Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School (32334 Views)

Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer / Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School / Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Childrentablets(f): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
cheesy
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by fydence: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
God please don't allow somebody commit cold blooded murder because of some sick bastard and the hopeless and non-existent justice system in this country. Please don't allow evil come near us...

Poor baby..#sad

7 Likes

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Akwa ibom, how market
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Kayeez(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
This is serious
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Kinematics: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
NkanAkpanika aka Ilaumoh aka Akilou aka Hunchogee whats is going on in your forest?

Na abuse una dey into now?

1 Like

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by MOVIC6: 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
SPEECHLESS
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
The Wickedness in Nigeria is just too much to bear.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Kessnorman: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Pen in 3 year old private part, cry

1 Like

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by pickatyouu: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Very soon we go dey put beware of akwa ibom schools

1 Like

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Omoslim26: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o... Child sexual abuses tearing the South apart... But the hypocritical southerners are busy trolling Northerners on top a DOCTORED story published by the vicar of lies and propaganda itself, Sahara Reporters, instead of them to focus on their battered and injured reputation and NURSE it back to health..

But NO! They are saints!

You will still do dis your rubbish on dis sensitive thread

so you intend to pollute dis thread with una nonsense Yoruba dis gworo dat ipob dis aboki dat

e no go better for you

9 Likes

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Lawdis(m): 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Enugupikin:
No wonder Ákwá Ibom has the highest number of HIV cases in Nigeria, forget the media show off of akwa ibom, in reality it is one of the most uncivilised states in Nigeria. Even their married women go out for prostitution and they see nothing wrong with it

Ákwá ibom also label little children as witches
Ákwá ibom is cursed

It's their culture
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Jdbrasco2: 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sexual harassment should not be defended no matter how much u love ur state. Its evil

2 Likes

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by freenature: 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o... Child sexual abuses tearing the South apart... But the hypocritical southerners are busy trolling Northerners on top a DOCTORED story published by the vicar of lies and propaganda itself, Sahara Reporters, instead of them to focus on their battered and injured region and NURSE it back to health..

But NO! They are saints!

They remind me of my neighbors: Emeka and Tolu.. They've got a ruthless dragon terrorising them in their compound, but na the dragonfly wey dey my compound be their problem!.. . Bunch of hypocrites!

May God Almighty help Nigeria!

don't be bereft of reality, rape is more pronounced in the north.

10 Likes

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Niyok87: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Na wetin Dem like to dey do be that .... Useless souls
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by comtem2011: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
God please o.
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by agylistic77: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
agynoble thriftstore is the best plug for ur kids wear in Port Harcourt
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
missawele:
What's going on?
Humans are now behaving like demons. cry

Biko, check my signature.
Some human out there are possessed by demons. One have to be careful of them, pray for your kids not to fall into their hands.
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by IGBOpigs(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
IF THIS HAPPEN IN NORTH BY NOW THEY WILL ASSOCIATE IT TO RELIGION,BUT IT HAPPEN TO GRADUATE ILLITERATE ZONE ..WHAT IS HAPPEN ?

1 Like

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by SAMBARRY: 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Killing that class teacher won't be even satisfactory to me if I am the parents of this little girl.

them suppose stone the teacher for head.as in big heavy stone smashed on his head till he dies preferably jungle justice.even little girls Aren't free from the madness of pedophilia by men

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Molahnelson(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
agylistic77:
agynoble thriftstore is the best plug for ur kids wear in Port Harcourt

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by realstars: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
This Is Bad And Wicked.
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Hamman1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Damn it.......

This is really awful,people like this should just fall off the face of Earth completely.
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by nwadiuko1(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o... Child sexual abuses tearing the South apart... But the hypocritical southerners are busy trolling Northerners on top a DOCTORED story published by the vicar of lies and propaganda itself, Sahara Reporters, instead of them to focus on their battered and injured region and NURSE it back to health..

But NO! They are saints!

They remind me of my neighbors: Emeka and Tolu.. They've got a ruthless dragon terrorising them in their compound, but na the dragonfly wey dey my compound be their problem!.. . Bunch of hypocrites!

every right thinking southerner is in shock about these occurrences (child sexual abuse)

It doesn't have a place both in our traditional norms and our inherited religion,......now the difference is can same be said of Northerners?

7 Likes

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by VEXT: 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Enugupikin:
No wonder Ákwá Ibom has the highest number of HIV cases in Nigeria, forget the media show off of akwa ibom, in reality it is one of the most uncivilised states in Nigeria. Even their married women go out for prostitution and they see nothing wrong with it

Ákwá ibom also label little children as witches
Ákwá ibom is cursed

U guys r good at insulting other tribes...But no problem... We all know the curse region in Nigeria..where most of their women are prostitutes and even their leader call the women in the region prostitutes. The tribe with the highest rate of rituals and drugs pushers.. We all know the rate in which fathers rape their daughters in East....

We all know the tribe that practice baby factory.. Where babies are been produced like pigs..

1 Like

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But NO! They are saints!

The funny thing here is that: things like this are so awkward and babaric in that society so much that when even few cases like this happens, it goes viral. That's called a sane Society.

But then compare it to a society where raping (in the name of marriage) underaged girls (even little children) are institutionalized and even prescribed by the most powerful institution, which is their religion. That's called a depraved society.

It shows you the difference between a sane and a depraved society.

coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

13 Likes

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by confusedworld17: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by SlayerForever: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
Anyone that knows Akwa Ibom knows they are sexually depraved bastards.

1 Like

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by EdCure: 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But NO! They are saints!

Every one case reported in the South is replicated by a thousand more serious unreported cases in your North.

8 Likes

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Patrioticman007(m): 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But NO! They are saints!

"532 sexual assault cases treated in one centre in three years"

Its about their religion called Christianity, where love for sex is supreme.
If na gay church you want them yapa, have you ever heard of gay mosque ?.
The Catholic church alone has millions of abused children just because some ordinary men choose to form iron man on top marriage that God allowed, they now choose to be having sex with children.

3 Likes

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by bigfish3k: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But NO! They are saints!

So you are a northerner
No wonder you have been supporting rubbish

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme / Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) / Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.