / Today Is Ash Wednesday, Marks The Start Of The Lenten Period / What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.