Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Excellent Programming Content Writer For Hire. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Excellent Programming Content Writer For Hire. (211 Views)

Why Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring Is An Excellent Option For Installing In Any Roo / What Are The Key Factors To Build An Excellent Business Mobile App? / Excellent Spammer Needed Fur Urgent Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excellent Programming Content Writer For Hire. by Qjosh(m): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
Are you thinking of creating a blog for programming?
Do you feel like it would be too much of a daunting task for you to start writing articles related to programming?
Worry no more because I am here for you.
With an over 4 years experience in programming I am the perfect guy for writing all your articles.
With solid experience in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Jquery/Jquery-UI, Ajax, PHP, SQL and python you don't have to worry about anything anymore.
I can also write on other topics like web technologies, making money as a programmer and lots more, I am sure your readers are really going to love it and with a solid SEO expertise, you also get to rank very high on search engines.
You can contact me via my email, joshuaehiosun@gmail.com, lets discuss terms and conditions and don't be scared I don't charge too much.
Contact me now lets talk, I will show you a sample and if you like it, then you can hire me.
Re: Excellent Programming Content Writer For Hire. by qtguru(m): 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
Target international blog like egghead or something, don't settle for local jobs. and the dollars will benefit you more. Kendo UI is an example if you can write and invest in their framework, I think there is room for paid content. Do some research

(1) (Reply)

Datatable PHP Mysql Example / Building A Mobile App / How To Make Footwears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.