Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Pigeons: Buhari Has No Time For Idle, Wailing Wailers - Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pigeons: Buhari Has No Time For Idle, Wailing Wailers - Femi Adesina (14635 Views)

ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu / Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling / Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pigeons: Buhari Has No Time For Idle, Wailing Wailers - Femi Adesina by udomonday: 11:51am On Jan 22, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/pigeons-buhari-has-no-time-for-idle-wailing-wailers-femi-adesina/
the pigeons are more human.because they cannot accept the fact the citizens are thrown into cages and birds set free.
Re: Pigeons: Buhari Has No Time For Idle, Wailing Wailers - Femi Adesina by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
This guys are good shall, they need their salary every month
Re: Pigeons: Buhari Has No Time For Idle, Wailing Wailers - Femi Adesina by Auxtin85(m): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Dominique, Seun, Mynd44, Justwise.
Rule 2 broken.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland member

Oga who I abuse, did I mentioned you? I for say you are stupid now but I won’t say it I’ll just allow you be what you are
Re: Pigeons: Buhari Has No Time For Idle, Wailing Wailers - Femi Adesina by Oshokalo: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
femi adesina the man paid to wash buhari ass
Re: Pigeons: Buhari Has No Time For Idle, Wailing Wailers - Femi Adesina by Basher8583: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
AbbeyvanPersie:
undecided We know the pigeon issue isn't a big deal but must Adesina talk always? Can't he leave this talk to other aides? He just makes people angry every time

That's his job. That's what he's being paid to do
Re: Pigeons: Buhari Has No Time For Idle, Wailing Wailers - Femi Adesina by Basher8583: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
ecomalchemist:
I don't blame femi adesina, I blame the obtuse Nigerians that voted a cattle reader with waec certificate as president.

Gear up for next level, we are all in this together.

Affordable megatron 50,000mah powerbanks with 4 output units, type c and normal usb cord. payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch. Retail // Wholesale deals available

Check sig

You are polarising your customers with this kind of rubbish talk and you want to sell and do business. When you eventually fail in that aspect you will still come back and blaim Buhari for your failure.
Re: Pigeons: Buhari Has No Time For Idle, Wailing Wailers - Femi Adesina by ofiko123(m): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Don't mind them, useless sets of people..
Re: Pigeons: Buhari Has No Time For Idle, Wailing Wailers - Femi Adesina by okwusdidi: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
This man has grown fatter.I guess he is really chopping money.
Re: Pigeons: Buhari Has No Time For Idle, Wailing Wailers - Femi Adesina by plaindealer: 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
I agree with him, you really have to be jobless and idle to be bothered and concerned about birds not flying.

Very silly.
Re: Pigeons: Buhari Has No Time For Idle, Wailing Wailers - Femi Adesina by Whoube99(f): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Pigeons: Buhari Has No Time For Idle, Wailing Wailers - Femi Adesina by jude79(m): 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
Wailing wailers or Nigerians, cos every Nigerian has gradually turned to wailers from 2015-2021.
Re: Pigeons: Buhari Has No Time For Idle, Wailing Wailers - Femi Adesina by starz100: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Must Adesina react to every social media gossip on the president. He wants to be seen 'working'
Re: Pigeons: Buhari Has No Time For Idle, Wailing Wailers - Femi Adesina by ecomalchemist(m): 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
Basher8583:

You are polarising your customers with this kind of rubbish talk and you want to sell and do business. When you eventually fail in that aspect you will still come back and blaim Buhari for your failure.

lol, I don't trade words with cattle rearers and your kind.

I got business to take care of, aboki.
Re: Pigeons: Buhari Has No Time For Idle, Wailing Wailers - Femi Adesina by Basher8583: 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
ecomalchemist:

lol, I don't trade words with cattle rearers and your kind.

I got business to take care of, aboki.

Good for you. I just gave you a sound advice for better coverage on your business. Always stay neutral when using a business account. You want to be stupid and lousy use a different account for that.
Cattle rearers and my kind also use the products you sell. And last time I checked we have a larger population than your kind which explains why we always fvck you up in elections.
You are definitely still a novice and don't know how to do business yet.
Consider this your first lesson
Re: Pigeons: Buhari Has No Time For Idle, Wailing Wailers - Femi Adesina by popesco123: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sirjamo:
Buhari has a brain that has made him a three term president, my children can have such brain, I'd be glad

And so shall it be. It's sealed
Re: Pigeons: Buhari Has No Time For Idle, Wailing Wailers - Femi Adesina by ecomalchemist(m): 6:42am On Jan 23, 2021
Basher8583:

Good for you. I just gave you a sound advice for better coverage on your business. Always stay neutral when using a business account. You want to be stupid and lousy use a different account for that.
Cattle rearers and my kind also use the products you sell. And last time I checked we have a larger population than your kind which explains why we always fvck you up in elections.
You are definitely still a novice and don't know how to do business yet.
Consider this your first lesson

Okay, aboki.

Go take care of your almajiris, they are a menace to the society.
Re: Pigeons: Buhari Has No Time For Idle, Wailing Wailers - Femi Adesina by Basher8583: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
ecomalchemist:

Okay, aboki.

Go take care of your almajiris, they are a menace to the society.

They are not. Every tribe has their own vices.The media just chooses to vilify my people and turn them to the Villain of the society.
Maybe because they are not receiving brown envelopes during Buhari's era

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Shot Dead, Others Injured During Edo PDP Rally / Sudan Home To The Largest Nigerian Population Of Any Destination Country? / N500bn Social Welfare: 1million Poor Nigerians To Get N5,000 Directly–Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.