Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Pls I Am A Teen But Need A Technical Co Founder And Investor - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls I Am A Teen But Need A Technical Co Founder And Investor (630 Views)

I Just Bombed A Technical Interview / I Need A Technical Co Founder For Startup Abuja / Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Am A Teen But Need A Technical Co Founder And Investor by Cybercop2002: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
i have done my research and still doing it but i am not a techie and i need a partner to work with to achieve this greatness the idea is not yet done by by anyone though they are some that is 40percent close to it but it stll not unleash the idea is a fintech but across many category
Re: Pls I Am A Teen But Need A Technical Co Founder And Investor by Cybercop2002: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
pls dont look down on my idea enquiry first my android phone just spoiled but i will share my number here for potential caller when i get home
Re: Pls I Am A Teen But Need A Technical Co Founder And Investor by Timbers(m): 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
Quote me on a dead thread let us talk
Re: Pls I Am A Teen But Need A Technical Co Founder And Investor by Cybercop2002: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Timbers:
what is dead thread pls flash my number 09073027735 am using my nokia asha to chat now just flash so we can discuss through call
Re: Pls I Am A Teen But Need A Technical Co Founder And Investor by Cybercop2002: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
Timbers:
Timbers:
what is dead thread pls flash my number 09073027735 am using my nokia asha to chat now just flash so we can discuss through call
Re: Pls I Am A Teen But Need A Technical Co Founder And Investor by lahp(m): 10:32am On Jan 23, 2021
Cybercop2002:
pls dont look down on my idea enquiry first my android phone just spoiled but i will share my number here for potential caller when i get home

call me on 08085017387 lets talk
Re: Pls I Am A Teen But Need A Technical Co Founder And Investor by Jamesarua: 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cybercop2002:

call me let talk 08147600916
Re: Pls I Am A Teen But Need A Technical Co Founder And Investor by Cybercop2002: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
lahp:

call me on 08085017387 lets talk
this is my number pls call me 09073027735
Re: Pls I Am A Teen But Need A Technical Co Founder And Investor by Abrahamdgreat(m): 12:16am On Jan 26, 2021
Bro my best advice to you is that regardless of what the idea is try and get a MVP for it first, before you do that hire a UI/UX designer to work on the design and learn a little Adobe XD to brush up the design to what you have in mind.

Everything I mentioned up can cost as much as 50k+ if u use cheap freelancers on fiverr, but that's the best way to get started with your idea and to properly present it to potential investors

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Am A Teen But Need A Technical Co Founder And Investor by Horlaryinoni: 2:12am On Jan 26, 2021
Hi Bro, pls do you mean by MVP?
Abrahamdgreat:
Bro my best advice to you is that regardless of what the idea is try and get a MVP for it first, before you do that hire a UI/UX designer to work on the design and learn a little Adobe XD to brush up the design to what you have in mind.

Everything I mentioned up can cost as much as 50k+ if u use cheap freelancers on diverse, but that's the best way to get started with your idea and to properly present it to potential investors
Re: Pls I Am A Teen But Need A Technical Co Founder And Investor by Abrahamdgreat(m): 4:57am On Jan 26, 2021
Horlaryinoni:
Hi Bro, pls do you mean by MVP?
Google it, Minimum Viable Product
Re: Pls I Am A Teen But Need A Technical Co Founder And Investor by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2021
Make them no go steal your idea..learn since you're still young

(1) (Reply)

Programmer In Need / Learn How To Build And Sell Your Own Apis $$$ / What Exactly Do Modifier Types In C++ Do? More Emphasis On Integer Modifiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.