Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Babe Come In! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Babe Come In! (1301 Views)

Babe! Come In! / Serious Abuja Babe Come In / Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babe Come In! by Advocator: 1:56am On Apr 03, 2011
Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, through a penetration. It's the process by which I rub my location into your destination to increase the population for the next generation.

Did you get my explanation or do you want a demonstration?

[b]BABE [/b]answer my boo. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Babe Come In! by Ethiodime: 2:01am On Apr 03, 2011
lmaao hw come no 1 gets to write any chessy notes 4 me , , angry angry angry angry im jealous
Re: Babe Come In! by BABE3: 2:03am On Apr 03, 2011
lol, I swear to my Bvlgari Shades and Movado watch, that there's something wrong with you.

I get your explanation, I don't need no demonstration. Plus you definition of love needs cancellation. cheesy
Re: Babe Come In! by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 03, 2011
lmao @ Ethio. grin
Re: Babe Come In! by Advocator: 2:04am On Apr 03, 2011
^

@ Ethio my girl babe is an exception. Other girls including you are a bit lower than her in term of ranking. She's a queen what can I say. undecided
Re: Babe Come In! by Advocator: 2:07am On Apr 03, 2011
BABE!:

lol, I swear to my Bvlgari Shades and Movado watch, that there's something wrong with you.

I get your explanation, I don't need no demonstration. Plus you definition of love needs cancellation. cheesy

LOOL.

Here and there, there is a p-u-s-s-y
No time for me to f-u-c-k
B-i-t-c-h-e-s always seem harsh
Although there's nothing to smash
Oh, how cute when I'm inside you IS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babe Come In! by Ethiodime: 2:11am On Apr 03, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lmao @ Ethio.  grin
lmaao is true thoe, others always get da front sit, guess im not da popular or liked,  angry angry angry angry

advo dats mean of u sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Babe Come In! by Advocator: 2:14am On Apr 03, 2011
^

I think you got more admirers in this site after babe, so don't feel intimidated. Your shining time will come, when mr-cock,190,tosinville & e.t.c ask you out. embarassed
Re: Babe Come In! by BABE3: 2:18am On Apr 03, 2011
lmao

Advo, That was some corny sh1t!
Plus I'm blank (I don't what to say anymore)!

I love you?! Is that ok? smiley
Re: Babe Come In! by Advocator: 2:19am On Apr 03, 2011
BABE!:

lmao

Advo, That was some corny sh1t!
Plus I'm blank (I don't what to say anymore)!

I love you?! Is that ok? smiley

Absolutely, how about a sushi dig in restaurant for our first date, no s-e-x off course but a lil light kiss will be fine with me. wink I so want you babe, come to papa.
Re: Babe Come In! by aminalib(f): 2:20am On Apr 03, 2011
***vomits all over this thread and her bvolgariii whatever bootleg watch she has**** runs out,
Re: Babe Come In! by Advocator: 2:22am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

***vomits all over this thread and her bvolgariii whatever bootleg watch she has**** runs out,
More like you are jealous that no one wants your used goods. Skank appreciate, don't hate while finger-ing yourself. grin
Re: Babe Come In! by aminalib(f): 2:24am On Apr 03, 2011
Advocator:

More like you are jealous that no one wants your used goods. Skank appreciate, don't hate while finger-ing yourself. grin

undecided i know i miss those days when ur crusty asss black kotar fingers would pleasure me, where does the time go cry
Re: Babe Come In! by Advocator: 2:26am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

undecided i know i miss those days when your crusty asss black kotar fingers would pleasure me, where does the time go cry
Don't claim me and my performance. *Those days*? Were nothing but dreams. Like I said, I don't f-u-c-k or even pleasure infected goodies. grin

