Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

The Small Voice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Small Voice (362 Views)

Hearing The 'still Small Voice' / Sean Pinder – The Still Small Voice Of The Holy Spirit / The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Small Voice by HelpYourself(m): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2021
Good morning my students , and blossoming spiritualists

My aim is to spread the truth far and wide devoid of tribe religion or labels

We live , speak and eat truth always.

Today I want to talk to you about your spirit guide or what some call your guardian angel I am not aware what it's called in islam but I am sure one of my very good friends an alfa will enlighten us shortly. grin

Every single human being has a spirit guide, some call it their conscience. That feeling you get jus above your belly when you are about to do something wrong , that quiet voice that whispers don't that quiet small voice that says No ! That is your guardian angel.

Most of us have led a life of indulging in excess , sex , alcohol, weed , fun, care free living , and rush rush and more rush till we have drowned out the voice of our guardian angel. We don't hear their voice anymore... They are desperate to help us. God is indeed merciful and mighty.

He allows us such grace but it is we who misuse and manipulate and refuse to partake of them.

Imagine if as you were born you decide to live your entire life laying on a bed, you have good legs and hands o , but you decide I will never get up from this bed you lay there from age 10 to 40 everything you know about life outside your room is what your family tell you. you have never seen the palour or kitchen or outside compound only your room and the bed on which you where born.

You have never seen a dog or cat in real life in fact you only know what your family tell you. Imagine that, and to make matters worse you have had an internet enabled laptop right beside you all these years which someone comes automatically to change the laptop and upgrade the OS while you sleep but you don't care.

What would happen to such a person's arms and legs? They you dissolve the bones In the arms and legs would get tiny and useless as they are not ever used.

This is how majority of your spirits are because you rely all your spiritual knowledge on what Adeboye said , Oyakhilome said , Oyedepo said, may bible said my pastor said my Imam said the Quran said. It is sad, because you place a book above you when you have a spirit in you made in the image of your creator with whom you contact directly..

This is why alot of you have lost your spiritual gifts and spiritual powers. Because all your life you live based on the opinion and information given to you by others never ever using your gifts and spirit. You live like spiritual cripples. Some are even worse and live their lives based on what false prophets and prophetesses Say. It's such a sad reality when you enter the spirit world and see how broken and weak the spirits roaming the streets in human bodies look. You shudder at the pale weak things that are supposed to be vibrant spirits surrounded by a living bright aura..instead what you see are gremling looking invalids surrounded by dim dull auras.

Small wonders why alot of people who can be mass hypnotized or shall victim to spells these days. They have never used their free will.. they go to these occultic or religious conmen and women begging to be led astray and they are always.

But today I want to awaken you. The laptop with internet beside the bed I mentioned above is your spirit guide. Your spirit guide is there to help you over come the threads of fate that brought you to earth in this current life time.

Want to know whom you where in your previous life ? Develop your bond with your spirit guide and you would find all answers. You want to know why you are here do same.

When you develop this bond you would see that everything you do is guided, don't go here , don't listen to that , do this and that
You would make less mistakes or none at all. The burdens that overwhelm you would naturally fall away.

You would start to see how it's as if everything that happens you know ahead wink
Yes you called me yesterday and I intentionally didn't answer I wanted you to understand why that happens to you smiley

Some are born highly spiritually called with gifts hence have this natural ability to hear their spirit guide especially when they never lived a life based on materialism so are still spiritually conscious.

Like me everytime since I was born I didn't listen to my spirit guide I always regretted it

But sometimes I refuse to listen to him smiley

Especially when I want to do something my ego wants .. like recently someone advertise data for sale immediately I wanted to dial the number my guide said clearly don't . I chatted him my guide said don't

Now a week later some money came my way I felt charitable and I called him and he scammed me I posted it here as a warning to avoid the person
Butt you see my guide always has been by me and over the years we have an awesome relationship and whenever I mess up at night when I am laying down I apologise for not listening.

If I meet you for the first time my guide either warns me or approves even if it's a phone call.. it has saved me all my life because later I always see why he warned me about that person.

And same way when it's time for a friendship to end your spirit guide will also let you know .

Also in choosing a life or business partner. In marriage in business always listen to your spirit guide.

It's your responsibility to build that bond and nurture it.

Your spirit guide will guide you through all you need to know.

