Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,883 members, 7,862,993 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Before You Buy Any Land In 2021 Consider Using This Strategy(part 4) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Before You Buy Any Land In 2021 Consider Using This Strategy(part 4) (128 Views)

Before You Buy Any Land In 2021 Consider Using This Strategy(part 3 ) / Before You Buy Any Land In 2021 Consider Using This Strategy (part 2) / Don't Buy Any Land or Property Until You Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Buy Any Land In 2021 Consider Using This Strategy(part 4) by cbi24: 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
Before You Buy Any Land In 2021 Consider Using This Strategy(Part 4)

I have been doing this article series for some weeks now

I believe these articles have been useful to you.☺️

If you missed the previous articles, you can contact me on WhatsApp with +2348164741041,and I will send them to you

Today I want to talk about the next strategy.

Which Is POPULATION

Real estate is not just about location but population.

People are the gold on which real estate is banked up with.

Population obeys the law of demand and supply.

The value of a land is *not* determined by the land itself but by the number of people that
want to use it.

It will interest you to know that Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria by land mass but the most populated at the same time.

Not only that, it is the most populous city in the whole Africa

..currently with over 21 million people.

However, it is the economy capital city of Africa.

The size poses both problems and opportunities. But always play as an advantage player.

The rule for massive wealth creation
says, “ where there is problem, there is money.”

If you learn to treat this problem as an opportunity, you will create massive wealth opportunities for yourself.

About 6,000 people migrated to Lagos daily.

That is adding to the population of Lagos in a massive way.

Lagos is limited in land but the population is growing in an exponential way.

Looking at the population matrix will show you how the value of land will help you create capital growth.

It is not a rocket science but a simple planned science that needs you to be vigilant and alert to the opportunity that is available to you right now.

It won’t always be there but being willing to take
a step right now can help you to create a brighter future or rather help you buy a better future for you and your generation.

The next point is..

EMPLOYMENT

Property is a people business.

In Lekki Free Trade Zone, the rental income generated for properties is rising higher rapidly.

It is surprising to a lot of people that what makes it so is the employment.

Employment affects the value of land and rent in
any axis.

Lekki Free Trade Zone is in record to create more than three hundred thousand *(300,000)* jobs directly and six hundred
thousand jobs *(600,000)* jobs indirectly.

Dangote refinery will create employment for over *230,000* people.

That is massive...

Can you see the opportunity for growth via employment?

Also, Dangote Lekki Jetty is providing a lot of jobs currently.

Commerce and employment go hand in hand, little wonder why
Victoria Island is one of the most expensive place to buy a
property. It is the commercial hub of Lagos.

I believe you have learnt something from this article.

Give a thumb up � if this makes sense

In case you want me to send you the previous articles or the next article WhatsApp me

My Name Is Dennisisong : I'm The 1st Realtor You Should Called To Help You Get Property With High Return On Investment & The Last Person You'll Need. For Questions Whatsapp/Call +2348164741041
Talk to you soon

©️ DennisIsong

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land Of Sale / Recyclable Books Scraps For Sale / Affordable , decent and cute RM Self And RM & Parlor Self At Sango In Ogun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.