Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

My 2nd Car - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My 2nd Car (4874 Views)

Carmart.ng Ranks 2nd As Nigeria’s Used Car Market Leaders In 2023 By MI / Land Rover Defender 110s for Sale @ Tipper Garage, 2nd Toll Gate Lekki Lagos / Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2nd Car by Zzyco: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
Stockquality:
Having used an accord e.o.d which i later sold for 700k last december,i'm planning on upgrading to an s.u.v due to bad road network in the area i ply mostly. I am having 4 cars in mind and my budget is pretty slim between 1.8 and 2.2m. Pls which suv can i get. I have been thinking abt a volkswagen touareg or a nissan murano 2010 model tokunbo,tinguan or infiniti fx 09. Pls can you guys give me some insights as to the pros and cons of these cars. I plan to buy tokunbo non accidented and can afford to service and use appropriate gear oil .

I have Toyota avensis bus 2006 model Toks it can fly for 2.4. those who understand this rugged car can attest with minimal fuel consumption. location Abuja
Re: My 2nd Car by Stockquality: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
Get lost. Hw can u offer me a bus. Greedy goat. How does bus and suv relate
Zzyco:

I have Toyota avensis bus 2006 model Toks it can fly for 2.4. those who understand this rugged car can attest with minimal fuel consumption. location Abuja

1 Like

Re: My 2nd Car by tyup(m): 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
lebete3000:

Yenyenyenyenyen, i no talk am?

You go buy Lemon or Orange correct for 2m, when standard grade A Tokunbo na 2.6max!

Continue dey find nonsense deals till you get the one wey go run your belle. Better not buy a car at all, than buy a cheap ass ride.

Do you have the abilities to read at all?? or you need a sponsor that would help you thr kindergarten, cause I doubt you have the abilities to read and comprehend. Stark illiterate undecided
Re: My 2nd Car by kingbee90: 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
stpat1:
Don't near Murano. Even if it's sold for 300k

why did you say that? have you used a Murano before or you are talking from "hear say"?
How about all the Muranos being driven on the road? Na Ghosts dey drive them? Muranos are reliable if you don't cut corners & if you use ONLY the recommended fluids on them.

1 Like

Re: My 2nd Car by Stockquality: 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
Pls what murano are you driving,i mean what year. Cos its the same thing i have been hearing from ppl. I'm now puzzled if at the end of the day i buy tokunbo murano,use the required oil and service as at when due,then all of a sudden,the murano issues now arise. Who i go blame
kingbee90:

why did you say that? have you used a Murano before or you are talking from "hear say"?
How about all the Muranos being driven on the road? Na Ghosts dey drive them? Muranos are reliable if you don't cut corners & if you use ONLY the recommended fluids on them.

1 Like

Re: My 2nd Car by Zzyco: 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
Stockquality:
Sienna is a bus, with increased height. since you said it because of the road you ply, I felt this will be okay for you.
I am not even a car dealer! Apart from being broke you are arrogant, you don't need a car what you need is a top notch psychiatric hospital. Because e don tey wey you crase na to commot cloth remain.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 2nd Car by Stockquality: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
Get lost from my thread. How does suv and bus relate,you ass wipe. I don't need retards on my thread. You can go to hell with both the sienna and all other miserable looking buses. I will drive only and suv, sports .
Zzyco:

Sienna is a bus, with increased height. since you said it because of the road you ply, I felt this will be okay for you.
I am not even a car dealer! Apart from being broke you are arrogant, you don't need a car what you need is a top notch psychiatric hospital. Because e don tey wey you crase na to commot cloth remain.
Re: My 2nd Car by Cutiekatty: 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
Stockquality:
Having used an accord e.o.d which i later sold for 700k last december,i'm planning on upgrading to an s.u.v due to bad road network in the area i ply mostly. I am having 4 cars in mind and my budget is pretty slim between 1.8 and 2.2m. Pls which suv can i get. I have been thinking abt a volkswagen touareg or a nissan murano 2010 model tokunbo,tinguan or infiniti fx 09. Pls can you guys give me some insights as to the pros and cons of these cars. I plan to buy tokunbo non accidented and can afford to service and use appropriate gear oil .
all the cars u mentioned are endless money pit once their problem start it doesn't stop...go for Honda pilot for that budget
Re: My 2nd Car by Kindledlight(m): 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ofemmanu1:
OP, Those four suv you mentioned above are the headliners in bad suv ranking.
Don't ever near them, instead you should look for a clean Naija used Hyundai Santa Fe 08-10, RX 330, 03-05 or a Toyota Highlander 2006.

