Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) (5778 Views)

Oap Toke Makinwa Shows Off Glowing Skin As She Stuns In Designer Swimwear (photo / Toke Makinwa Shows How Tired Looks Like, Fans React (PHOTOS) / Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by envoymedia: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Media Personality and Businesswoman, Toke Makinwa has shown of her man Tuoyo as they are currently in Chelsea London, IgbereTV reports.

Tuoyo, who is said to be an Itsekiri fitness expert and business man was partially unveiled by Toke when they were in Turkey in November 2020. She only shared photos of his hand and leg.

https://igberetvnews.com/1379935/toke-makinwa-shows-new-man-tuoyo-photos/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by envoymedia: 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
More

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by dumahi(m): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
Oh, and what's baecation?
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by tyup(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Who cares in the first place undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by Omihanifa: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
This one is addicted to dating fitness experts from South South

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by Tundethomson: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nice
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
Will she now marry this one, guy will just chop the give away and walk away.

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by Realtord43: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
Thought is even Tuoyo the stripper of BBN.

No matter what, this hoes will still need a man to love them

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by LMS1(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
POVERTY SEF NA VANITY,TOKE MADE HER CHOICE WISELY!
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by kenzysmith: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Toke paid this guy to act as his boyfriend for a year we Nigerians are smarter than u think any try another format

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by WrittyWritter(f): 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
Toke paid this guy to act as his boyfriend for a year we Nigerians are smarter than u thick any try another format

Omo..u don't talk wetin I won talk..just wait..in about 3 or 4 months now..dey will break up..and she will come online to start bashing guys...

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
WrittyWritter:

Omo..u don't talk wetin I won talk..just wait..in about 3 or 4 months now..dey will break up..and she will come online to start bashing guys...
She really seem confused, she doesn't know what she wants
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by alhacq(m): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Why the guy colour de change anyhow?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
After make you come Say e bring std.
Show some men death face to face, they will ask "auction, how much"?
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by esomchi98820: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
POVERTY SEF NA VANITY,TOKE MADE HER CHOICE WISELY!
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by Michelle55: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
What's with the fitness experts now? First is wizkid babymama and now toke.. Shey na the new money bag be that now?

I wish them happiness though.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by UncleHaba22: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
She think say strong gbola na by fitness grin grin
Omihanifa:
This one is addicted to dating fitness experts from South South
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by Draslo(m): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Dem go dey form feminist extraordinare but a pulsating penis go dey hungry them.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nice!
But why is his skin color confused na
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
This one's yarning dust. Don't MGTOW date?
Draslo:
Dem go dey form feminist extraordinare but a pulsating penis go dey hungry them.

@post, her man's so cute. He fine scarra. Chai. Abeg if you know say you fine like this, at least 6'3 tall , between 28-35, enter my DM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by merieam16(f): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:

@post, her man's so cute. He fine scarra. Chai. Abeg if you know say you fine like this, at least 6'3 tall , between 28-35, enter my DM.
cheesy grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by Tedpgrass: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
She's got sth for SS men - - Maami water tinnssss

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
dumahi:
Oh, and what's baecation?

A vacation with bae.

Michelle55:
What's with the fitness experts now? First is wizkid babymama and now toke.. Shey na the new money bag be that now?

E be like say me sef go go fin' one oh. Just for the fun of it.

embarassed He's just hungrying me as I'm seeing him - ah don't hondastand.

Beautiful couple, btw. They look like #goals.

And that pic of him in all black, damn! The feels I'm getting from it is indescribable.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:

Chaiiii. This one don dey open the gates of DM already. grin grin grin

Baddd girl.

In case the applicants overflow sha, o sha mo... wink

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 3:10am On Jan 22, 2021
na trashy guy go love that trashy girl
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by jnoz23(m): 5:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Michelle55:

na fitness expert be the new format now o.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by jnoz23(m): 5:50am On Jan 22, 2021
Christie06:
Nice!
But why is his skin color confused na

dats what happens when you use camera filters, you suddenly become light skinned as if that's the standard of beauty!
meanwhile bobo dark like black knight.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by TANID(m): 6:53am On Jan 22, 2021
WISH HER BEST OF LUCK
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by femi4: 7:45am On Jan 22, 2021
Michelle55:

They are sexually fit
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 22, 2021
jnoz23:

dats what happens when you use camera filters, you suddenly become light skinned as if that's the standard of beauty!
meanwhile bobo dark like black knight.

cheesy cheesy
I see!
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) by Liposure: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2021
Beside every feminist there is a man

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Mistake Me For Basketmouth (PICTURE) / SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.