Develop this bond
And you would fall to your knees in humility for the awesome wonders that God has placed for you in creation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Small Voice by operAhdam: 10:12am On Jan 21, 2021
Go fvck yourself bro
Re: The Small Voice by narrowpathy(m): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2021
How exactly does one do so? What are the steps involved. Let's say a person is partially or completely deaf to his guide. How does he or she develop this ability over time
Re: The Small Voice by HelpYourself(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2021
narrowpathy:
How exactly does one do so? What are the steps involved. Let's say a person is partially or completely deaf to his guide. How does he or she develop this ability over time

Try and sit quietly everyday in a room by yourself and direct your thoughts towards God focus in total silence everyday

For 30 minutes, if at work go to an empty office just sit silent do not utter a word just direct your thoughts toward understanding the will of God in your life.

This isn't prayer it's more like quiet meditation

During this shut out all thoughts and material worries focus only on the spiritual and understanding it.

If you have a garden this is best , go in there and sit quietly alone

Do this at least 30 minutes everyday.

Start to focus less and less on mundane things In your everyday life , start to monitor your thoughts in your everyday life. Every day you wake up try to tell yourself you will do x number of good deeds today and ensure you do them.

Make this your first morning ritual after prayer. Then find a source of good karma

Good karma are key in everything from protecting you from Witcraft to strengthening your spirit and the bond with your guide

Good karma

Are basically good deeds that have no link or benefit to you and you never ever speak about them to any soul ever. Never in places where these deeds will give you some edge ,fame or privilege

It could be someone on your way y met hawking petty goods you can give her some money knowing you will never meet her again.

Or help a stranger walking by carrying a heavy load or help an injured stranger on the way or , give to a non religious charity or help a total stranger through someone . This is why I smile when I see nairalanders talk about how they helped members here. If it was truly a good deed that came from within you another person should never hear of it. Alot of people do good deeds seeking a benefit ,maybe fame on this forum or in their social circles .. such deeds will never bring you any blessing.

True good deeds are never spoken of and bring immense blessings .

I have seen a nairalander whom I helped here via another member here abuse that member in a thread grin

The Person knew the person they were insulting due to diverse politicial views was the one who helped them, we had a good laugh the giver and I later.

True good deeds are the surest way to grow spiritually.

In no time you will be hearing your spirit guide as clear as day whenever you are in need of assistance.

Haven't you noticed the people who have the most problems are people who are incapable of purest good deeds.

Everything they do is premeditated with a hidden agenda yet tomorrow they are complaining that things don't fall into place for them.

Cheers

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Small Voice by Divoc19(f): 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Thank you so much for these enlightenments.

I use to have a very good relationship with my spirit guide in my teenage years..until I started having sex.

Can sex (either premarital or marital) reduce our bond with our spirit guide?

GofuckYourself:
Good morning my students , and blossoming spiritualists

My aim is to spread the truth far and wide devoid of tribe religion or labels

We live , speak and eat truth always.

Today I want to talk to you about your spirit guide or what some call your guardian angel I am not aware what it's called in islam but I am sure one of my very good friends an alfa will enlighten us shortly. grin

Every single human being has a spirit guide, some call it their conscience. That feeling you get jus above your belly when you are about to do something wrong , that quiet voice that whispers don't that quiet small voice that says No ! That is your guardian angel.

Most of us have led a life of indulging in excess , sex , alcohol, weed , fun, care free living , and rush rush and more rush till we have drowned out the voice of our guardian angel. We don't hear their voice anymore... They are desperate to help us. God is indeed merciful and mighty.

He allows us such grace but it is we who misuse and manipulate and refuse to partake of them.

Imagine if as you were born you decide to live your entire life laying on a bed, you have good legs and hands o , but you decide I will never get up from this bed you lay there from age 10 to 40 everything you know about life outside your room is what your family tell you. you have never seen the palour or kitchen or outside compound only your room and the bed on which you where born.

You have never seen a dog or cat in real life in fact you only know what your family tell you. Imagine that, and to make matters worse you have had an internet enabled laptop right beside you all these years which someone comes automatically to change the laptop and upgrade the OS while you sleep but you don't care.

What would happen to such a person's arms and legs? They you dissolve the bones In the arms and legs would get tiny and useless as they are not ever used.

This is how majority of your spirits are because you rely all your spiritual knowledge on what Adeboye said , Oyakhilome said , Oyedepo said, may bible said my pastor said my Imam said the Quran said. It is sad, because you place a book above you when you have a spirit in you made in the image of your creator with whom you contact directly..

This is why alot of you have lost your spiritual gifts and spiritual powers. Because all your life you live based on the opinion and information given to you by others never ever using your gifts and spirit. You live like spiritual cripples. Some are even worse and live their lives based on what false prophets and prophetesses Say. It's such a sad reality when you enter the spirit world and see how broken and weak the spirits roaming the streets in human bodies look. You shudder at the pale weak things that are supposed to be vibrant spirits surrounded by a living bright aura..instead what you see are gremling looking invalids surrounded by dim dull auras.

