Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company (1086 Views)

Daily Delivery(logistics) APP For Sale. Alot To Know Before Starting A Logistics / I Want To Start Logistics Courier Service / Courier Company Franchise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company by manshot: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
I am in process of starting my small logistics/courier outlet.I have just registered it with CAC and I hope to start it this month end.I am currently in the process of buying the Bike. However,I needed to know how much to pay an average dispatch rider I employ and the Do's and Don't of the business for those already into it

1.Is it that profitable as I see people buy like 5 bikes at a Go..I am starting with just a bike for now though

2.Apart from the CAC registration,Do I need to get any other thing required by the goverment to run it

3.How much is the average salary or it is wages for the dispatch rider.heard is 40K or something?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company by Mide3367: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lalasticlala help this man move to permanent site biko
Re: What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company by DaHrNn0001: 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
You have important things to consider asides purchase but in the process of it since you have a CAC, purchase your bike at oyingbo if you are in Lagos,which is about 400k with carrier. Registration is key part of the business if you don't wanna waste your time and keep your customers waiting,make sure you register the bike with the complete local government papers and stickers which your rider would have the original always cus council go disturb you madly if one thing is missing which I have a reliable plug on that. Get a rider and ensure you get a phone for your rider, should in case he leaves, your customers can still reach out on that line. Logistics booming business model is key to it's success... Hit me up for ideas and you will be smiling
Re: What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company by manshot: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
DaHrNn0001:
You have important things to consider asides purchase but in the process of it since you have a CAC, purchase your bike at oyingbo if you are in Lagos,which is about 400k with carrier. Registration is key part of the business if you don't wanna waste your time and keep your customers waiting,make sure you register the bike with the complete local government papers and stickers which your rider would have the original always cus council go disturb you madly if one thing is missing which I have a reliable plug on that. Get a rider and ensure you get a phone for your rider, should in case he leaves, your customers can still reach out on that line. Logistics booming business model is key to it's success... Hit me up for ideas and you will be smiling

Thank you very much for the input..I appreciate it..I got your PM.However,I do not have access to the email again.I dont even remember the email I used we can continue talking on here though..I will do as you have said. thanks
Re: What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company by Obeenah(m): 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
Great move as the business is lucrative if ran well.

However finding a dispatch rider is the headache.

. Goodluck
manshot:
I am in process of starting my small logistics/courier outlet.I have just registered it with CAC and I hope to start it this month end.I am currently in the process of buying the Bike. However,I needed to know how much to pay an average dispatch rider I employ and the Do's and Don't of the business for those already into it

1.Is it that profitable as I see people buy like 5 bikes at a Go..I am starting with just a bike for now though

2.Apart from the CAC registration,Do I need to get any other thing required by the goverment to run it

3.How much is the average salary or it is wages for the dispatch rider.heard is 40K or something?

Thanks
Re: What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company by Obeenah(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
I am in need of a dispatch rider.

Do you help with this. Location is surulere. I have all my papers

DaHrNn0001:
Re: What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company by manshot: 10:04am On Feb 03, 2021
Obeenah:
Great move as the business is lucrative if ran well.

However finding a dispatch rider is the headache.

. Goodluck

Thank you.so you mean getting a dispatch rider is the problem? and are you currently in it?if so how much do you make on a monthly basis.. thank you

1 Like

Re: What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company by Obeenah(m): 9:29am On Mar 07, 2021
manshot:

Thank you.so you mean getting a dispatch rider is the problem? and are you currently in it?if so how much do you make on a monthly basis.. thank you

Youncan make anything minimum 60k monthly at least. Thst is with the laziest effort.

I tend to work on getting a minimum number of orders daily.

10 deliveries a day on the average will get you 200k in profit monthly. After expenses.

Have you started yet?
Re: What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company by NairalandEnemy: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2021
Lol idiat kiss
Re: What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company by 77al: 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
Obeenah:

Youncan make anything minimum 60k monthly at least. Thst is with the laziest effort.

I tend to work on getting a minimum number of orders daily.

10 deliveries a day on the average will get you 200k in profit monthly. After expenses.

Have you started yet?

Hello chief, can you drop more info on how you get your orders?
Re: What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company by Obeenah(m): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
77al:

Hello chief, can you drop more info on how you get your orders?

Would help if you post actively on your social media pages.

Also run ads with an irresistible offer.

Follow pages or vendors online within your locality.

Comment on their pages n you can stylishly DM them and make your offer.

1 Like

Re: What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company by 77al: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Obeenah:

Thanks a lot
Re: What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company by babagydoz(m): 6:50am On Apr 20, 2021
DaHrNn0001:
Hello bro I would like to liase with you ..please how can i contact you
Thanks for your time
Re: What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company by Obeenah(m): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hi.

Found a rider or started yet?

Obeenah:

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Money From Cryptocurrency Without Spending A Dime! / How To Save Your Money In $ With No Stress / When Will Bagco Stock Be Listed In Stoc Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.