Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,172 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Prevent Scams, Prevent Substandard Products. How To Purchase Items Safely Online - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prevent Scams, Prevent Substandard Products. How To Purchase Items Safely Online (97 Views)

What Is The Role Of Improving The Potential Level Of Vacuum Pump Products? How T / Ajonymelo Beauty Products (how To Make Your Skin Glow) Glow Like Never Before / Ajonymelo Beauty Products (how To Make Your Skin Glow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prevent Scams, Prevent Substandard Products. How To Purchase Items Safely Online by Eim9(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2021
Yeah! Shopping Online could be sweet at times.
No stress right?
They might come straight to your doorstep with your order.

I used the word 'might'.
Online shopping could go sour when you order A and get B, or when you pay money and boom, you are scammed.

Happens a lot, just takes one incident for one to think twice about shopping online.

There are three ways you could shop online.
1. From Ecommerce Stores/Online Stores
2. From Individuals/Social media
3. From Company and Organizations

There are red flags you need to take note of when shopping from these different category.

Hurry, click the link below to watch the video, as I will be explaining *HOW TO PURCHASE ITEMS SAFELY ONLINE*.
Trust me you won't regret it.
If you do� i owe you something �

[url:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjmDh25mUfA]Click here to watch the interesting video[/url]

SE CYBERSAFE

(1) (Reply)

Khula In Pakistan (2021) - Know Khula Procedure In Pakistan With Guide / Where Is Heaven? / Your New Season Is Here - Yhuki Peters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.