Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!) (702 Views)

6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!) / Why Singer Gozie Okeke, Forgave His Wife, Princess Njideka After Sleeping Around / John Okafor: I Was Scared Of Women After Ugly Experience With My Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!) by realsureboy2019: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2021
6 major reasons why men lose interest in a woman after sleeping with her. A lot of relationship dies immediately the guy gets out he want. But the question is, why? I think most relationship ends this way especially when the lady wants they guy to spend a lot on her, thinking the guy just want to sleep with her. Also, the guy on the other hand after spending some cash on her, only have one thing in mind. Once I get her, I'm off. The guy don't want to lose after spending so much. So when the guy finally gets her, he ends up with the relationship immediately.
This is one of the tips.
The video below will explain more reasons men lose interest in a woman after sleeping with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO2A5z1XkhQ

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actress Ini Edo Shows Off Her Beautiful Body Shape / Broda Shaggi Opens Up On How He Made It In The Entertainment Industry / Over My Dead Body Will I Give Joe Biden Communion Till He Repents, Says Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.