Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Truly Wireless Earbuds For Sale At 19k - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Truly Wireless Earbuds For Sale At 19k (624 Views)

New Stock: Anker Soundcore Liberty 3 pro 82k!!! / Baseus 2m Cable @3500, anker liberty air 2 @40k / SOLD ! ====anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Wireless Earbuds (2) (3) (4)

Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Truly Wireless Earbuds For Sale At 19k by Onyeka90210(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
[s]Open box soundcore liberty air in good condition (like new), comes with all accessories and box. Black and white available Amazing sound quality noise isolating fit The earbuds gets about 3 hours of active playback depending on volume and content played, Got around 3hrs playing hip hop with a lot of bass at max volume,check last image You could get a better battery life listening to a different genre or with a lower volume But max battery life is 5 hours Has a good standby time also And the case makes sure it gets around 20 hours, earbuds charge quick in the case. So it’ll go almost a full day easily on a single charge Hence the price(as is). I Also have an extra charging case and earbuds replacement for sale cheap, in case yours is bad. Great microphone with noise reduction features. Sweat, dust and water resistant.
Price is 19k
slightly negotiable accepting offers [/s]

Re: Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Truly Wireless Earbuds For Sale At 19k by Onyeka90210(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Meant to get 5 hrs on the buds, but I’m getting around 3hrs, hence the price

Re: Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Truly Wireless Earbuds For Sale At 19k by Onyeka90210(m): 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
[s]I have got the black for sale as parts,
Charging case is fine but the right earbuds got weak battery, so earbuds does not last 10 mins
Accepting offers for it, it’s comes with box and accessories also
Good condition [/s]

Re: Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Truly Wireless Earbuds For Sale At 19k by Onyeka90210(m): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Come
Re: Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Truly Wireless Earbuds For Sale At 19k by Onyeka90210(m): 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Truly Wireless Earbuds For Sale At 19k by Onyeka90210(m): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Truly Wireless Earbuds For Sale At 19k by Pofgrace(m): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2021
Onyeka90210:
Meant to get 5 hrs on the buds, but I’m getting around 3hrs, hence the price
15k?
Re: Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Truly Wireless Earbuds For Sale At 19k by Onyeka9021O: 10:10am On Jan 24, 2021
Pofgrace:
15k?
OK
Please click the link in the Signature to enter my WhatsApp, let's talk
Re: Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Truly Wireless Earbuds For Sale At 19k by Pofgrace(m): 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Onyeka9021O:

OK
Please click the link in the Signature to enter my WhatsApp, let's talk
there's no link
Re: Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Truly Wireless Earbuds For Sale At 19k by Onyeka9021O: 7:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Pofgrace:
there's no link
On the topic creators Account, not this account,
Autobots temporarily banned my original account for positing WhatsApp chat link, but scroll up to the topic and click the first Account, then go to signature, you'll see my number and link,
This is my alternate acc
I'll also be giving you with an extra charging case, so you're getting the buds and two charging case for 15k
Re: Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Truly Wireless Earbuds For Sale At 19k by manlikevee: 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
Onyeka90210:
[s]Open box soundcore liberty air in good condition (like new), comes with all accessories and box. Black and white available Amazing sound quality noise isolating fit The earbuds gets about 3 hours of active playback depending on volume and content played, Got around 3hrs playing hip hop with a lot of bass at max volume,check last image You could get a better battery life listening to a different genre or with a lower volume But max battery life is 5 hours Has a good standby time also And the case makes sure it gets around 20 hours, earbuds charge quick in the case. So it’ll go almost a full day easily on a single charge Hence the price(as is). I Also have an extra charging case and earbuds replacement for sale cheap, in case yours is bad. Great microphone with noise reduction features. Sweat, dust and water resistant.
Price is 19k
slightly negotiable accepting offers [/s]

BRO ABEG.. IS THIS WORTH GETTING I WAN BUY AM ON JUMIA.. DEY SAY 30K...

HOWS THE BASS.. AND CLARITY..

ALSO IS DIS BETTER DAN DAT ORAIMO PODS
Re: Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Truly Wireless Earbuds For Sale At 19k by manlikevee: 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
Onyeka9021O:

On the topic creators Account, not this account,
Autobots temporarily banned my original account for positing WhatsApp chat link, but scroll up to the topic and click the first Account, then go to signature, you'll see my number and link,
This is my alternate acc
I'll also be giving you with an extra charging case, so you're getting the buds and two charging case for 15k

Re: Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Truly Wireless Earbuds For Sale At 19k by Onyeka90210(m): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
manlikevee:

I don't feel it's worth 30k, the sound quality is okay actually, but the I didn't like the build quality, it looks cheap, I think you should just try out oraimo, I think they have an edition for bass
Re: Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Truly Wireless Earbuds For Sale At 19k by manlikevee: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
Onyeka90210:

I don't feel it's worth 30k, the sound quality is okay actually, but the I didn't like the build quality, it looks cheap, I think you should just try out oraimo, I think they have an edition for bass

do u have any oda recommendations within dat price range..
what of oppo enco w31
Re: Anker Soundcore Liberty Air Truly Wireless Earbuds For Sale At 19k by Onyeka90210(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
manlikevee:

do u have any oda recommendations within dat price range..
what of oppo enco w31
I’m not sure I’m in a position to recommend because I’m not an audiophile but you can check out this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6303636/head-phones-earbuds-thread

. / SOLD Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Cracked Going For 100k Pics SOLD / How To Convert Airtime To Cash