Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

“I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother (1683 Views)

Can You Prove That 0/0 = 2 ? / White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa / How To Apply For Eira Davies Scholarship For African Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by wale377(m): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Reno Omokri has denied the claim of Deborah Okezie that he threatened her over her case with Deeper life high school.

In a recent video, Deborah Okezie alleged that Reno Omokri sent her a message, threatening her to apologise on National newspaper or face the consequences if she fails to do so.

She also claimed that members of Deeper life Bible Church sent her threat messages, asking her to prepare for the burial of her son for fighting against the church.

Reno Omokri however, in his response, debunked her claims, and placed N100million if she brings evidence that he ever threatened her.

He noted that he only cautioned those who talked against Pastor Kumuyi, because growing up, Pastor Kumuyi has always been someone he looks up to, and he couldn’t watch people tarnish his image.

Watch Mr Reno speak below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzjgPyJGPPs

Lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J olawalebabs, Richiez, Fynestboi

https://www.gistreel.com/i-will-pay-you-n100million-if-you-bring-evidence-that-i-threatened-you-reno-omokri-reacts-after-don-davies-mother-accused-him-of-threatening-her-video/
Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by kktbm: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
This Reno can lie ehn ...... see how he said 100m is nothing to me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by mariahAngel(f): 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
It could be the Reno Omokri was setup. He does have plenty of enemies.

Unless it was a video call, there's no way to prove that it was truly Reno who threatened her.
Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by wale377(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
kktbm:
This Reno can lie ehn ...... see how he said 100m is nothing to me grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by dumahi(m): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
Why is Reno always offering money on air. Reno sounds hypocritic to me.

1 Like

Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by wale377(m): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
dumahi:
Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by wale377(m): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
dumahi:

I noticed also

2 Likes

Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by Poorboy: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Is Reno worth 100 million? That's my question.

1 Like

Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by tyup(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
I won't be surprised if he even offered 1B. uncle Jona y'all call an Hero upon Accession as President deactivated ATM's Pin Nationwide for Looting and vandalism by his appointees

And the two main Igbos we had at the heart of affairs didn't in anyway helped matters in person of Madueke n Iwela. that's why i smh for anyone joining these miscreants rooting it's their turn to rule sad
Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by jaoh: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
wale377:
Reno Omokri has denied the claim of Deborah Okezie that he threatened her over her case with Deeper life high school.

In a recent video, Deborah Okezie alleged that Reno Omokri sent her a message, threatening her to apologise on National newspaper or face the consequences if she fails to do so.

She also claimed that members of Deeper life Bible Church sent her threat messages, asking her to prepare for the burial of her son for fighting against the church.

Reno Omokri however, in his response, debunked her claims, and placed N100million if she brings evidence that he ever threatened her.

He noted that he only cautioned those who talked against Pastor Kumuyi, because growing up, Pastor Kumuyi has always been someone he looks up to, and he couldn’t watch people tarnish his image.

Watch Mr Reno speak below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzjgPyJGPPs

Lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J olawalebabs, Richiez, Fynestboi

https://www.gistreel.com/i-will-pay-you-n100million-if-you-bring-evidence-that-i-threatened-you-reno-omokri-reacts-after-don-davies-mother-accused-him-of-threatening-her-video/

I thought we were all waiting for the result from court? Hmmm... Let's watch where it gets to. This woman's claims are sometimes lame
Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by spartan117(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
This womans claims are becoming weirder and weirder. She should provide evidence to back up these claims if they are true instead of trying to use social media trial.
Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by FlutterDollar99(m): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
person wey never chop. naa where e get 100million

1 Like

Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by retake89(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
This woman own self don too much. Everybody dey threaten you,soon she'll come out and say federal government is threatening her.

2 Likes

Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by GreaterFuture(m): 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Poorboy:
FlutterDollar99:
Lol, you don't know much about Nigeria then.
A former presidential Aide and top PDP member, even a Former LGA chairman in my area dey run money wey pass that one
Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by BlowYourMind: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
alright
Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by merieam16(f): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
Is he the new daddy freeze nw

His wahala is becoming too much these days
Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by tobechi74: 5:42am On Jan 22, 2021
He didn't deny it, he only ask for proof. Smart
Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by Freestainworld(m): 5:43am On Jan 22, 2021
The argument is simply, let her provide us with the evidence that he threatened her, is that too big to do? You all will be attacking Reno without thinking otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by Mide3367: 6:27am On Jan 22, 2021
I see people saying rubbish about reno above. Leave the messenger and focus on the message. If he no get 100m after evidence then you can talk. The woman sef wan us her own hand buy wahala.

2 Likes

Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by sinkhole: 6:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Poorboy:
that is not the point.
Reno knows very well that the woman can never prove her allegations against him hence the offer of the ridiculous amount!
Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by sinkhole: 6:50am On Jan 22, 2021
merieam16:
Is he the new daddy freeze nw

His wahala is becoming too much these days
He should not react to accusations against him again?
People should just talk rubbish against him and what he believes and he should just keep quiet?
You should realize that Reno is not Kumuyi o, you can talk all the trash you want against Kumuyi and he will never say "pin" in response, but not with Reno!

2 Likes

Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by sinkhole: 6:54am On Jan 22, 2021
FlutterDollar99:
grin grin Reno never chop? cheesy cheesy
You make me laugh grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by femi4: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2021
You did indirectly
Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by TANID(m): 7:18am On Jan 22, 2021
Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by NairalandSARS: 7:38am On Jan 22, 2021
Poorboy:
10million dollars actually.
Re: “I’ll Pay You 100m If You Prove I Threatened You”- Reno To Don Davies Mother by Dailymice: 9:54am On Jan 22, 2021
Reno my man

(1) (Reply)

Fact Check: No Nigerian Professor Earns Above N416,000 Monthly / Direct Admission Into Any University In Ukraine / **school Fees Structure Of Some Church-owned Varsities In Nigeria**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.