Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

'Today, I Can Pay Salaries Of The People That Insulted Me' - Former Security Man - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 'Today, I Can Pay Salaries Of The People That Insulted Me' - Former Security Man (369 Views)

January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo / November Salaries Of FG Civil Servants Delayed Over ‘technical Glitch’ / Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Today, I Can Pay Salaries Of The People That Insulted Me' - Former Security Man by ebukajay184: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
'Today, I Can Pay Salaries Of The People That Insulted Me' - Former Hotel Security Man Narrates His Experience

A Nigerian man who worked as a hotel security guard has narrated how some of the employees used to insult him because of his lowly position, IgbereTV reports.

Amaba Fred stated that most of the employees looked down on him but he didn't let their attitude discourage him as he was using the job as a stepping stone.

He wrote on his private Instagram handle;

"I once worked as a security guard in a hotel but we were seen as shit by most of the employees. Little did they know that I was using the job as a stepping stone. Yes, I lowered myself below them.,"

"Some even threw insults to my face like 'why cant you get a better job? How much can you give your wife for food? Will your children be well educated by this job? I hatebeing a security guard..."

"But today, the money I earn in a month can pay the monthly salaries of 5 or more of those who insulted me. No condition is permanent."

https://igberetvnews.com/1379856/today-can-pay-salaries-people-insulted-former-security-man/

Lalasticlala

Re: 'Today, I Can Pay Salaries Of The People That Insulted Me' - Former Security Man by Righteousness2(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Thats a Symbol of the Grace of GOD.
Its not by Power neither by Might or by Gragra.

The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.
The LORD maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up.
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD's, and he hath set the world upon them.

I Pass a Decree, All the Pharoahic Humans that are looking down and insulting you, They will Beg for your Blessings.

2 Likes

Re: 'Today, I Can Pay Salaries Of The People That Insulted Me' - Former Security Man by CrazyMan(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
He was so eager to tell us the insults he received from people due to the nature of work he was into then, but failed to tell us the kind of job he's into currently that can actually pay all his haters.

In life trying to prove to people who once looked down on you that you've made it isn't necessary. Just keep working hard to climb higher on the ladder of success and continue to live your life away from public view peacefully and happily. Whenever they run into you, let them be the one to testify of your success and not the other way round.

4 Likes

Re: 'Today, I Can Pay Salaries Of The People That Insulted Me' - Former Security Man by kalu61(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
It's absolutely nonsense living to prove people wrong. Your yesterday is the only enemy you have to prove wrong because if you go by what people say, it will drive you crazy(depression or crime, low self-esteem).

I'm happy for the former gate man but he sounds like getting back to his haters.

l earned more than 5 times former my salary is better than that shit he vomited. May be he forgot security guard are in sizes and status.
Re: 'Today, I Can Pay Salaries Of The People That Insulted Me' - Former Security Man by Yemi4love: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
Thats a Symbol of the Grace of GOD.
Its not by Power neither by Might or by Gragra.

The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.
The LORD maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up.
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD's, and he hath set the world upon them.

I Pass a Decree, All the Pharoahic Humans that are looking down and insulting you, They will Beg for your Blessings.
Amen. I receive it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Today, I Can Pay Salaries Of The People That Insulted Me' - Former Security Man by Yemi4love: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
CrazyMan:
He was so eager to tell us the insults he received from people due to the nature of work he was into then, but failed to tell us the kind of job he's into currently that can actually pay all his haters.

In life trying to prove to people who once looked down on you that you've made it isn't necessary. Just keep working hard to climb higher on the ladder of success and continue to live your life away from public view peacefully and happily. Whenever they run into you, let them be the one to testify of your success and not the other way round.
you don't know what the man went through for him to come online to say all that. Some colleagues can be exasperating. I also once worked as a security guard some years back, the experience I got there is nothing to write home about

(1) (Reply)

Good PMP Short Course Training In Lagos / Lead Ore And Zinc Ore Urgently Needed / Slash Lancer!!! Earn Up To N10k Weekly Working Online. Registration Is Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.