Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Are You A Writer, Then Its Time To Develop Your Skills In 2021 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You A Writer, Then Its Time To Develop Your Skills In 2021 (363 Views)

3 Signs That It’s Time To Quit Your Job / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months / 8 ICT Skills In Nigeria And Their Learning Tools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Writer, Then Its Time To Develop Your Skills In 2021 by earnwithgrace(m): 12:08am On Jan 22, 2021
Making millions online can become easy if you make strategic use of your writing skill.

Discover the secrets to how experts write

Do you want to write and make your audience come back for more?

Plus turning all your writing skills into massive profit!

You need to be here!

Ebunoluwa Dorcas is ready to take you through this 2days transforming journey for FREE

Few slots available, join now!

Date: Sun; 24th to Mon; 25th of Jan 2021.
Time: 8pm
Venue: Closed WhatsApp group.
It's Absolutely Free.

to join us: send a WhatsApp message: "I am Interested" to this whatsapp contact: + 2 3 4 8 0 6 5 8 1 2 9 4 3 or + 2 3 4 8 1 3 7 5 1 9 9 6 2

Re: Are You A Writer, Then Its Time To Develop Your Skills In 2021 by earnwithgrace(m): 12:56am On Feb 03, 2021
Becoming an Author, positions you as an AUTHORITY
Do you know you can make impact, build influence and make massive money with your writing?

Curb Procrastination

Know what to write on,
And get to write your own book consistently with your smartphone in 2 WEEKS?

if interested,
send a WhatsApp message: "I am Interested" to this whatsapp contact: + 2 3 4 8 0 6 5 8 1 2 9 4 3 or + 2 3 4 8 1 3 7 5 1 9 9 6 2

Re: Are You A Writer, Then Its Time To Develop Your Skills In 2021 by rockstonepebble: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
Finding easy ways to make money fast is something I hear about a lot. How do you make extra money from home that anyone can do, no matter if you have a high school diploma or a college degree? Writing online is the best way to earn extra spending money. All things online begin with writing content. Regards Landscape Rocks
Re: Are You A Writer, Then Its Time To Develop Your Skills In 2021 by earnwithgrace(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN BECOME AN AUTHORITY USING YOUR KNOWLEDGE/IDEAS,

Shun procrastination and become an authority by becoming an author.

Just imagine yourself bringing your ideas to reality by discovering....

• How you can quickly avoid the mistakes authors make that causes them to take months or years to write a book...so you can finish yours in just a few days.

• The proven strategies to creating an e-book that sells like crazy even while having fun doing it(at your comfort),

• Step by step explanation on how you can get a complete e-book Done in less than 2 weeks.

Or you've been wondering how do you design your book cover and make it catchy to your audience?
You will surely discover the secret to that and produce your own...

This is the same strategy that helped me finish up all my abandoned book projects in less than two weeks...

Which you will also get one for free in this offer.

I was always thinking my ideas or knowledge was not solid enough to share with the world,

So clueless and confused that I didn't know how to develop and package my idea to become value that can benefit lives...

Until I discovered these strategies, Implement it and I can boldly say I am a testimony today...

Not just that you will write for fun or just because you want to write.

But you will be able to get your book across to audience/readers/customers,

You will make impact, influence and make massive money with it.

Truth is when you have a valuable idea, product or knowledge to give out but you don't know how to go by it...

You feel so confused, lost and without direction,

I so much know how it feels.

That's why I'd love to say;

If you don't want to start clueless like I did, but you want to get it right without stress...

You can't afford to miss this offer...

Take a look at all that you will get from:

SPEAK YOUR IDEAS TO LIFE 5 Days workshop.

Where You Will Become An Authority By Birthing Your Own Ideas Writing Books.

• You will learn how to deal with procrastination and be productive with your Writing skill

• You'll learn how to identify what to write on & proven ways to write CONSISTENTLY. Wow*

• How to choose a suitable niche for yourself.

• How to design your book cover with Canva.

• Advanced strategies in Copywriting that will make your prospects buy from you with no stress

Other benefits:

• Free Teaching On Time Management

• 10 Ebooks on how to create your own digital products.

• Premium Video courses on how to write more effectively(worth 25k)

• Advance Copywriting strategies on how to sell easily with your writings.

• 5 Master ebooks and videos on sales and marketing(Valued at 50k)

This course is valued at N20,000

Even if I charge you 10,000 it's worth more than that

But I do not want you to have any reason not to partake in this life transforming session.

I've decided to slash the price completely down to N1,500

Is there a guarantee?

I’ve been doing this 2years,

And I've coached a good number of students with great results, my reputation is on the line and I won't trade that for anything.

So, if you follow the instructions and principles I teach and you don't get value for your money.

1. I will give you back all your money

2. I will pay you extra for wasting your time

3. And I will add a written apology on all my platforms.

Please note: Only those who make payment between now and 11:59 pm of the 5th of Feb 2021 will get access to my authored book titled EVERYTHING WRITING.

Only fast action takers will enjoy that opportunity.

You don't have to be thinking whether to pay or not

It is either YES OR NO

The payment is open NOW!

Adegoke Ebunoluwa O.

GTB: 0199288699

If you're outside Nigeria pay via paystack:

https://paystack.com/pay/ebunoluwadorcas

Fee is N1,500

Class starts 10th of February to 14th February 2021.

Send your proof of payment to 08065812943 via WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

BAT: Battle Of Minds 3.0! / Spamming Group / Virtual Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.