Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How To Make 120k Per Month With Google Admob - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make 120k Per Month With Google Admob (523 Views)

How #5000 Led Me To #120k Per Week / Everything You Need To Know About Google Admob / I Make Over 120k Per Month From Home As A Creative Designer, Learn To Earn. 2wks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 120k Per Month With Google Admob by 2plurse(m): 3:35am On Jan 22, 2021
Hello nairalanders I'm software engineer and freelancer..I want to teach some few interested people here on how to earn from a platform that's popular already but still untapped this platform is google admob with Google admob you can earn passive income from google..
So if you're interested you can join my group using this WhatsApp link https:///K3yr42hsFY541CECnBZQOJ
Training is free!!!
Interested minds only...spammers stay clear
You can as well drop ur number I'll add you to the group

Re: How To Make 120k Per Month With Google Admob by oluwadeeboi(m): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2022
SCAM !!!!! DON'T FALL FOR THIS O...HE IS FAKE!

(1) (Reply)

See What Enugu man Discovered Inside The Ground (Photos) / What Is The Least Enforced Nairaland Rule? / Get Surebanka Pos Terminal For Just 15k And Kudi For Just 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.