Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Big Brother Star Says Kids Are A Burden - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Brother Star Says Kids Are A Burden (104 Views)

At My Age, How Can I Start Living By Myself, I Don't Want To Be A Burden For An / Elderly Man Waits To Die In His Grave To Avoid Being A Burden To His Family In C / “children Are A Burden” – Nigerian Lady Says, Lists Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Star Says Kids Are A Burden by gistongist: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Huddah Monroe, a Kenyan socialite, has controversially claimed that children are not a blessing, but a burden.

Huddah Monroe, who is well known for making controversial online comments, took to her Instagram Stories to say that if parents do not prepare well, if they can not afford them, they will find kids as a burden.

The reality star of Big Brother Africa wrote:

“People who hate on rich kids . Blame your parents for not planning & being lazy and thinking children are a blessing! Kids are not a blessing . They are a burden if you can’t afford them! .

A boyfriend who doesn’t give you monthly allowance! Is that even a boyfriend ? Asking for a friend” She stated.

source:https://gistongist.com/big-brother-star-says-kids-are-a-burden/

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 Era Is Not The New Normal(check Out The Reasons It Wil Pass Away Soon) / Roof Tile With Best Quality And Warranty Period Of 50 Years / Graphics Artist And Printing Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.