|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,798,328 members, 6,686,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 January 2022 at 04:32 AM
|Graduate Front Desk Officers/receptionists Recruitment At Iconview De-luxe Ltd by dinomcjohn: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2021|
ICONVIEW DE-LUXE LTD is a prime company focused on dynamic, innovative and cutting-edge solutions to the needs of our clients. Our business concerns cut across Real Estate-Sales, Marketing, Construction & Development; Supply of Building Materials; Consultancy-Project/Event Management, Training & Development; Logistics & Transportation; and General Trading Investment & Contracts.
We are a dedicated team of enthusiastic individuals ready to offer our top-notch, blue ribbon and avant-garde services to our cherished clients at an affordable cost. Our vision is to be a world-class foremost solution provider reputed with a touch of excellence in all our services to our most cherished clients in Nigeria, Africa and beyond.
We are currently in need of the following to join our personnel:
FEMALE FRONT DESK OFFICER/RECEPTIONIST
QUALIFICATION: Bachelor’s degree
The front desk officer receptionist (female) will competently receive and welcome all clients while offering them a pleasantly memorable experience as they visit us. She will interact with visiting clients and assist with their requests. She will coordinate the usual activities of a reception which includes receiving visitors, attending to calls, assisting with site inspection arrangements, interacting with staff and consultant partners. The job comes with an attractive salary and exciting incentives.
• A very friendly, amiable and genial disposition generally towards internal and external clients. An attractive smiling countenance will be greatly influential.
• Very attractive with a great dress sense and winsome appearance
• Impressive command of the English language, sound diction as required in speech communication and proficiency in writing
• Good social and interactive skills; positive mindset and top-notch interpersonal communication abilities.
• Ability to liaise with inter-departmental personnel towards seamless business operations.
• Hardworking with ability to multi-task in a high volume fast-paced environment.
• Effective inter-personal qualities and remarkable appeal of contagious enthusiasm as required in speaking with customers, marketing and business presentations.
• Strong computer skills; competence in Microsoft Office & online marketing
• Remarkable aptitude in critical analysis and keen perception to details.
• Ability to demonstrate conflict resolution skills.
• Great innovative faculty required to effect change for improved solutions
• Ability to remain calm and courteous while taking constructive criticism.
A minimum of 1 year experience is required
• Receive, welcome and entertain visiting clients while ensuring clients get a pleasant experience
• Handle all client enquiries and requests
• Interface with Staff and business partners and assist with related requests
• Receive and attend to incoming calls
• Respond to incoming emails
• Receive incoming mails/letters, proposals, memos etc and direct to appropriate departments
• Post advertising campaigns on several websites. Create adverts on applicable social media platforms, Sends out bulk emails and bulk Sms.
• Prepare weekly reports to the General manager
• Prepare letters, memos etc to be approved by the General manager/CEO
Basic Salary is N50,000 plus great bonuses, commission and exciting occasional travels
Application closes on Tuesday 26th January 2021. Training/Work Starts on Monday 1st February 2021 for successful applicants
Preference will be given to applicants residing around Lekki/Ajah or to applicants willing to relocate to this axis.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants are to send their a well written application letter and curriculum vitae to
firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position being applied for in the subject. Due to the nature of the job, kindly attach a very brief profile (in about 50 words/ 2 or 3 lines) including your photo describing your personality and how it fits the job. This is not mandatory but will enhance our assessment of your application. Application closes on Tuesday 26th January 2021. The letter should be addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Iconview Deluxe Ltd
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42