But I wouldn't mind pinning your friends. cheesy
Re: Babe Come In! by BABE3: 2:26am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

lol. Aminalib, you've been vomiting all over my threads since yesterday. Girl, get some medicine! smiley
Re: Babe Come In! by aminalib(f): 2:28am On Apr 03, 2011
BABE!:

lol. Aminalib, you've been vomiting all over my threads since yesterday. Girl, get some medicine! smiley

oh sorry ya, didnt "he" tell you that we are expecting, we shall name him ajani
Re: Babe Come In! by Advocator: 2:29am On Apr 03, 2011
^
He's not my son or daughter & I won't go to mowry show with you! tongue
Re: Babe Come In! by BABE3: 2:30am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

oh sorry ya, didnt "he" tell you that we are expecting, we shall name him ajani

Nah, Honey. That ain't gonna work! I know your type (lmao).
Re: Babe Come In! by aminalib(f): 2:31am On Apr 03, 2011
Advocator:

^
He's not my son or daughter & I won't go to mowry show with you! tongue

of course we won't need maury silly!, LOL we know who the parents are **wink**
Re: Babe Come In! by aminalib(f): 2:32am On Apr 03, 2011
BABE!:

Nah, Honey. That ain't gonna work! I know your type (lmao).

a boy needs his father, please dont tear our happy home,.
Re: Babe Come In! by Advocator: 2:33am On Apr 03, 2011
LOOL Amina, cut it out, let me and my babe in peace. I only have 30 mins to be online. grin

It is sweet that you are fighting for me but a , cool
Re: Babe Come In! by aminalib(f): 2:34am On Apr 03, 2011
Advocator:

LOOL Amina, cut it out, let me and my babe in peace. I only have 30 mins to be online. grin

It is sweet that you are fighting for me but a , cool

is the library closing soon
Re: Babe Come In! by BABE3: 2:35am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

a boy needs his father, please dont tear our happy home,.
There was never a home sweetie! You are delusional!

Advocator:

It is sweet that you are fighting for me but a ,   cool

I know right! That was what "they" did yesterday! angry
Re: Babe Come In! by kandiikane(m): 2:36am On Apr 03, 2011
lol cheese
Re: Babe Come In! by Advocator: 2:37am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

is the library closing soon

why? you wanna put a (male-w-h-o-r-e) on a hold? The downtown one is opened this hour I think.
Re: Babe Come In! by aminalib(f): 2:38am On Apr 03, 2011
Advocator:

why? you wanna put a (male-w-h-o-r-e) on a hold? The downtown one is opened this hour I think.

oh no, a girl like me gets the finest homeless male whoores at the library, i know where the homeless shelters are,,
Re: Babe Come In! by Advocator: 2:40am On Apr 03, 2011
BABE!:

There was never a home sweetie! You are delusional!

I know right! That was what "they" did yesterday! angry

sad angry sad angry

aminalib:

oh no, a girl like me gets the finest homeless male whoores at the library, i know where the homeless shelters are,,

So you ride any d-i-c-k you get, damn girl you are easy & beyond! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Do u even get paid? I mean you need some doe to cleanse ur hole after the riding.
Re: Babe Come In! by kandiikane(m): 2:41am On Apr 03, 2011
shocked
Re: Babe Come In! by aminalib(f): 2:43am On Apr 03, 2011
Advocator:

sad angry sad angry

So you ride any d-i-c-k you get, damn girl you are easy & beyond! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Do u even get paid? I mean you need some doe to cleanse your hole after the riding.

of course, that's why i have you to come and lick the mess afterwards, ****lifts legs*** be a darling and shine me up will ya?
Re: Babe Come In! by Advocator: 2:44am On Apr 03, 2011
kandiikane:

shocked

It's our way of throwing jokes at one another, no need to be shocked!

BABE, gotta hit the books. Remember this you are my rpide, ego, sense and the reason I eat. Sweet dreams beautiful.
Some other times.

I apologize to those who took my funny liners through the heart! PEACE!!!
Re: Babe Come In! by Tosinville(m): 2:47am On Apr 03, 2011
Advocator, i like your vibe, its like you reading/surfing love-quote sites alot cos i have once came across that stuff on 1001loverletters site you posted for ur babe!
Re: Babe Come In! by Tosinville(m): 2:47am On Apr 03, 2011
Advocator, i like your vibe, its like you reading/surfing love-quote sites alot cos i have once came across that stuff on 1001loverletters site you posted for ur babe!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will Love Me (i Nee A Girl) I Stay Both In Abuja And Ph, Nigeria / I'm Dying Silently For Father Ab: Pls Help! / As You Can See Men In Action!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.