Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra (28040 Views)

Police Nab Abuja Second Most Wanted Kidnap Kingpin In Nasarawa Forest / Police Uncover Another Child Trafficking Syndicate In Anambra (Photos) / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by tamdun: 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
Golan007:
That's how they would grow up to be insulting northerners not knowing they themselves are Sule.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by Elvictor: 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
brainpulse:

Just like the sadEasterns are calling for the banning of the Herdsmen.

Can we say the entire I*b*os should be banned from every other parts of Nigeria because of that nefarious criminal tendencies such as child industry (kidnapping, baby factory & export), drug trafficking, fake drugs & products, fraudulent activities etc).

The truth is that they are the most tribalistic & yet the noise makers.

(since the moderator is from potopoto republic, you can delete the post as you wanted).

can we also advocate for the division of this country?
Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by highness25(m): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
IamHeWrites:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=767339540575134&id=193724501269977
Thank God I don comot for this Anambra self. You go see plenty people with rich status and they'd be doing one business or the other confusing people they got their wealth from the business. Na juju dem de use. The kind competition for those their markets enh.

Now na to kidnap children. Devilish people but not all sha.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by Lorayne(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
Driedfish:
Meow meow.

I’m not impressed!!!

Sometimes, all I want to say is Meow Meow because if not for my 9 lives, I no know where I for day today with bandits, boko boys, Ipob, hisbab, amotekun, herdsmen, sars, kidnappers, etc all running rampage in this geographical contraption
Your cat is cute
Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by Agugbadin: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
feezay86:
People are so heartless, everything is business.

Some parents freely give their children out because of poverty.

God help us all. Amen

Anambra is in the news again for crime. Na them.
Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by harmony75: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
they should be jailed..my little niece was snatch from her mother in IMO state very fair in complexion over 5years Naw. I have faith we will find her one day ��� reported to police station then haaaa God pls keep her safe these kidnappers are heartless they have not been dealt with that's why is rampant in igbo land??!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by Lovelyn451(f): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
are these not thesame kids they say were kidnapped from kano by one orji, now its gombe by Hauwa...which one we go believe

something tells me that these are Igbo children based in the north
Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by muhdfaruq(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
But how will a reasonable Igbo man buy aboki kid.
I don't no why some people like to belittle other tribes.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by Omoslim26: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Asgard13:

Okay it should have been igbo bashing thread undecided

Ndi yoruba sef

Negodu mmadu ifeęle adighę mè ghi cha cha
look at the headline and tell the good people of dis forum how dis matter take relate to Yoruba vs Igbo

even if you see thread with headline sony erickson you go still find way do your usual tribal nonsense bcus na the only thing wey you come dis life to come do be dat
wel na your destiny you dey fulfill so

ndi Togo sef

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by pazienza(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
This is how they contaminate Igbo genes with alien genes.
You will think you are dealing with a fellow Igbo, not knowing he/she is an Hausa blood under Igbo name.
It will not be well with those Igbos buying Hausa children to raise as Igbos in Igbo land.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by sissoko22(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
Asgard13:
OkAy

See them above.. Yoruba.. rushing like Russians to air type their tribalistic gibberish on their superiors
While defending their masters

None ever mention the arrested Hausa man... wey Dey arrange the business..

As usual na igbos and tribal slur be their problem

While the mod cheer them as military cheer herdsmen
.. and na them go first run complain... just as their oba and SANS ARE COMPLAINING

ALWAYS ALWAYS GIVING WHAT THEY CANT TOLERATE TALK MORE OF TAKING

NDIA SEF

I swear Una no get shame, you get mind to wan turn this around. That stup*d flatron with big nose like Kanu own

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by sissoko22(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMM

SHUT UP
YOU ARE AN IBO PERSON

YOU ARE CERTAINLY A CIMINAL

THESE KIDS WERE STOLEN FOR CHRIST SAKE STOLEN.

STUPID CRIMINALS EVERYWHERE

I WISH YOU WERE STOLEN WHN YOU WERE A KID, TO BE USED AS ALMAJIRI.

Don't. Mind them, na pipu matter dem Sabi reason.
John Nwafor day killed countless Ibo youths is still free.
Na Buhari and Tinubu be their problem

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by Crayfish09: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
will you sharap,

Hausas stealing Hausa kids, even with the name of the culprit clearly written on the headline, you still find a way to blame the Igbos and failed to blame the Northern female bastard.

Right from the onset I said it that, it'll be the Hausas stealing their own kids, but hypocrites wouldn't see anything wrong with that but it's the Igbo man that will bear the brunt.
You guys should go sort yourselves out.

What about the other reports where its exclusively igbos stealing Hausa kids and taking them to their baby factories? Inyamuri bastards are infectious. If not for them, I'm sure Hauwa wouldn't have done it.
Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by West2019(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Yoruba people are fool
Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by DamnnNiggarr: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
Crayfish09:

What about the other reports where its exclusively igbos stealing Hausa kids and taking them to their baby factories? Inyamuri bastards are infectious. If not for them, I'm sure Hauwa wouldn't have done it.
Hausa bastards like you are hypocritical in nature and a great plague to the society.
Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by modsfucker: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
But how will a reasonable Igbo man buy aboki kid.

Everything, I mean everything is a business opportunity to Nyem mmri (Inyamuri)
Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
Golan007:
That's how they would grow up to be insulting northerners not knowing they themselves are Sule.

grin

This used to happen since 1950s, Almost most of the Easterners are Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by Vinesee: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
I'm ferociously angry seeing these little ones who could be my sons and daughters putting in harms way like this. It hurts so bad. Please the authorities should male sure these l
kids are reunited with there family or place in homes where they will be safe. i'm available to help train one of two of them if need be

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by Coinbased: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jesus
Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by Sailorsoldier1: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
Is like fertility among men and women in igboland has become a problem , cos this news is becoming too much.
I'm beginning to agree with someone that said south east region is number one in terms of paternity fraud.
Baby factory cartel.
Stealing babies from north cartel
its not about fertility.....mostly they kill this children for ritual purposes...or sell body parts to rich ppl for power n more wealth.....
Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
This is getting out of hand.
Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by musajo1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kidnapping for christ
Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by realstars: 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bad Gang.
Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by Aboguede(m): 5:41am On Jan 22, 2021
Why showing the faces of the young Stars instead of the criminals
Re: Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra by Crayfish09: 6:26am On Jan 22, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Hausa bastards like you are hypocritical in nature and a great plague to the society.

Really? Why don't we ask the people in all the continents of the globe? From America, to Europe, To Canada, and even Africa here, Inyamuri wastes of sperm are constituting chaos. It is now a common thing to hear you drug-pushing monkeys being killed by police officers at will in Panama and Thailand, and south Africans routinely make Suya with you criminals.

Plague spreads and causes destruction just like how you move about to "develop" places. Fvcking criminals

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19 Students Commit Suicide in India For Failing Exams / Fake Army Lieutenant In EFCC Net For Multiple Fraud / Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.