Small wonders why alot of people who can be mass hypnotized or shall victim to spells these days. They have never used their free will.. they go to these occultic or religious conmen and women begging to be led astray and they are always.

But today I want to awaken you. The laptop with internet beside the bed I mentioned above is your spirit guide. Your spirit guide is there to help you over come the threads of fate that brought you to earth in this current life time.

Want to know whom you where in your previous life ? Develop your bond with your spirit guide and you would find all answers. You want to know why you are here do same.

When you develop this bond you would see that everything you do is guided, don't go here , don't listen to that , do this and that
You would make less mistakes or none at all. The burdens that overwhelm you would naturally fall away.

You would start to see how it's as if everything that happens you know ahead wink
Yes you called me yesterday and I intentionally didn't answer I wanted you to understand why that happens to you smiley

Some are born highly spiritually called with gifts hence have this natural ability to hear their spirit guide especially when they never lived a life based on materialism so are still spiritually conscious.

Like me everytime since I was born I didn't listen to my spirit guide I always regretted it

But sometimes I refuse to listen to him smiley

Especially when I want to do something my ego wants .. like recently someone advertise data for sale immediately I wanted to dial the number my guide said clearly don't . I chatted him my guide said don't

Now a week later some money came my way I felt charitable and I called him and he scammed me I posted it here as a warning to avoid the person
Butt you see my guide always has been by me and over the years we have an awesome relationship and whenever I mess up at night when I am laying down I apologise for not listening.

If I meet you for the first time my guide either warns me or approves even if it's a phone call.. it has saved me all my life because later I always see why he warned me about that person.

And same way when it's time for a friendship to end your spirit guide will also let you know .

Also in choosing a life or business partner. In marriage in business always listen to your spirit guide.

It's your responsibility to build that bond and nurture it.

Your spirit guide will guide you through all you need to know.

Develop this bond
And you would fall to your knees in humility for the awesome wonders that God has placed for you in creation.
Re: The Small Voice by narrowpathy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Try and sit quietly everyday in a room by yourself and direct your thoughts towards God focus in total silence everyday

For 30 minutes, if at work go to an empty office just sit silent do not utter a word just direct your thoughts toward understanding the will of God in your life.

This isn't prayer it's more like quiet meditation

During this shut out all thoughts and material worries focus only on the spiritual and understanding it.

If you have a garden this is best , go in there and sit quietly alone

Do this at least 30 minutes everyday.

Start to focus less and less on mundane things In your everyday life , start to monitor your thoughts in your everyday life. Every day you wake up try to tell yourself you will do x number of good deeds today and ensure you do them.

Make this your first morning ritual after prayer. Then find a source of good karma

Good karma are key in everything from protecting you from Witcraft to strengthening your spirit and the bond with your guide

Good karma

Are basically good deeds that have no link or benefit to you and you never ever speak about them to any soul ever. Never in places where these deeds will give you some edge ,fame or privilege

It could be someone on your way y met hawking petty goods you can give her some money knowing you will never meet her again.

Or help a stranger walking by carrying a heavy load or help an injured stranger on the way or , give to a non religious charity or help a total stranger through someone . This is why I smile when I see nairalanders talk about how they helped members here. If it was truly a good deed that came from within you another person should never hear of it. Alot of people do good deeds seeking a benefit ,maybe fame on this forum or in their social circles .. such deeds will never bring you any blessing.

True good deeds are never spoken of and bring immense blessings .

I have seen a nairalander whom I helped here via another member here abuse that member in a thread grin

The Person knew the person they were insulting due to diverse politicial views was the one who helped them, we had a good laugh the giver and I later.

True good deeds are the surest way to grow spiritually.

In no time you will be hearing your spirit guide as clear as day whenever you are in need of assistance.

Haven't you noticed the people who have the most problems are people who are incapable of purest good deeds.

Everything they do is premeditated with a hidden agenda yet tomorrow they are complaining that things don't fall into place for them.

Cheers

Wow. I'm mind blown. I enjoyed reading this because all you've written is true

1 Like

Re: The Small Voice by HelpYourself(m): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Divoc19:
Thank you so much for these enlightenments.

I use to have a very good relationship with my spirit guide in my teenage years..until I started having sex.

Can sex (either premarital or marital) reduce our bond with our spirit guide?

Yes severely but when it's between a couple who really love each other then it's no more sex it's now an act of procreation and falls within the laws of God so no then it won't

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Most Dangerous Tongue Speaking Pastors Alive / Count Your Blessings / FatherOfJesus and others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.