Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

More Than 30k Has Benefited! - Nzubechukwu C. Ike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Than 30k Has Benefited! - Nzubechukwu C. Ike (187 Views)

Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund / Anambra(APGA) Has Benefited More Than APC/PDP States Since 2015- Pictures / Orji Kalu And Nnamdi Kalu, Whose Imparts Has Benefited Or Worsened Igbo Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Than 30k Has Benefited! - Nzubechukwu C. Ike by Ikenometrics: 11:11am On Jan 21, 2021
Having carefully studied the recent unfolding of events in Anambra State's polity, I have come to the realization that our dear State needs an urgent rejuvenation that will stand the test of time.

Our State's Gubernatorial election is few months' away and plethora of Aspirants have made their intentions known across parties with a mouthful of promises. But at this critical time in the life of Anambra State, we do not need political promises and green lights, we need evidences, and antecedents and after my rigorous research on this project, I can confidently say that "No one does it better than Azubuogu, his leadership prowess and developmental strides should be studied"

By prioritizing Infrastructural and Human Capital development in Anambra State, he has written his name in the sands of time. He is being called Mr. Project not for the hype of it, but by his political, leadership and developmental credentials and the evidences are there. During my research, I discovered that eights out of every ten Anambrarian I engaged in a discussion about the political economy of Anambra State, has sufficient testimonies to give about Engr. Chris Emeka Azubogu and the remaining two percent would rather remain indifferent (of course, you can't avoid such people in the society).

Did you know that since 2017, over 2000 Anambrarians have benefited directly from Engr. Chris Azubuogu's free medical outreaches across the state?; having access to the government as a federal lawmaker, he continuously used the instrument of government on the federal level to impart Anambrarians positively.

Did you know that over 50 roads, Anambra first Independent Power project, over 7 ultramodern bridges, over 130 electricity transformers and plethora of street lights for communities illumination, over 20 cottage industries, almost completed sports complex with 10,000 capacity football stadium, mini grid solar solution across communities in Anambra State, interventions and funding for Anambra State's Manufacturing and Agricultural sectors and many more people-oriented projects in the State were facilitated by Engr. Chris Emeka Azubogu ?

In one of my meetings with him, I said to him "Honourable, you're a true illustration of the Biblical Good Shepherd" and I can confidently reiterate my assertion because what he is doing in Anambra State is unprecedented; and it is crystal clear to the blind, even the deaf hears and dances to the sweet melodies of his Giant Strides drums.

Meanwhile, to a very large extent, I can see the traits of OBINOMICS THEOREM (Mr. Peter Obi's leadership style) in Engr. Chris Azubuogu. The duos are not after sharing money, expensive governance, ostentatious lifestyle, God fatherism and other political vices, these qualities can only be seen in Technocrats. No wonder my brother and friend, Dr. Afam Okeke said to me recently, that the only people who may not vote Engr. Chris Emeka Azubogu in the upcoming gubernatorial election in the State are those people who will cheaply get themselves bribed with 1000 nairas or at maximum, 5000 thousand nairas to vote for the power hungry Politicians who have no interest of the masses at heart, rather than their stomachs infrastructure. But he (Dr Afam Okeke) will not relent until every youth in Anambra State is properly sensitized on the dangers of such life threatening act, given his love for the youths as a youth.

In the Green Chambers of the National Assembly where Engr. Chris Azubuogu serves as the Deputy Chairman of Budget & Appropriation Committee, records have it that the hallowed committee has performed excellently in the last three years under the watch of Mr. Project and his Chairman. What about the plethora of legislative bills he has sponsored and co-sponsored
for the umpteenth time.

I can go on and on, but the center of my message is that no one deserves to wear the cap of AGU AWKA better than Engr. Chris Emeka Azubuogu, he has carved a niche for himself and I reiterate that his leadership prowess and developmental strides should be studied!.

Re: More Than 30k Has Benefited! - Nzubechukwu C. Ike by Golden057(m): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2021
Next governor grin

(1) (Reply)

PMB Appoints New Service Chiefs / Lawmaker Reveals How Civil Servants Allocate N1.2M To Inspect N40M Project / Gov Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates 20 Man Committee On Gender-based Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.