Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President (55152 Views)

Top 5 Unheard Truth About Donald Trump, The US President / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President by rapboss(m): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Firstly, congratulations once again to President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.

I pray that God will uphold them.

Honestly, it won't be funny if these people disappoint the world at large because the pressure is too much on them as if they are the saviours of the world.

Well, God will direct their steps.

They won't fall.

They won't lie like the owner of this cap grin grin
Odewaleadesoye:
Firstly, congratulations once again to President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.

Honestly, it won't be funny if these people disappoint the world at large because the pressure is too much on them as if they are the saviours of the world.

They won't fall.

Odewaleadesoye:

They won't fall.

Tinubu.
Re: Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President by rapboss(m): 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
Omezif:
Truly biden has many characteristics he put many effort endorsed by many people especially americans to win election which he eventually won, i really appreciate but saying no to unwholesome practice agenda which including abortion, gay, same sex marriage etc may God lead and direct him to work to the extend where by all his critics will be ashamed.
Just as the way what you wrote is shameful.
Re: Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
Joe Biden is deeply experienced. Imagine being in government for more than half of ur life. What else. Beautiful thing is, he has all the resources to perform. And he must perform.
Or else,
We'll come back in another form; and we're watching
Re: Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President by Teeklef(m): 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

They won't fall.

Wahala be like lie Mohammad cap, E no dey gree talk truth.
Re: Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President by placeofallure(f): 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice...

Accident be taking people's life....

Imagine losing his wife and daughter same day to Accident

That's it!
That was the pity I felt for Koby Bryant's wife when she lost two very dear people at once.

My friend in the university (she's late now) suffered the same loss. She just put to bed and her mother came down to help. She wasn't sick in any way but she complained of slight headache and died almost immediately. As if that wasn't enough, her husband too followed in less than 24 hours. Do you know I couldn't go to see her. What will I tell her?

If you don't have money but you have life, be happy and keep hope because everything good will come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President by Peterjnr123: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
See as the pictures fyn.... I refuse to be deceived those people are demonic
Re: Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President by Erimmy2(m): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
ODJ124:
Biden is a product of a rigged election....

He doesn't even have the look to be POTUS....

I see that lady taking over soonest..

Thread seen...

The movie - COMMANDER IN CHIEF comes to mind.
Re: Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President by Mayokun2019: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

They won't fall.

Re: Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President by Neddstark: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
IMAliyu:

What percentage of the world speaks Mandarin/Chinese?

No matter how powerful China gets the language barrier would limit their influence.

Right now there is financial dominance and technological dominance. Soon, there would be military dominance. Language dominance is just a matter of time.
US has all the dominance but their financial dominance is presently waning. That is what Trump tried to fix but not enough time.
Re: Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President by CryptoRepublic1: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/11-things-you-probably-dont-know-about-us-president-joe-biden/

11:He stood against apartheid in South Africa and the ill treatment of the black people.
Re: Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
ODJ124:

Thread seen...

Biden, the Trump slayer. Meanwhile, you can cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President by Gbogbowa: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

They won't fall.

God protect the faithful not people that deceive the world that covid-19 has no cure just allowing people to die any how,only true president are truthful Trump and madagascar president
Re: Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President by Joszy92(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
Point of correction Mr poster his wife and his 1 year old child weren't killed in a road crash
They died in a road crash.
Re: Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President by SavageMaster: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President by Mosco100(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
12. Biden is probably a Reptilian (like an alien from the kingdom of darkness, like the Antichrist
Re: Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President by Eriokanmi: 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
OP, you also forgot to say he's a friend of Africa. He fought the apartheid regime to finish in South Africa. History no dey lie.
Re: Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President by DiegoMaria(m): 1:25am On Jan 23, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

because USA is the world power?
Yes of course who ever controls the country
Does so with the world
Re: Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President by DiegoMaria(m): 1:26am On Jan 23, 2021
Kwara1stson:
person wife u de call your babe
No wine me oh
The sugar in my tea
And am her sugar in daddy
Re: Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President by DiegoMaria(m): 1:26am On Jan 23, 2021
Neddstark:

Next 20 years, the president of the world will be from China.
LOL
Let's wait and see
Re: Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President by sureayworld(m): 8:38am On Jan 23, 2021
ODJ124:

Thread seen...

Thank you o, mr LOOKman. How do POTUS' look?
Re: Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
DiegoMaria:
Yes of course who ever controls the country Does so with the world
if only I will...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) / Argentinian Women Strip Unclad In Screaming Protest Against Violence (photos) / Turkish Man Reported 'Missing' Joins Search Party Looking For Himself (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.