Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Williams Tech, Create | Fix | Install | Sales - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Williams Tech, Create | Fix | Install | Sales (135 Views)

Only 5 Left In Stock: Becoming An Empowered Entrepreneur By Dr Jamila Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Tech, Create | Fix | Install | Sales by WVTech: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Official Nairaland handle for Williams Tech, I would be posting electronics repair tips, electronic spares and once in a while, I would share circuit ideas/designs.
Due to the time consuming nature of my job, I'll keep my posts as brief as possible. Questions are welcomed, I'll reply asap.
Re: Williams Tech, Create | Fix | Install | Sales by WVTech: 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
This TV ( Samsung UE40ES6800Q ) was brought in with a complaint of no power, found a short on the 5v standby voltage rail, short was traced to the wifi radio, couldn't get a replacement for the WiFi radio ( did this job outside Nigeria, you know, unfamiliar territory wink )so I spoke to the client about it and he said they wouldn't mind having the TV without the WiFi as they really do not use the WiFi feature.

Re: Williams Tech, Create | Fix | Install | Sales by WVTech: 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
1. Tv with the back cover removed.

2. WiFi Radio removed. It's somewhere underneath the bezels.

3. Closer view of the WiFi Radio.

4. Testing the TV set after coupling.

Re: Williams Tech, Create | Fix | Install | Sales by Jean2(m): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
Please what is the cause of this?
And what is the cost implications of repair?

1 Like

Re: Williams Tech, Create | Fix | Install | Sales by WVTech: 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
Looks like a faulty display panel, I would need to know the model of the TV to quote price for outright replacement. There is also a chance of salvaging the panel, I will need to physically inspect to find that out.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook For Sale!!!.. / 'more Than Affordable': Aviation Could Offset Its Way To 'carbon Neutrality' Wit / Apple Airpod Available At Magic Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.