Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Hey Lets Talk Big Exports-imports And Tax Issues (global Trade) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hey Lets Talk Big Exports-imports And Tax Issues (global Trade) (122 Views)

Dangote Refinery To Cut Ghana’s Fuel Imports And Reduce Pump Price / Imports And Exports: Who Can Help Me Start? / Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey Lets Talk Big Exports-imports And Tax Issues (global Trade) by Clonepops(m): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
So I started this thread to espouse issues about the big export, imports, duties and taxes and legal structures. everybody talks about mini importation and mini exportation. but lets talk about the big exports, expanding into other world markets and the licenses needed to do any big import. I see a lot of people who try to export items into world markets but don't know how to identify those markets nor reach a partner.
Re: Hey Lets Talk Big Exports-imports And Tax Issues (global Trade) by Clonepops(m): 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
first and foremost, this is not a legal advice or tax advice, speak to an international trade lawyer or tax advisor ... or speak to cool. ..lets take exports first. so how do you get markets for whatever you are exporting if you are doing the big trade?

so the first question is this, what are you trying to export? agricultural produce or a manufacturing component or a finished item? some other questions would be have you ever exported before. now a lot of people don't really know what to export, they just want to make money lol. you at least need to have a basic idea of the industry you want to serve.

when you decide the product the next thing is market research. this is where the work really starts.

(1) (Reply)

GET SHORT ADVERT VIDEOS FOR YOUR BUSINESS / Ways To Make Your First Online Sales. Thank Me Later / Changing Your Business Name? Don't Put Your Credit At Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.