Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,317 members, 7,853,472 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

Why I Won’t Renew My Destroyed U.S. Green Card: Wole Soyinka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Won’t Renew My Destroyed U.S. Green Card: Wole Soyinka (299 Views)

Peter Okoye Drives N30m Dodge Challenger To Renew His Contract With Olympic Milk / BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Won’t Renew My Destroyed U.S. Green Card: Wole Soyinka by Jiggyupdates: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2021
Nobel Laureate, Wole Soyinka, has explained that he has no intention of renewing his torn U.S. green card.

Mr. Soyinka who made this known during an Interview with Arise TV on Wednesday, explained why he refused to show the pieces of the torn green card to the public.

READ MORE: https://pecohubmedia.com/why-i-wont-renew-my-destroyed-u-s-green-card-wole-soyinka/

Re: Why I Won’t Renew My Destroyed U.S. Green Card: Wole Soyinka by Fahdiga(m): 10:35am On Jan 21, 2021
It is better you don't renew it so as to stay here and enjoy the change you helped bring. the blood of the victims killed under this present Junta will continue to hunt you till the end of time

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Renew My Destroyed U.S. Green Card: Wole Soyinka by jerryunit48: 10:44am On Jan 21, 2021
Who still takes this man serious

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teni Chased Me In Traffic For Collaboration — Davido (video) / Us Based Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Cries For Help / Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For Girlfriend After Breakup (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.