Toura wetin?! it will kill you.

Murano is bullshitt.
FX?! haa.. you don die be dat.

Don’t mind OP, imagine those cars on his list.

I prefer Toyota Highlander 2005/2006, I believe it meets his budget.
Re: My 2nd Car by MOTIONTECH(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Stockquality:
Where can i see fj cruiser. I checked the engine its 900k. I dont want to regret buting naija used car o,i also saw pathfinder on here for 1.5m toks but it does not have nav,rev cam.
Fj cruiser dey everywhere, you can get a andriod system with rev cam to compensate.
Re: My 2nd Car by Stockquality: 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
You sabi how much dem dey sell engine and gear of fj. No go there o. Fj kor,fj ni. Honda pilot 09 on my mind now.
MOTIONTECH:
Fj cruiser dey everywhere, you can get a andriod system with rev cam to compensate.
Re: My 2nd Car by MOTIONTECH(m): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
Stockquality:
You sabi how much dem dey sell engine and gear of fj. No go there o. Fj kor,fj ni. Honda pilot 09 on my mind now.
The engine and transmission are indestructible. It will serve you well, the ruggedity is superb second only to military grade suvs.
Re: My 2nd Car by Stockquality: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hmm though i have seen few on the road plus the height is very intimidating and its a mini beast at 239 horsepower v6 engine. I was expecting a v8
MOTIONTECH:
The engine and transmission are indestructible. It will serve you well, the ruggedity is superb second only to military grade suvs.
Re: My 2nd Car by MOTIONTECH(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
Stockquality:
Hmm though i have seen few on the road plus the height is very intimidating and its a mini beast at 239 horsepower v6 engine. I was expecting a v8
believe you would be scared of the power, i drive a 4runner with the same engine displacement.
Re: My 2nd Car by lebete3000: 1:05am On Jan 23, 2021
tyup:

Do you have the abilities to read at all?? or you need a sponsor that would help you thr kindergarten, cause I doubt you have the abilities to read and comprehend. Stark illiterate undecided

Yenyenyen, keep babbling rubbish.

Shortsighted fool.
Re: My 2nd Car by lebete3000: 1:07am On Jan 23, 2021
rhames:

Any will do if you Can maintain it

But peeps here are advising to steer clear off Muranos, Acuras and some others...

1 Like

Re: My 2nd Car by kolaaderin: 1:43am On Jan 23, 2021
Stockquality:
Dreams !!! your budget can not buy any tokunbo of those cars, except you want a scrap car without engine. Village people sending u a reminder that you are playing with fire buying those notorious cars.
Secret advice for you, buy 07/08 Hyundai Tucson or Kia Sportage. Thank me later.

Re: My 2nd Car by kolaaderin: 1:51am On Jan 23, 2021
AntiWailer:

so Pilot is for wat kind of road ?
dont mind him, he knows nothing about cars, how long do we need to tell people the ball joint issue is only specific to 1999 to 07 accord, not the whole brand of Honda. Pilot has no such issue.

1 Like

Re: My 2nd Car by laxetude: 4:29am On Jan 23, 2021
stpat1:
Don't near Murano. Even if it's sold for 300k

Oga Patrick so you still swim the waters of nairaland.. my regards to your family
Re: My 2nd Car by zuraking(m): 6:00am On Jan 23, 2021
Stockquality:
is like you are just sillly and stvpid. You created a thread for help and you are the same person insulting people trying to help you.

