Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

Photos Of Actress Bisola Aiyeola As She Celebrate Her 35 Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Actress Bisola Aiyeola As She Celebrate Her 35 Birthday Today (698 Views)

Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies / Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Actress Bisola Aiyeola As She Celebrate Her 35 Birthday Today by Instablogger9ja(m): 9:21am On Jan 21, 2021
Actress and singer, Bisola Aiyeola celebrate her birthday today as she turned 35 and she release beautiful photos on Instagram to mark the occasion.

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/01/photos-of-actress-bisola-aiyeola-as-she.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Actress Bisola Aiyeola As She Celebrate Her 35 Birthday Today by Bigggloadofcum: 9:22am On Jan 21, 2021
Wow!

HBD girl. cheesy

Mean! Those curves. I love chubby women.

I can't love them less. They were created for people like me.

When you see a chubby lady with fat bum bum and big breasts always remember me. The pleasure I derive when knacking a fat, round, soft and bouncy bum bum from behind is electrifying.

That kpa kpa kpa sound alone is sublime. Damn!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Actress Bisola Aiyeola As She Celebrate Her 35 Birthday Today by Welcum: 9:23am On Jan 21, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Actress Bisola Aiyeola As She Celebrate Her 35 Birthday Today by Odoogu(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2021
see as man pikin BEAUTIFUL cheesycheesy no be until you open Bobbie and yansh... happy birthday to her. age with Grace.
Re: Photos Of Actress Bisola Aiyeola As She Celebrate Her 35 Birthday Today by DaddyRochie1642: 9:40am On Jan 21, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
Wow!

HBD girl. cheesy

Mean! Those curves. I love chubby women.

I can't love them less. They were created for people like me.

When you see a chubby lady with fat bum bum and big breasts always remember me. The pleasure I derive when knacking a fat, round, soft and bouncy bum bum from behind is electrifying.

That kpa kpa kpa sound alone is sublime. Damn!

grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Actress Bisola Aiyeola As She Celebrate Her 35 Birthday Today by Dayoebe(m): 9:51am On Jan 21, 2021
Brown skin girl, dark skin just like pearl

My spec.
Re: Photos Of Actress Bisola Aiyeola As She Celebrate Her 35 Birthday Today by meobizy(f): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2021
At 35, her market don officially finish. If she’s not ready to chase a man then spinsterhood will show her pepper.
Re: Photos Of Actress Bisola Aiyeola As She Celebrate Her 35 Birthday Today by LMS1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Congrats To Her

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija Star Laycon Expected In UK, France, 24 Other Countries / Old White Woman Spit On Black Caregiver Seen Drinking Alcohol And Dancing(video) / ”E No Choke, E Hang” – Grammy Winner, Burna Boy Throws Shade (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.