Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

I Gave My Student N300-N500 To Have Sex With Her –katsina Vice Principal Confess - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Gave My Student N300-N500 To Have Sex With Her –katsina Vice Principal Confess (1476 Views)

How School Vice-principal Offered Student N300 – N500 To Rape, Impregnate Her – / We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses / Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave My Student N300-N500 To Have Sex With Her –katsina Vice Principal Confess by elizabeth24: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2021
According to the reports, The Vice Principal of the Kadandani Community School in the Rimi Local Government Area of Katsina State has been arrested after raping and Impregnating a 12yr old girl.

While he was speaking with the Journalists in Hausa Language at the Kastina Police headquarters; He said
“I am being accused of committing rape and it’s true I committed the crime. I have been having affairs with the girl for eight months ago now. I used to take her to my house and offer her the sum of N300 of N500; some other times, I would give her N200 to have sex with her.

“Information reaching me right now is that the girl has been delivered of a baby boy for me. I have three wives.”

Tukur and the other suspects were arrested between January 9 and 14, 2021.

The spokesman for the command, SP Gambo Isah, told journalists during the parade that the vice-principal was arrested on January 9, 2021 following a formal report at the Rimi Divisional Police Headquarters by one Ibrahim Sani.

Isah said Tukur took advantage of the victim to impregnate her.

“The vice-principal, who is married to three wives, used to take the girl from the school to his house, where he had serial sex with her. As a result, he got the girl pregnant and she was delivered of a baby through caesarean section.”

Other suspects paraded included Auwal Hamzat and Sulaiman Abubakar, who were alleged to have sodomised three boys, who were children of their neighbours.

The neighbours reported the incident to the police, leading to the suspects’ arrest.

One Ishiaku Sani, 25, was also paraded for a similar offence.

Sani was alleged to have also sodomised the six-year-old son of his neighbour, who reported the incident to the police on January 10.

READ MORE ON https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/01/I-Gave-My-Student-N300-N500-To-Have-Sx-With-Her-Katsina-Vice-Principal-Arrested-For-Raping-his-12yr-old-student.html

Re: I Gave My Student N300-N500 To Have Sex With Her –katsina Vice Principal Confess by ahnie: 10:59am On Jan 21, 2021
Hypocrites.
Re: I Gave My Student N300-N500 To Have Sex With Her –katsina Vice Principal Confess by Nbotee(m): 11:02am On Jan 21, 2021
ahnie:
Hypocrites.

Useless hypocrites...
Re: I Gave My Student N300-N500 To Have Sex With Her –katsina Vice Principal Confess by adubam(m): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
Marriage does not deliver anyone from sin i.e Fornication and Adultery.

If you like create a religion that allows men to many up to ten wives to avoid it yet it won't deliver them from depravity.

The only way out of sin is to surrender your life to Jesus.

Jesus saves.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave My Student N300-N500 To Have Sex With Her –katsina Vice Principal Confess by stupidmod2: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
wetin dem dey see for small children body haba
Re: I Gave My Student N300-N500 To Have Sex With Her –katsina Vice Principal Confess by Mayng01(m): 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
He’s even flowing
Re: I Gave My Student N300-N500 To Have Sex With Her –katsina Vice Principal Confess by nony43(m): 6:28am On Jan 22, 2021
12 yrs? How do they enjoy sex with a minor? Which kind country am I sharing with these people?
Re: I Gave My Student N300-N500 To Have Sex With Her –katsina Vice Principal Confess by VEXT: 9:18am On Jan 22, 2021
Mallams and small girls ehn ... grin

(1) (Reply)

233k Pos Fraud / Why I May Engage In Fight This Evening Or Tomorrow / Nigerian Troops Discover Boko Haram Market, Round Up Collaborators,destroy Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.