How old are you?
Re: My 2nd Car by rhames(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
lebete3000:

But peeps here are advising to steer clear off Muranos, Acuras and some others...

You spend so much on them when their electrical wiring problems start. That's why you see few on the road.

2 Likes

Re: My 2nd Car by sofiscatedmoron: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
Stockquality:

Buy a Toyota or Lexus SUV, forget all these ones
Re: My 2nd Car by lebete3000: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
rhames:

You spend so much on them when their electrical wiring problems start. That's why you see few on the road.

Means they're not reliable then undecided

1 Like

Re: My 2nd Car by EmmanuelBanks: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
greggng:

Thank you for your understanding and wisdom . Only a few are grateful for the job we do ....unfortunately the ungrateful ones end up in the hands of scammers ...pls forgive him ....he doesn't even know exactly what he wants

mr gregging I must say, you have done really well by not replying the op in an insultive way based on his response to you despite calling you an idiot...

this basically shows that you are a good businessman...

this attitude therefore has convinced me to do business with you when the time comes..stay safe

peace..

1 Like

Re: My 2nd Car by greggng: 12:13am On Jan 24, 2021
EmmanuelBanks:

mr gregging I must say, you have done really well by not replying the op in an insultive way based on his response to you despite calling you an idiot...

this basically shows that you are a good businessman...

this attitude therefore has convinced me to do business with you when the time comes..stay safe

peace..

You are always welcome

1 Like

Re: My 2nd Car by rhames(m): 5:06am On Jan 24, 2021
lebete3000:

Means they're not reliable then undecided

Thats not totally the case. They are reliable. One other issue is the absence of reliable mechanics. My biggest problem is most mechanics treat every car like a Toyota car, which in my view is our local orientation.
Re: My 2nd Car by lebete3000: 9:08am On Jan 24, 2021
rhames:

Thats not totally the case. They are reliable. One other issue is the absence of reliable mechanics. My biggest problem is most mechanics treat every car like a Toyota car, which in my view is our local orientation.

Do you watch the Scotty Kilmer youtube channel? Anything other than a Lexus/Toyota is referred to as an endless money pit!

2 Likes

Re: My 2nd Car by Stockquality: 10:10am On Jan 24, 2021
Anyone here with a Toyota fj cruiser for sale at reasonable price,first body. Kindly mention me
Re: My 2nd Car by Philadelphia: 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
Stockquality:

I suggest you look at this 2003 Infiniti QX4 I have here for sale
https://www.nairaland.com/6368045/registered-2003-infiniti-qx4-sale
All you see there is the first body and the car was used by a female lecturer.

Everything specifically nothing the engine, AC and transmission are in excellent condition.

You can view my profile for guarantee.

The price is 1.2m.
Re: My 2nd Car by Binance(m): 12:57am On Feb 05, 2021
Zzyco:

Every words you write here is the truth...having read the read from beginning to the last page before this comment.

Aboy said he's 30+ but lack manners.
Maybe because of 2m he now feel he's arrived at such he can insult people at will...ata unam ikot

1 Like

Re: My 2nd Car by dru23(m): 6:26am On Feb 05, 2021
Stockquality:

So u want to buy tokunbo SUV with the said budget above.. Are u planning to buy dead or alive tokunbo cars .. When was the last time you check fx rate.. Kindly ask any aboki on the streets that sells dollars .. After that you can get back to us .. For now your are not serious and you are a joker

1 Like

Re: My 2nd Car by Stockquality: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
lol. You hating bro. Hater. 2m is nothing to me. Stupid idiot
Binance:

Every words you write here is the truth...having read the read from beginning to the last page before this comment.

Aboy said he's 30+ but lack manners.
Maybe because of 2m he now feel he's arrived at such he can insult people at will...ata unam ikot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sold Foreign Used 2008 Corolla 107,530miles sold / Registered Honda Accord 1993 For Sale @ 380 000(halla)....SOLD SOLD / on the Lookout for 2000-2002 Peugeot 406 Manual.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.